Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. (944 Views)

Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by plaindealer: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Aisha Buhari opens up on how Tinubu helped her husband

Hajia Aisha Buhari, yesterday, opened up on the sacrificial support of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on her husband’s presidential aspiration, affirming that Tinubu’s support has brought Muhammadu Buhari’s ten-year presidential quest to near actualisation.

Among those present at the event were Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo, wife of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, APC vice-presidential candidate; Lagos State First Lady, Dame Abimbola Fashola, Senator Babafemi Ojodu, among others.

Mrs. Buhari said Asiwaju jettisoned personal interest to ensure that Professor Yemi Osinbajo emerged as vice-presidential candidate to her husband.

She also said the forthcoming presidential election would be a unique contest for General Buhari after three prior runs.

“My husband, General Muhammadu Buhari has been contesting presidential elections for over a decade now, but this particular election is unique because our leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu jettisoned his personal interest for the sake of Nigeria.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by Cypress042(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked Aisha is stylishly endorsing tinubu, she must have discussed this with mr. bubu in the ozza room grin grin
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by plaindealer: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
“My husband, General Muhammadu Buhari has been contesting presidential elections for over a decade now, but this particular election is unique because our leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu jettisoned his personal interest for the sake of Nigeria.”

Hajia Aisha Buhari, yesterday, opened up on the sacrificial support of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on her husband’s presidential aspiration, affirming that Tinubu’s support has brought Muhammadu Buhari’s ten-year presidential quest to near actualisation.

This came from the Buhari's wife, she stated exactly what Tinubu said about helping Buhari to become the president of Nigeria after decades of failure, she repeated everything Tinubui said almost word for word.

Mind you, this interview was done back in 2015.

This is why I applauded Tinubu for throwing that shot at Buhari to make sure that he doesn't forget where he came from and how he arrived at Aso Rock.

Buhari's wife traveled back in time to 2015 to confirm Tinubu's assertions.

You can not always hide the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by derecho(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is she longer rooting for female aspirants? I thought she prepared a special banquet for aspirants to canvass support for women?

Aisha wey dey busy dey fry akara for campaign na she wan tell us tori?
Allow Buhari to confirm it abi Buhari get boil for mouth?
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
JAGABAN man of all people
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by Corporate2020: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
derecho:

Aisha wey dey busy dey fry akara for campaign nashe wan tell us tori?
Shey Buhari get boil for mouth?

Yes, he does.
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by derecho(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
OK...let's wait for the boil to heal
Corporate2020:

Yes, he does.
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by Mascot57: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Indirectly endorsing Tinubu
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by barbstee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Old news

Though relevant
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
If this woman be delegate, she go vote for Asiwaju. grin
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by Indispensable85(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Aisha Buhari is BATIFIED.
I confirmed that when I saw senator Binani with Tinubu people strategizing ahead of today. Binani is Aisha personal person.
Re: Flashback: Aisha Buhari Opens Up On How Tinubu Helped Her Husband And Osinbajo. by plaindealer: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
Aisha Buhari is BATIFIED.
I confirmed that when I saw senator Binani with Tinubu people strategizing ahead of today. Binani is Aisha personal person.

100% BatiFied. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Peter Obi? / Fitness And Road Walk Photos Of His Royal Majesty Oluwo Of Iwo Today / One Nigeria Is A Scam If Presidency Didn't Go To The East See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.