Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,603 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) (24092 Views)

Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Buhari, Adewale Tinubu, Obaseki, Sani Bello, Badaru In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
This is now one way ! Osinbajo it’s time to step down for ya father.

He was a prof before he met Tinubu, he gave Tinubu legal victories, so they rubbed each other palm, no Dey talk like say e bring am from grass to grace

A prof at 28,haba, wether Tinubu or not he was born to shine.
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by seanwilliam(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu can't share 50 thousand dollars to every youth.

Peter left PDP because he couldn't indulge in the Dollar battle, not as if Wike is even Richer than he is, but it wasn't his thing.

Nigerian youths should come together and salvage this country, these elites doesn't care about us, they only care about their pockets. starting from the delegates, not to talk of the contestants.

Vote Peter Obi 2023!
wike is richer than Peter obi
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by livinbygrace: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:
Na so.

They can equally push it a notch up by stepping up for him as well.

It doesn't stop us from voting for H.E Peter Obi come 2023.

If your PVC is ready for H.E Peter Obi, kindly share this comment to all your followers!!

Your OBI can only win on social media ,quote me anywhere!
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by garfield1: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ojuntana:

Greatest how?
How was it clear?
I thought he had the delegates
So how com aspirants are stepping down for him

You will never change.even in defeat,you are still adamant.if you lead any organization, you will lead them to their destruction
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Dscop: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu can't share 50 thousand dollars to every youth.

Peter left PDP because he couldn't indulge in the Dollar battle, not as if Wike is even Richer than he is, but it wasn't his thing.

Nigerian youths should come together and salvage this country, these elites doesn't care about us, they only care about their pockets. starting from the delegates, not to talk of the contestants.

Vote Peter Obi 2023!

So the millions of $ Obi stole and kept away in offshore accounts doesn't count as a thief also; are you saying the Pandora article was a lie?

1 Like

Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by garfield1: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001:

Why is Buhari looking angrily?

He is now laughing at rochas.buhari is angry at how tinubu is rubbishing him
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by gaskiyamagana: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ademola47:
Osinbajo camp will be quite shocked right now...

Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by fergie001: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

He is now laughing at rochas.buhari is angry at how tinubu is rubbishing him
Rochas na case study cool

Someone who is in Office but not in power.
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by garfield1: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001:
Rochas na case study cool

Someone who is in Office but not in power.

Nicholas steps down for yemi
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by koning: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
All these "stepdowns"are part of Tinubu's strategy. He probably paid for their forms.

People like Dimeji Bankole and this Badaru has no business being in the race.

It's all part of BAT's master plan.
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by fergie001: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

Nicholas steps down for yemi
Waste of stepping-down.
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Gozac: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Badaru stepping down for Tinubu is the greatest shock of it all.

Jesus Christ!

But Tinubu will still not win undecided

Alaye and street urchins no go let us hear word undecided
That stepping down is a political deception, Tinubu will be trounced by the end of the day
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Gozac: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tifesingz:
Greedy ass fellows… Well, if Tinubu should be given the Ticket, wahala go sup o!! Na ATIKU the north go vote for.
Giving Tinubu ticket is a subtle way of ceding the election to North
A Tinubu will fail in SS,SE and the North
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Ojuntana: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

You will never change.even in defeat,you are still adamant.if you lead any organization, you will lead them to their destruction
Keep quiet. You get carried away too easily by your emotions.
Even if he wins, it's a great victory for him but there are greater battles ahead. So I don't know what you mean by he's the greatest because he won primaries.
Is he there first to win primaries?
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by garfield1: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ojuntana:

Keep quiet. You get carried away too easily by your emotions.
Even if he wins, it's a great victory for him but there are greater battles ahead. So I don't know what you mean by he's the greatest because he won primaries.
Is he there first to win primaries?

The argument was about primaries.you were always very sure that tinubu will lose and buhari would shock him.you fail so keep quieter son
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Ojuntana: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

The argument was about primaries.you were always very sure that tinubu will lose and buhari would shock him.you fail so keep quieter son
I agree Tinubu shocked me though I know it's not exactly over but I'm surprised how he outwitted Bubu.
But I must confess Bubu's ethnocentrism is his undoing.
If he had brought forward a southern candidate, that candidate would have won easily.
But I guess you can't learn to be left-handed in old age
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by duwdu: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
This is one of funniest primary elections I've ever watched. More like a comedy show...

Forget the likes and share we do here on nairaland. Elections online is different from the real world. I don confirm am today grin

You're lucky, TBH. Don't be surprised some others of your generation, say, may need several more years to come to that reality.

And God save those who will remain for life in the same type of echo chamber you just got yourself out of.

P34c3
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by duwdu: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2022
barbstee:
Who still underate the Jagaban?

We are here to teach them politics from their backyard

Osinbajo must be disgraced tonight

You never learn work finish you dey form boss

Na so o!

P34c3
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by duwdu: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
God1000:
What the hell is going on

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by WhizdomXX(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2022
pol23:
Everybody step down for Tinubu.
I guess he knows how to play his game right and drive his bullion van good.

I really pity Osinbajo…

But Tinubu has a lot to throw around.

So in the end this is the nonsense candidate APC will offer…
It will be a money play between Tinubu and Atiku… at the point we will pity Obi,because guy’s hasn’t steal 1/100 of what this bad guys have stolen.
Your next president is Tinubu or Atiku.
Me,I choose Atiku jeje.

Imagine Bankole and Amosun from Ogun state no even send their brother…
Poverty politics.

Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Talkizcheap:
Did you say Wike is not richer than Peter Obi����;

Bros, go figure! e b fever dey do you, you must under estimate rivers state money and a very powerful Gov at that.

quote author=SenatePresdo post=113579325] Tinubu can't share 50 thousand dollars to every youth.

Vote Peter Obi 2023!

Peter Obi was an anonymous Billionaire in Dollars before becoming Gov of Anambra.

You think all the Billions allocated to a state is pocketed by the Governor?

Wike can't pocket 100 Billion per annum into his personal account. As a strong governor, the maximum he can pull is 30-50 billion per annum.
Check river state monthly allocation.
Re: Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by ufotunang: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Nawaoooo...the power of tinubu bullion van dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egbonna, Gololo, Osunsanya win Reps seats in Cross River, Bauchi and Ogun states / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State / Tafawa Balewa's Visit To USA (1961) (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.