Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced (3162 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Aderewah: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Now they are witnessing something beyond their worst nightmares. Ibos can't believe their eyes right now

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by kettykings: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC is not igbo party

11 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by madridguy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
And God of Jagaban don put them in severe pain.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Mide1data: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
So basically, you are ready to suffer to see the igbos cry? Never knew it has gone beyond RACISM.
Well goodluck to y'all.

18 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by hammer567: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Aderewah:
Now they are witnessing something beyond their worst nightmares. Ibos can't believe their eyes right now

Is Tinubu in Aso Rock yet?

Wake me when he reach there. grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by barbstee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
They are all hiding their faces in shame
He who laughs last laugh best.

Jagaban has told us to calm down

We told them BAT no be your mate

22 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by duro4chang(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
They will not sleep well tonight

15 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
APC is not igbo party

We should make it an Igbo party. PDP, LP, APC can be an Igbo party.

What Ogbonnaya Onu and Ken Nnamani said touched me today and they are right about justice and equity claim because you can feel the pain in their voice.

I would implore Asiwaju to go on a visit to them and pull them in by granting them assurance that they will all be brothers and we will be fair in the future to the SE if Nigeria remains.

If the SE don't vote Asiwaju, I will understand because they are fighting a just cause. However, they should not take decsisions out of sheer anger, they should weigh the benefit and demerits and choose their conscience.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mide1data:
So basically, you are ready to suffer to see the igbos cry?
Never knew it has gone beyond RACISM.

Well goodluck to y'all.
LOL, this is sooo funny, I'm just laughing at you guys right now, it's Soo funny.
After saying we will be disgraced, nobody likes us, and all the curses and abuses, everything bounced on you, you are now begging PDP vp slot, you God Obi even stepped down for Atiku, or do you think Obi just left just like that, LOL. Nairaland and Twitter wailing and abusing won't change anything. You hatred for Atiku and Tinubu will continue from now to 2039, because both of them will be president.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Kkk777: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
They habe started again.

Always against winner.

At the end they will be shouting that the :-president is not looking at their side when the man knew their role on his way to Aso Rock.

Why are you always at the wrong side?

7 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Kingspin(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
The primary was between Tinubu and Tinubu ( Osibanjo)
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by kettykings: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:

What Ogbonnaya Onu and Ken Nnamani said touched me today and they are right about justice and equity claim because you can feel the pain in their voice.

I would implore Asiwaju to go on a visit to them and pull them in by granting them assurance that they will all be brothers and we will be fair in the future to the SE if Nigeria remains.

If the SW don't vote Asiwaju, I will understand because they are fighting a just cause. However, they should not take decsisions out of sheer anger, they should weigh the benefit and demerits and choose their conscience.

Make a dead and uselessly unproductive party and Igbo party?

I am satisfied with the progress of the party , I repeat this is not an igbo party and Igbos don't control what happens in the party

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:

If the SW don't vote Asiwaju, I will understand because they are fighting a just cause. However, they should not take decsisions out of sheer anger, they should weigh the benefit and demerits and choose their conscience.

See how they calm down, they want Asiwaju to draw them closer, after all the abuses looool. Una go suffer, Tinubu knows about the hates, Atiku knows also, you pain just started, you think you can curse us, you call Hausa/fulanis terrorist, abokis, call we Yoruba slaves, now you want us to be fair, Tinubu will REVENGE.

6 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by LegendHero(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:

Make a dead and uselessly unproductive party and Igbo party?

I am satisfied with the progress of the party , I repeat this is not an igbo party and Igbos don't control what happens in the party

Which party do the Igbos control? PDP or LP?

7 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Mide1data: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, this is sooo funny, I'm just laughing at you guys right now, it's Soo funny.
After saying we will be disgraced, nobody likes us, and all the curses and abuses, everything bounced on you, you are now begging PDP vp slot, you God Obi even stepped down for Atiku, or do you think Obi just left just like that, LOL. Nairaland and Twitter wailing and abusing won't change anything. You hatred for Atiku and Tinubu will continue from now to 2039, because both of them will be president.

1st. I aint Ibo. Am proudly Yoruba.
2nd. I aint into politics, my plan is to japa from 9ja.
so you can take back all you've just said.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by LegendHero(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
See how they calm down, they want Asiwaju to draw them closer, after all the abuses looool. Una go suffer, Tinubu knows about the hates, Atiku knows also, you pain just started, you think you can curse us, you call Hausa/fulanis terrorist, abokis, call we Yoruba slaves, now you want us to be fair, Tinubu will REVENGE.

