Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,964,216 members, 7,192,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 November 2022 at 07:21 PM

Which Type Of Pc Required To Play Football Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Type Of Pc Required To Play Football Games? (185 Views)

Top Best 11 Football Games For Android / Any Seller Of Pc Games Around Egbeda / Play Football Games Online And Get Paid As You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Pc Required To Play Football Games? by kenafat: 2:58am On Jun 08
Football gaming is just like a puzzle/physics exciting game, you have to use gravity to get the soccer ball into the goal. There is no end when you start playing Gravity soccer unblocked. Each level comes with an entirely new puzzle to solve.
I like football gaming very much and interest in football games and i have no quality of pc for gaming can i play this game on low specification pc ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian FGC Group (fightcade & Guilty Gear AC) Discord, Whatsapp / Cars Vs Spikes Barrier Tire-killer / US Open Tennis 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.