Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

GODSPOWERPROJECT: What Is Your Exclusive Testimony, Day 5 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GODSPOWERPROJECT: What Is Your Exclusive Testimony, Day 5 (118 Views)

GODSPOWERPROJECT Presents 3 Entrepreneurs Stories / GODSPOWERPROJECT: What Is Your Exclusive Testimony, Day 4 / What is your biggest Testimony- Day 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GODSPOWERPROJECT: What Is Your Exclusive Testimony, Day 5 by DejiPlug(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
I thank God for my business, selling fruits is good business and never out of season. When banana season is gone, pineapple season is in vogue. When pineapple is not available, another comes in. At the moment, Agbalumo (cherry) is out, pear will follow, others keep following. Coconut and the others have their season. When you are a fruits vendor, you'll be working them gradually till everything gels.
I've used money from selling fruits to do good things, to send my children abroad and to the university. It is a very good business, only thing left is to buy a land and build my house.
Our forefathers have this proverb that whoever is sending a child to school is also building a house, and understandably can't build two houses at the same time. If a person builds a house without training his child, it is the child that will sell the house. I own my shop because my husband owns the house and that's why I'm praying to build mine.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Development Agent. This Country Needs Me: Tein Jack-rich / #BAT2023: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With Clear Difference / NNPP National Conventionnational: Women Leader Delivering Her Open Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.