Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Which Type Of Pc Required To Play Football Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Type Of Pc Required To Play Football Games? (257 Views)

Top Best 11 Football Games For Android / Play Football Games Online And Get Paid As You Do / Offline Football Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Pc Required To Play Football Games? by kenafat: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Football gaming is just like a puzzle/physics exciting game, you have to use gravity to get the soccer ball into the goal. There is no end when you start playing Gravity soccer unblocked. Each level comes with an entirely new puzzle to solve.
I like football gaming very much and interest in football games and i have no quality of pc for gaming can i play this game on low specification pc ?

(1) (Reply)

NRL Grand Final 2022 - Start Time, TV Channel, Live Stream Free / Redeem Your Bonuses Now! / NBA 2K23 Eras Impressions/thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.