Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status (1301 Views)

Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Adeling(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
I really don't know why but I notice a lot of people are just posting Jesus everywhere even outside Whatsapp. Did you notice this as well?

Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Adeoludt(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by NobleAngell(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's the name that is above every other name. Nobody can claim ignorance of that name.

3 Likes

Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleAngell:
That's the name that is above every other name. Nobody can claim ignorance of that name.
God no send anyone dey follow trends on social media. lipsrsealed
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Adeling(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God no send anyone dey follow trends on social media. lipsrsealed

You guyz left the other thread just to continue your trolling here.

I see you two having a baby by the end of the year wink
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Adeling:
You guyz left the other thread just to continue your trolling here.

I see you two having a baby by the end of the year wink
I see your career as a false prophet is also taking off. undecided
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Adeling(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see your career as a false prophet is also taking off. undecided
grin but I'll like to know who instigated the Jesus post.
Someone said Jesus has given update on rapture cheesy
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Northernblood5(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
I noticed it too and now, i have followed in the movement
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Adeling:

grin but I'll like to know who instigated the Jesus post.
Someone said Jesus has given update on rapture cheesy
What does that question mean? undecided

Jesus Christ gave an update on Rapture meaning He, Jesus Christ, lied over 2000 years ago?, undecided
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by davefieldpop(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
If you know Jesus, you know peace, you know light, and you are brand new. JESUS

Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by Adeling(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does that question mean? undecided

Jesus Christ gave an update on Rapture meaning He, Jesus Christ, lied over 2000 years ago?, undecided
Common! Are you this serious with life? By update they mean He gave them the time and date he's coming which obviously wouldn't be true (for no man knoweth the hour or time of that day, not even the son of man). Get it
Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by OkCornel(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Only if they can consistently obey his teachings rather than posting the name to trend on social media platforms, things might be just be better.

After the name trends today, status quo resumes tomorrow, bribes to be paid and collected, runs babes to market their wares and men to solicit same, more lies from the pulpit to extort money from religious zealots and simpletons.

Nigerians and hypocrisy are 5 & 6

Smh…life goes on

1 Like

Re: Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status by asiwaju60: 3:07pm On May 28, 2023
davefieldpop:
If you know Jesus, you know peace, you know light, and you are brand new. JESUS
Good day sir

Please , I don't know if you can share the NDLEA amended bill PDF you talk about some week ago with me sir...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Disguises As Woman To Get Married In Catholic Church Dies Days Ahead / If You Know About Souls Please Answer! / Which Religion Is Good? -doubt Everything Find Your Own Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.