Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries (3054 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Has Just Defected From APC To PDP / Breaking: Ahmed Ali Gulak, Former PDP Chairman Killed In Owerri By IPOB. / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by EnglandAmaka(f): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Whoever wrote this script for the APC deserves an Oscar. The Party has successfully kept all of us guessing for the past three days now, and it doesn't look like we have guessed anything right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by DonBenny77(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Chicagoesontop: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please don't give Tinubu urchins heart attack ..
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by uBuNiT: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Winner o o o Winner Winner o o o Winner Lawan don win o Winner Till 2031 o Winner
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Omoslim26: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
uBuNiT:
Winner o o o
Winner
Winner o o o
Winner
Lawan don win o
Winner
Till 2031 o
Winner

Lawan wey no even dey game grin grin��
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by lugzii: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make dem dey whine themselves
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by haffaze777(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omoslim26:

Lawan wey no even dey game grin grin��

Lawan wey go soon step down for Tinubu,even at the rate I'm afraid Atiku Abubakar will soon step down for Tinubu
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Whoever wrote this script for the APC deserves an Oscar. The Party has successfully kept all of us guessing for the past three days now, and it doesn't look like we have guessed anything right.

Race never start. Wen e start some people go start to dey shout sey na rigging
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by MrCover: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Omoslim26: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Lawan wey go soon step down for Tinubu,even at the rate I'm afraid Atiku Abubakar will soon step down for Tinubu

Hmm all this might just be a plan to give atifku a flawless victory against tifnubu oo��
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hmm all this might just be a plan to give atifku a flawless victory against tifnubu oo��
I stand with Peter Obi.

U stand alone bro

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Omoslim26: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

U stand alone bro

You wish grin
I don't stand with Peter Obi just for winning sakes,I stand with him bcus it's the right thing to do,I stand with Peter Obi to be of a clear conscience.
Atifku and tifnubu follow for watin make me fill 12.5kg gas for 10800 today angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by haffaze777(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omoslim26:

You wish grin
I don't stand with Peter Obi just for winning sakes,I stand with him bcus it's the right thing to do,I stand with Peter Obi to be of a clear conscience.
Atifku and tifnubu follow for watin make me fill 12.5kg gas for 10800 today angry

You stand alone inside rain

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Omoslim26: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

You stand alone inside rain

I hear you stand with people that will increase gas to 1500 per kg, stand together with them in their supporters in a burning pit undecided
Rain no dey kukuma kill person,na to remember my child hood days play inside the rain na��
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Abbeyflash: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
By there comments we shall know them... They want Biafra and wants to be president. They hate yoruba for no reasons.
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Ovie56(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omoslim26:

You wish grin
So cheap
It's 950/kg here now and rising.
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by ozonelayer79: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
The outcome of this primaries will shock many people.Fingers crossed.
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Orobokibo1: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omoslim26:

You wish grin
you get luck. atleast you see money fill am.
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Jmichael1(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Are u telling me the truth?
Re: Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries by Oshodipikin: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Take it to SE

(1) (Reply)

Christians Storm US Embassy Protest Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket (video) / BREAKING: Balabloo bloo bulaba, Tinubu Refused To Speak in Warri Rally / FCT ABUJA Resident To Protest That They Dont Want Wike As The FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.