Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

One Nigeria: What Do You Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria: What Do You Think (1984 Views)

Delta State: N773 Billion Debt. Largest In Nigeria. What Was Done With The Debt? / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2011
Question: Can we (Nigerians) actually live as one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zbsEesKx8&feature=relmfu

ANSWER: NO
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 3:09am On Jul 20, 2011
Why is that?
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 3:14am On Jul 20, 2011
dude, i do not know who u are or where you are from, but every true Nigerian we tell you that NIGERIA is a failed Experiment, take a look at the video on youtube and trust me, you will not ask that question why
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by NegroNtns(m): 3:23am On Jul 20, 2011
"One Nigeria"!

I don't even know what that is.
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 3:25am On Jul 20, 2011
My name is Joystella not Dude and im sorry you dont know who iam and i am from the United States and i just wanted to know why you thought we could never come together as one. smiley
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 3:48am On Jul 20, 2011
well since you said we, which means you are a Nigerian or are using the word "we" to generalize everybody as a human being?
Any, my fellow Nigerians are currently asleep right now, as soon as they wake up and start replying to the post, then you will know why i think and know that Nigerians can never live together as one.

First of all, we have three major tribes in Nigeria which consist of the Igbo in the east/south east the hausa's in the north and the Yoruba's in the west, after the civil war which was between the Igbo's in the east and the Hausa's in the north which left over a million easterners dead, NIGERIA was never the same again, and after that consequent killings of the easterners (Christians) was carried out in the NORTH and up till now the Government has not brought anybody to book.

2008, 3-8 soldiers were killed in the NORTH and the Nigerian Army matched to the NORTH killing hundreds of innocent citizens and rapping tons of girls, none of the soldiers was brought to book, March 7, 2010 no arrest was made

"Reporter: More than 200 dead in Nigeria violence

By Ahmed Saka And Jon Gambrell, Associated Press Writers

March 7, 2010

JOS, Nigeria – More than 200 bodies — many of them women and children — lay in the streets of a central Nigerian town after a renewed spate of Christian-Muslim violence, witnesses said Sunday, just months after religious violence tore through a nearby city and left hundreds dead.

Yemi Kosoko, a reporter with the independent Nigerian news network Channels, told The Associated Press most of the bodies appeared to be women and children killed by blows from machetes. Kosoko said the dead lined the streets of Dogo Nahawa, a village about three miles (five kilometers) south of the city of Jos…

Witnesses said the violence began in the mostly Christian village at about 3 a.m. Sunday — an hour when the area should have been under curfew and guarded by the military. Jos has remained under a curfew since violence in January left more than 300 people dead — the majority of them Muslims.

Police and military officials declined to comment on the attack or the motivation for the violence. "

http://www.facebook.com/savenigeriagroup?ref=ts#!/media/set/?set=a.125475298487.130873.119586108487&type=1

and so on and so fort, so my dear, NIGERIA, is a failed British Experiment, gat to go, school time

Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^^^
are these dead bodies or are they pretending to be dead!
i cant imagine this! oh God!
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by aljharem3: 3:56am On Jul 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^^^^
are these dead bodies or are they pretending to be dead!
i cant imagine this! oh God!

dead in jos crisis i think
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 3:59am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

"One Nigeria"!

I don't even know what that is.
  this is a true NIGERIA, we all know Nigeria is a failed experiment, the police can not protect you, the military are raping our women and killing our young men, shell and Agip is drilling our oil, spilling our lands and if you try to protest, you will be killed, WELCOME TO NIGERIA.

alj_harem:

, you have not even seen dead bodies, seen people killed has become a part of life to NIGERIANS seriously, it nothing new, they have already accepted it as a way of life and trust me, NONE OF THE KILLERS WILL BE PERSECUTED
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2011
Joystella, ts like u hve not being home(im assumng u r frm naija) and if u had been hme then u had been stayng exclusivly wt ur people!
Im frm the south bt wokng n an hausa comunity n d north, on the surface the people appeard friendly, bt deep down I know their mind! They think im a bloody infidel frm d south that has come to cut from their national cake, I dare nt use my earned mony to buy any valuable thng fo t wil soon be looted, either singly as a robbry or in a grand style as a crisis(religious or otherwise) in short, im an alien n my own country!
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

oh God! the killers deserve no hell talk more of heaven!
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by Lucifa2015: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
SNC for Southern Nigeria only, de union between North and South don pafuka.
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by ChinenyeN(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
People are still asking this question, as if they don't already know?
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
My only question is when will they divide the country. and the other solution to Nigeria's Problem is they should let every state control their resources, if they do not wish to divide, then the federal government should adopt a better constitution which gives each state 100% right to control and manage their resources and pay dividends to the federal government, that is the other solution or they should DIVIDE IT.
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
Sorry to say i have never been on a plane much less speaking of going home,my parent were born in Nigeria as Igbos. It is Tragic to see what Nigeria has turned into, America is no better.But in Oklahoma City were i live we Nigerians have association there is Obinwanne Association (which my parents and i attend) Imo Association, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers State Association even the Hausa and the Yoruba we all come together as one and yes i said "we" because even if i was not born in Nigeria I feel like a Nigeria and I'm Proud to be one, i just wanted to know why and i think i know why now so Thank.
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

Sorry to say i have never been on a plane much less speaking of going home,my parent were born in Nigeria as Igbos. It is Tragic to see what Nigeria has turned into, America is no better.But in Oklahoma City were i live we Nigerians have association there is Obinwanne Association (which my parents and i attend) Imo Association, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers State Association even the Hausa and the Yoruba we all come together as one and yes i said "we" because even if i was not born in Nigeria I feel like a Nigeria and I'm Proud to be one, i just wanted to know why and i think i know why now so Thank.