Tinubu should not revenge. Infact, revenge is not his political tactics or else he won't remain relevant till today.

6 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Freedom34: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lolz....so which party is 'Igbo party' biko? 'Feedeefee'?

If u can be muscled out of a party u've slaved for in d past 23 years, logic nor tell u say igbos are partyless?

Even dt small boy for labour party is already strangling ur candidate very obidiently.
Siddon dia make paynt dey wear u!
Las-las na apuga party una go manage!
cool
kettykings:
APC is not igbo party

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu should not revenge. Infact, revenge is not his political tactics or else he won't remain relevant till today.

Make him win primaries fess

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by LegendHero(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol
Make him win naa.Just relax.The road ahead of is still very far.Even more foolish to create threads like this

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by IamWonderful: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Minding akpu munching gorillas

1 Like

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

We dey wait

1 Like

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Check what arise news said about his weakness.

When Obi was stepping down for Atiku, he didn't tell you people that there was a mutual agreement between both of them, Atiku clearly knew that he needs obi an a northerner to step down.

You guys should leave Tinubu, he will do his 8 years, Atiku will do his 8 years, Osinbanjo will do his 8 years tenure too, mark my works, and three of them would revenge your Twitter and Instagram abuses

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by PussyMiners: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
LegendHero:

If the SE don't vote Asiwaju, I will understand because they are fighting a just cause. However, they should not take decsisions out of sheer anger, they should weigh the benefit and demerits and choose their conscience.

I feel their pain too.
Nigeria is just a crazy country .
Tinubu has been planning for this day since 2007 tho

We should all go our separate ways abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by oilykid(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Wait, did tinubu win the presidency or what.

Also remind me those who insulted GEJ and naija delta calling them ogoro drinkers. Yorubas insulted the whole of Nigerdelta and igbos when GEJ was in power

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

Also remind me those who insulted GEJ and naija delta calling them ogoro drinkers. Yorubas insulted the whole of Nigerdelta and igbos when GEJ was in power
Yoruba never insulted GEJ, Check the number of south western states GEJ won, the abuses and disgrace Tinubu got is far more than what GEJ. GEJ got more abuses and curses from southsoutherners, and even southeasterners, where apc won many local government in his state.

On Nairaland check previous posts on politics section, there is now where you won't see Igbo abusing Yorubas or Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
My own be say, check on an igbo man in your vicinity grin Save a soul.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

He will not even win this primaries

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Yoruba never insulted GEJ, Check the number of south western states GEJ won, the abuses and disgrace Tinubu got is far more than what GEJ. GEJ got more abuses and curses from southsoutherners, and even southeasterners, where apc won many local government in his state.

On Nairaland check previous posts on politics section, there is now where you won't see Igbo abusing Yorubas or Tinubu.
Una Sabi lie shaa

6 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Una Sabi lie shaa
Go and meet Obi, and ask him why he really left PDP.

we gave Johnathan a chance, accepted him, he did nothing to south west, we never abused him, Buhari promised us more, and promised us VP slot, we voted him, and he didn't do well, we didn't abuse or curse him, you guys are always abusing and cursing tribes, and politicians.

Now if Tinubu or Atiku wins, you will still curse and curse Hausa and Yorubas, leaving fulanis alone

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Go and meet Obi, and ask him why he really left PDP.

we gave Johnathan a chance, accepted him, he did nothing to south west, we never abused him, Buhari promised us more, and promised us VP slot, we voted him, and he didn't do well, we didn't abuse or curse him, you guys are always abusing and cursing tribes, and politicians.

Now if Tinubu or Atiku wins, you will still curse and curse Hausa and Yorubas, leaving fulanis alone
Atiku is definitely winning the election.Yoruba are southerners and should have allow their southern brothers in the SE to run alone

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Atiku is definitely winning the election.Yoruba are southerners and should have allow their southern brothers in the SE to run alone
grin in your dreams, You guys think you can abuse us and go Scott free, We have Tinubu and Osinbanjo, both of them will be president before 2040

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW! One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Owerri. See Details.... / Tinubu Jos Rally: Photos Of APC Moving People From Kano To Jos / What We Passed Into Law Is Electronic Transfer Of Results - Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.