Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Block Chain And NFT Or Product And UX Design. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Block Chain And NFT Or Product And UX Design. (205 Views)

Free Althash Block Chain Program, Don't Miss Out / Supply Chain And Logistics Management Training In Port Harcourt / Certificate In Supply Chain And Logistics Management Training In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Block Chain And NFT Or Product And UX Design. by Zeedar(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please guys I need your candid advice
Few weeks ago I came across one of my friends status, he posted about a beginner online scholarship known as future academy launchpad program.
So I went through the link below the post and I actually applied for the scholarship and submitted the application, so yesterday I checked my mail and I was awarded.
So I actually asked about the program from my freind that posted it, he told me he was one of there beneficiaries and the program is worth it that the community is top notch so I was a little bit confused with is recommendation, since it’s been long I was aspiring to take up a digital skills all the ones I do come across were a bit expensive which I couldn’t afford before coming across this opportunity.
The problem now is I actually chose product and UX design in the course of choice when I was applying, so among the terms of the admission I was told I could change course, so the course I saw there was also NFT and block chain technology which I also love.
So now I search on both and they a both high income skill, which one do you think will be of high demand between Products design and NFT and block chain technology, like which would you advice me to pick.
Thank you for your candid advice would go a long way.
Re: Block Chain And NFT Or Product And UX Design. by samuelthaking(m): 1:04am On Jun 08, 2022
To make daily 2ks , go for the nft and product design, but if you in it for the long run, and ready to devote time and resources, go for Blockchain. Heard of a 16 year old Nigerian that started his own company after freelancing for a while as a Blockchain developer

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Way To Make Money On Fiverr In Nigeria This Post Is For You / Advice Needed / Remo Secondary School (rss) Set To Hosts First Rssosa Leadership Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.