Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Let's Talk Later: Nairaland Member Drabeey Support Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk Later: Nairaland Member Drabeey Support Tinubu. (258 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Later: Nairaland Member Drabeey Support Tinubu. by Ojikutumomiage(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Copied from
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225137832085396&id=1007345810

Open Letter to Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Aside every other factors that i don't agree with you sir, Aside the fact that I chose Tinubu as my political godfather, he doesn't even know me!

I've been using a reasonable time of my life to talk about you, your sagacity, your 'Maradonic' prowess, your indelible achievements, the category of your political wits ☺️�

I fall (mi-for) for and at your feet, because you reached a very good height of success in life. Above all Asiwaju, I can't stop been marvelled at the beautiful gates you built around your political empire. I am a citizen of that Empire!
Who no know no know, we are well protected here, we have Asiwaju's achievements to brag about, so bring it on!

I task anyone to a 'peaceful argument/debate'... bring your candidate's portfolio, i will sell Asiwaju there and let's see who's most sellable. I tell you, it's non-debatable!

Lest i forget this is an open letter to you Jagaban, i am glowing with uttermost confidence that you will win 'this' anytime, anyday, especially on Tuesdays. I'm waiting to hear what is obtainable today and i will finish this letter after your victory songs are reaching Nigeria skies, after today! ...TBC on #APCPresidentialPrimaries

In Ìtùnú Abiodun's lifetime... I ❤️ to see your presidency glamour, super confident that it'll will sooth our pains!

Meanwhile in the main time ��..

I've been following this guy from Here and his account is no more active here.

(1) (Reply)

PUNCH: See The Rating Of The Electricity Situation Of Nigeria / See The 16 Aspirants Contesting For The 2023 Presidential Election (photos) / Those Agboros Stopping People From Getting PVC, Whose Agent Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.