Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

HP Envy 13 I7 Review - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Envy 13 I7 Review (320 Views)

Dell Xps 13 I7 6th Gen 4k Display Checkout / *SOLD*Open Box Hp Envy 13 X360 Laptop, 512 M.2 Ssd + 16gb Ram 4k Touchscreen. / USA Used HP Corei5 Envy 13, 128/8gb @ 235k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HP Envy 13 I7 Review by andrewpaul9005: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
The HP Envy 13 is a powerful 13-inch laptop that offers a blazing-fast processor and a full HD display. This machine comes with two USB 3.1 Type-A ports on the left and a microSD card slot on the right. It also includes a Thunderbolt 4 port for high-speed data transfer. The Envy 13 comes with an aggressive wedge shape, and it feels solid in your hands. Its hinges are tough as well. It requires a fair bit of force to rotate them.

The hp envy 13 i7 review has a good range of features for creative professionals. It performs well for video and photo editing, and its price is competitive with other models in this price range. But it's not a cheap laptop - it's priced below the MacBook Pro and Acer ConceptD 7.

As for connectivity, the HP Envy 13 offers more ports than the MacBook. It has two full-size USB ports, a microSD card slot, and a headphone jack. It also has one USB-C port with 10Gbps bandwidth and supports DisplayPort 1.4. The keyboard is traditional, but you can use a virtual one if you prefer. The HP Envy 13 also includes a traditional keyboard with a dedicated button to isolate the webcam.

When it comes to performance, the HP Envy 13 strikes a good balance between portability and performance. It weighs less than three pounds and features a thin and light chassis. While it has a poor battery life and display bezels that you'll need to trim, it remains a great buy. But make sure you get the Ice Lake-powered version if you can afford it. You won't be disappointed.

The HP Envy 13 is one of the best laptops in its class. Its new processor is impressive and has a stunning screen, but you won't be able to enjoy professional games on it. However, if you're looking for a laptop with a similar price tag as the MacBook, the Envy 13 is the better option. The Envy 13 is also capable of playing Fortnite on medium settings. Once the fans start spinning, the FPS drops to thirty. Lastly, the battery life of the HP Envy 13 is impressive. Its screen brightness needs to be set at 250 nits and its audio settings at fifty percent.

HP Envy 13 has a quad-core Intel Core i7 processor. This chip has four of the latest processor cores. The Envy 13 is a good choice if you need a powerful laptop for image editing and rendering. It runs well but is not a perfect fit for hardcore content creation or video editing. Its processor is not efficient enough for such heavy tasks. But it is still an excellent choice for many tasks.

HP Envy 13 is a solid ultraportable laptop for the money. The model I tested came with an 11th-generation Intel CPU, and did well in benchmark tests. Moreover, it lasted nearly eleven hours on a charge. Although the Envy 13 is not as powerful as some competitors, it offers excellent value for money. There's no need to sacrifice performance for looks. If you're looking for a great value, the HP Envy 13 is the right choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lappi Wey Dey Last Corei3 500gb Hdd 8gb Ram 5th Gen For 100k / Samsung Galaxy S9+ Plus Available For Sale 100k / Direct Us Used-touchscreen Laptops Available At A Discount!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.