Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support (528 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support by Felabrity: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
With the rate of exchange of dollars going on in that convention at the moment, Osinbajo will only win Tinubu - likely- if Buhari announce him as his successor, which is the right thing to do.

chrisxxx:
As I have always said, if Osinbajo does not have the backing of Buhari as a consensus or anointed candidate it is foolery to contest in the first place ant there is no better time to correct that error than now. It is obvious he cant win in a free and fair and clearer that he does not have the backing of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support by Felabrity: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
He shouldn't betray his right hand man
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support by Mooh247: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
If Buhari finds it difficult to hand over to him while traveling, I don't see him handing over to him
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support by helinues: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tbh, I didn't see Osinbajo and Tinubu to contest the Apc primary together.

But as the matter be so, na to allow the politicians to play their games
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support by chinjo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
A decission has since been taken about APC aspirant. They are just trying to catch Cruise.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People Tinubu The Jagaban Of Lagos Will Not Win 2023- North Plan / Prophecy Confirmation: How Pro Joshua Iginla Prophesied Tinubu's Victory At The / 2023: We’ve Asked Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Other Presidential cand. to Publish Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.