Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land (396 Views)

Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land by omasco922: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Olu of Warri Kingdom in Delta State, Ogiame Atuwatse III, has enjoined his subjects in Canada to support his efforts in transformation drive to attract development and progress to the kingdom.
The revered monarch spoke in Toronto, Canada at a Town Hall reception and Gala organised by the Itsekiri in Canada in his honour, where he also re-echoed his coronation address to bring change to Warri Kingdom.
The monarch, who was accompanied on the six-days investment tour by his wife, Olori Atuwatse III, urged his subjects world over to be good ambassadors of Itsekiris and indeed Nigeria at large.
He said, “Truly, we are a blessed people and I appreciate how we are scattered all over the place. Like I said to our people in Calgary, we are actively working at least mentally back home to build Itsekiri land as thus we are a sovereign nation.
“While we respect Nigeria and we work towards the growth and development of Nigeria. When I envision Itsekiri going forward I don’t think about government assistance, I think about Itsekiri individuals.
“And when you see the number of Nigerians as to how much the diaspora remittance to Nigeria, Itsekiri is like that number remitting back as well. So, we are doing the groundwork to really come up with a platform where all the Itsekiris can actively participate in building our kingdom.
https://leadership.ng/olu-of-warri-admonishes-subjects-in-diaspora-to-support-devt-of-itsekiri-land/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land by Felimax(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogiame! Suoo!

Your efforts will never be in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land by Golan007: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
I agree.
Re: Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land by omasco922: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Front page please.
This is the primary reason that took him to Canada.
Re: Olu Of Warri Admonishes Subjects In Diaspora To Support Devt Of Itsekiri Land by tillaman(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogiame Atutwase III

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA @62 / History Of Arigbajo / History Of Otan Ile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.