Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu (513 Views)

Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) / Governors Rooting For State Police Are Inviting Anarchy – IGP / OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu by Saifullah01: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
I saw a thread where some one read meaning into the first lady choice of fashion at the convention that if was a subtle endorsement of BAT. I didn't think much of it.

But watching her after Amosun endorsed Tinubu, the way she clapped and raised her hand you would think she's trying to shade someone grin . An I told you so clap. See below

Re: The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu by chatinent: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
You know the kind dollar protein jagaban don give am?
Re: The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu by naija4life247: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Saifullah01:
I saw a thread where some one read meaning into the first lady choice of fashion at the convention that if was a subtle endorsement of BAT. I didn't think much of it.

But watching her after Amosun endorsed Tinubu, the way she clapped and raised her hand you would think she's trying to shade someone grin . An I told you so clap. See below

Jagaban Borgu.

She isn't a traitor like her husband and Judas Osinbajo.

Even the useless old foolish APC Chairman sitting beside her is confused and frustrated. He will be the fist to be dumped and publicly whipped immediately Jagaban Borgu becomes President.
Re: The First Lady Is Definitely Rooting For Tinubu by Saifullah01: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Do you really think if Buhari had wanted Tinubu out he wouldn't have done so?

Buhari is just being Buhari, no one knows his mind (sometimes I think even he doesn't know his mind) The so called cabals were hoping for Buhari's nod to dislodge Tinubu- but it never came.

The pro Tinubu group were also hoping for his nod to solemnize their candidate- but it never came. Hence the struggle for supremacy by both camp. Unfortunately, that's Buhari, he is who he is

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC National Stakeholders Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket / Why Atiku Abubakar Didn’t Pick Wike As Running Mate: Personal Opinion / I Have Lost All My School Certificates. Tinubu's Place Holder Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.