Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Will You Like To See? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Like To See? (205 Views)

What Change Would You Like To See In Job Listings In 2023? / Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? / What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Like To See? by tunjidare2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi guys, I have been on this platform for some years, during that space, I have seen people ask for advice and take the positive ones to use and became successful because it aligns with their dreams, maybe.

I am here today to ask for advice though...

I am always looking to leave the country due to the hardship here in Naija and the fact that if you are not connected to some plugs you have less opportunities. Now, I have been able to hustle and save up some funds, I want to go about traveling in a very legit way because I don't want stories either from agents or being deported, perhaps denied visa. So I studied some European countries because UAE is not for me, UK too and Yankee date for visa interview is 2 years from now if I am right.

Best bet, Europe, I found Portugal D7 quite interesting and might go for it, but the issues is you need to proof that you have a source of income, physical or virtual as long as it is legit before you can be given this type of visa.

Long story short, I am looking at opening a modern unisex salon with a budget of #2.5 - 3m and run it for like a year while taking the ROI... (Return on Investment) then start processing the Visa, which I believe the business is legit and will be in my name and can be run even in my absence.

About the topic, what will you like to see in a modern unisex salon with the budget considering Lagos or eyebrow area in Ibadan?

I know how to manage businesses and I believe I can manage a salon and the staffs.

Please kindly express your opinions, I might be stupid but don't make it obvious, lol, just kidding, please you ideas will go a long way. Thank you.

*I hope I am able to explain this well Sha, I just don't want it too long.
Re: What Will You Like To See? by lekkistar: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
tunjidare2:
Hi guys, I have been on this platform for some years, during that space, I have seen people ask for advice and take the positive ones to use and became successful because it aligns with their dreams, maybe.

I am here today to ask for advice though...

I am always looking to leave the country due to the hardship here in Naija and the fact that if you are not connected to some plugs you have less opportunities. Now, I have been able to hustle and save up some funds, I want to go about traveling in a very legit way because I don't want stories either from agents or being deported, perhaps denied visa. So I studied some European countries because UAE is not for me, UK too and Yankee date for visa interview is 2 years from now if I am right.

Best bet, Europe, I found Portugal D7 quite interesting and might go for it, but the issues is you need to proof that you have a source of income, physical or virtual as long as it is legit before you can be given this type of visa.

Long story short, I am looking at opening a modern unisex salon with a budget of #2.5 - 3m and run it for like a year while taking the ROI... (Return on Investment) then start processing the Visa, which I believe the business is legit and will be in my name and can be run even in my absence.

About the topic, what will you like to see in a modern unisex salon with the budget considering Lagos or eyebrow area in Ibadan?

I know how to manage businesses and I believe I can manage a salon and the staffs.

Please kindly express your opinions, I might be stupid but don't make it obvious, lol, just kidding, please you ideas will go a long way. Thank you.

*I hope I am able to explain this well Sha, I just don't want it too long.

instead look into the D2 visa for Portugal

(1) (Reply)

Laboratory Assistant / Female Teacher Wanted Urgently / Chemistry Teacher Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.