Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) (56170 Views)

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Politically osinbajo has finally got to his end.
Odale(Judas)
We are omoluabi
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by Prosperity4All: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Wild Jubilations As Tinubu Arrives Eagles Square For APC Primary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mD3AO3ugAM

Which kind Black Maria vehicle Jagaban dey inside.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by Obyino: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

See the useless youths we are fighting for.
I de tell you guy...The thing shock me ooo grin grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by Dchoice(f): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It's not about his age, it's about the fact that this man is part of the regime that ruined Nigeria. This guy is worse than Buhari, at least Buhari had some dignity to try and end some nasty shit in Nigeria, but this one is only there for his pockets. Last last start hustling to leave to somewhere like New Zealand, this country is close to hitting the rocks.
very true , Nigerians deserve better ...it feels so sad

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Dchoice:
very true , Nigerians deserve better ...it feels so sad
Sorry, and I don't want to sound like a misanthrope, but those politicians have power because of us.

In a direct or indirect democracy, the people are the ones who hold the power at the end; not a minority. However, the majority is stupid and doesn't understand what this power is, so they give it to a minority; a minority that is unfortunately the weakest, most mentally slow, and greediest of us all.

I now understand why Socrates hated democracy. He hated it not because he felt that the majority is unable to hold power, he hated it because the majority is too stupid to handle it.

How many days ago did that shooting happen? Aren't we meant to be calling out our politicians, sieging idiotic conventions like these and pulling the whole country down till these idiots do something? We are.
However, we sit here and argue about useless old fools, or even commit the most unthinkable and unforgivable crime: cheer an hail them.

I am part of Nigeria's problem, and it's a malice I would hold against myself forever, but I'm just an animal firstly before being human. Animals must survive, and migration is part of survival.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by oladipupo38880: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Baba go sleepBaba go sleep...
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
DrAkpa:
grin

Peepoo president grin
Comrade why na,why are you doing this?

Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by Prozico22(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbofam2:

Are you now suddenly afraid to die? grin
why will I be afraid something that must happen
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by ogundeleai(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
DrAkpa:
grin

Peepoo president grin
By now your eyes Don open
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by ussv: 1:14am On Jun 09, 2022
ussv:
I don`t see him loosing the primary on delegates vote o . Not in support of anybody though, but i think he did more ground work than any of the aspirants
Well, he did this in a devastating fashion
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Politicians always killing this country.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by EzekielAkins: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Basher8583:

Your hand dey pain you. Why not create your preferred thread for that betrayal with no political structure that is going on God to do magic
If u r still active on Nairaland... I just want to remind you election is by the corner, let's see how ur Candidate ends
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by ubox: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Passionate888:
If Tinubu win, Magnus Abe go taunt Amaechi die
Walai grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by ubox: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
teekay213:
If tinubu wins then buhari will support atiku

It's as simple as that
You dey see future grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by spagettiluv: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
toujurs:
These aboki people wicked, they will hail you in your front at your back they will stab you. This jagaban they are calling him is to collect money or rather bribe well collected
how far
Re: The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzekielAkins:

If u r still active on Nairaland... I just want to remind you election is by the corner, let's see how ur Candidate ends

I’m speaking for the guy. Howfar now bro?

His candidate end up winning the presidential election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.