Nigeria is much more bleeped up and I don't think we in the diaspora should even think of trying to dictate what Nigerians in the mother land should do!!!

I used to fight my Igbo friends whenever they talk about being Biafran even begging them to say they are Nigerians not Biafrans but these were Nigerians born in Nigeria but moved here. But when I started visiting Nigeria, reading more news about Nigeria and not just the music, I came to understand my friends' point of view as not one out of ethnic bias but out of Nigeria's reality!!

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2011
well i thank you people alot for explan this to me beacause i had no idea and please dont be a stranger. smiley
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

well i thank you people alot for explan this to me beacause i had no idea and please dont be a stranger. smiley

If i start explaining things about NIGERIA to you now, it will take me 35yrs to finish, i left Nigeria February of this year to Malaysia, do you know the joy Nigerians get when they are granted visa to leave the country? do you know most people go as far as going to church to give thanks given, just to tell you the height of poverty and frustration.

Like i always tell people "self education is the best education" so do some google search on your dear beloved country NIGERIA and i promise you, after the search, your eyes will be filled with tears to read about your country.

I stopped believing in Nigeria at the age of 15 and started believing in BIAFRA, after my dad told me stories and the internet told me more stories about BIAFRA, the dream of every EASTERNER is to see the birth of the RISING SUN and i believe one day, it will RISE because NIGERIA is collapsing.

Your country NIGERIA is dead.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
its sad to here that but its understand able so are you Igbo?
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

its sad to here that but its understand able so are you Igbo?
Yes i am Igbo, am from Amucha in Njaba Local Government of Imo State, you?

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mithel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2011
unpatriotic nigerians.spending more time praying for division that working for its unity and development
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
mithel:

unpatriotic nigerians.spending more time praying for division that working for its unity and development
hey! Sharaap ya mouth dia! Why shud we pretend to be living as one in this tragically dysfunctional geographical space called Nigeria?
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
mithel:

unpatriotic Nigerians.spending more time praying for division that working for its unity and development
Unity? huh, your funny, your father must be on of those thief's on suit and abada calling themselves Politicians stealing our money, Killing us and at the same time tell us that we have to live as one to obtain Unity, peace and Development.

If you are a true Nigerian, a patriotic Nigerian who pass through all the stages of Education, your parents sold their properties, your mum sold her cloth just to make sure you finish the University, and after you finish, you served your dear beloved country for one full year and you were sent to the North to serve your country, miraculously you were not killed by the Muslims, then after serving your beloved country, you could not get a job anywhere if you are not connected to those thief's on suit and abada unless you have 2-20 years experience and they knew you just finish your education.

So Mithel or who ever you are or what ever you are, one day God will punish you and your people who steal our money and kill us at the same time, idiot.

GOD BLESS BIAFRA, The land of the Rising Sun.
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
I find it so intresting reading you peoples opinion on things it make me smile and Yes I'm Igbo from Abia State grin
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

I find it so intresting reading you peoples opinion on things it make me smile and Yes I'm Igbo from Abia State grin
, you are welcome to the forum, but do not go home unless you are 79yrs old, make them no kidnap you or make nde ojuo (evil people) no kill you,

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
Scary, shocked I'll Try not to, No promises, Why would they kidnap (i didnt do anything wrong).
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

Scary, shocked I'll Try not to, No promises, Why would they kidnap (i didnt do anything wrong).
, LOL, In Nigeria, you do not have to do anything to get into trouble, you can be outside your house taking fresh air due to power failure and the paroling police will see you and arrest, your charge will be planing a robbery, can someone steal his own stuff? or you can be on a bar drinking and having fun with your friend late at nite (8pm or 10pm), and police will just pack three bus and arrest everybody, each person will bail him/herself with minimum of 5k naira and if you are not lucky, they will give you charge that you are a militant and or an armed robbery and your bail out amount will be close to 50-100k naira or more than, THAT IS NIGERIA,

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
LMAO, That is Crazy That means i will be getting Arrested alot then, but No problem a lil jail time wont hurt, tongue Nigeria Is A Fun Place, Sike tongue
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

LMAO, That is Crazy That means i will be getting Arrested alot then, but No problem a lil jail time wont hurt, tongue Nigeria Is A Fun Place, Sike tongue
, LOL Nigeria is a fun place, all you have to do is add another N to the fun then you will know hw fun Nigeria is, LMAO, [size=5pt]while i i go to bed[/size]
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by JLekwa(f): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
You don't mind if i ask you a question?
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mail4gift2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
JLekwa:

You don't mind if i ask you a question?
, Nah i dnt.
Re: One Nigeria: What Do You Think by mithel(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
mail4gift2:

Unity? huh, your funny, your father must be on of those thief's on suit and abada calling themselves Politicians stealing our money, Killing us and at the same time tell us that we have to live as one to obtain Unity, peace and Development.

If you are a true Nigerian, a patriotic Nigerian who pass through all the stages of Education, your parents sold their properties, your mum sold her cloth just to make sure you finish the University, and after you finish, you served your dear beloved country for one full year and you were sent to the North to serve your country, miraculously you were not killed by the Muslims, then after serving your beloved country, you could not get a job anywhere if you are not connected to those thief's on suit and abada unless you have 2-20 years experience and they knew you just finish your education.

So Mithel or who ever you are or what ever you are, one day God will punish you and your people who steal our money and kill us at the same time, .

GOD BLESS BIAFRA, The land of the Rising Sun.

have you finished or u got more curses.UNPATRIOTIC NIGERIAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo / Annulment Of Middle Belt &making Hausa minority,why I dont like 6 zone By Musiwa / Anambra’s Giant Leap Towards Independent Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.