Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) (2860 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by PremiumTech: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Raphael Madaki.

There was a short disruption in the APC presidential primaries voting process as some officials discovered some foul play.

Report had it the Transportation Minister came to the voting ground with unapproved delegate tags to enable his loyal supporters stuff the ballot boxes in his favour.

In the video below, officials and delegates were seen and heard confronting Amaechi and asking why he was disrupting the process.

Voting continued shortly after the issue was resolved.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai9TDT_4BeU?t=9

Details later.

Source: The Bureau
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by orikoku: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
What irregularities? They know who will be their candidate already.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by MisterGrace: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2022
orikoku:
What irregularities? They know who will be their candidate already.

No giving up until the end.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Anointed candidate wan rub ballot box with anointing oil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by bewla(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Am yet to
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Donshegxy10(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2022
That guy is a scam and a big thief....

5 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by forgiveness: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2022
grin Everybody just Dey shine eyes. grin

I want PYO to win. He is the the only acceptable candidate capable of garnering votes from all regions.

Tinubu might lose against Atiku if he becomes the presidential candidate of APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Baawaa(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Their problems
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by EmirOfNews: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2022
You see... Even delegates do not trust their party leaders. Ordinary primary taking forever... Anyways, 2023 is already looking good cos the rate youths are getting their PVCs is so encouraging.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by datola: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2022
See the way Amaechi disgraced himself.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Gomojamm: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2022
forgiveness:

I want PYO to win. He is the the only acceptable candidate capable of garnering votes from all regions.

Tinubu might lose against Atiku if he becomes the presidential candidate of APC.
Give up bro. I am not sure for PYO. Seems we will have to support Tinubu or Obi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Ttalk: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2022
That guy must be truthisunique2. He can't face the shame he would meet on Nairaland so he risk the security beating.

If you don't see him here today just know police are whipping nonsense out of his body

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by forgiveness: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Gomojamm:
Give up bro. I am not sure for PYO. Seems we will have to support Tinubu or Obi.

Why do you think so? Forget all those drama that happened yesterday. Most of those that dropped for Tinubu are minorities.

I will rather support Tinubu instead of Obi because Obi na prof of lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Anyiamaka: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Gomojamm:

Tinubu will not win. Small boys and a small girl stepped down for him. Can he beat the standing ovation Osibanjo recieved? The delegates clearly told Osibanjo, "na you we want"!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Gomojamm: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2022
forgiveness:

Why do you think so? Forget all those drama that happened yesterday. Most of those that dropped for Tinubu are minorities.

I will rather support Tinubu instead of Obi because Obi na prof of lies.
Ok bro. I just don't want Atiku. Ole ni. Anything but Atiku is fine.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by abobote: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Why did they allow Tinubu's thugs to enter the convention ground in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by forgiveness: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Gomojamm:

Atiku me!? Na no go area bi dat one na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by abobote: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Gomojamm:
Just the way I just don't want Tinubu, coz he is so greedy. He will buy half of Abuja, like the he owns half of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Truthisunique2: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Ttalk:
That guy must be truthisunique2. He can't face the shame he would meet on Nairaland so he risk the security beating.

If you don't see him here today just know police are whipping nonsense out of his body
I dey here

I see no shame
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Madmohamed123: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Raphael Madaki.

There was a short disruption in the APC presidential primaries voting process as some officials discovered some foul play.

Report had it the Transportation Minister came to the voting ground with unapproved delegate tags to enable his loyal supporters stuff the ballot boxes in his favour.

In the video below, officials and delegates were seen and heard confronting Amaechi and asking why he was disrupting the process.

Voting continued shortly after the issue was resolved.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai9TDT_4BeU?t=9

Details later.

Source: The Bureau
ndigbo never benefit anything from this man as a transport minister let the Fulani vote for him because na Fulani and yeruba minister

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Patriot9: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:
grin
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Patriot9: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:
grin.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Basic123: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2022
abobote:

Just the way I just don't want Tinubu, coz he is so greedy. He will buy half of Abuja, like the he owns half of Lagos
I Thought Igbo owns 80percent of lagos

Awon dindinrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Reality3080: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
forgiveness:

so it is osinbajo that can’t win his polling booth that u think will defeat atiku?
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Reality3080: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Tinubu will not win. Small boys and a small girl stepped down for him. Can he beat the standing ovation Osibanjo recieved? The delegates clearly told Osibanjo, "na you we want"!
bro no b by noise ooo

Osinbajo cant win ogun state for apc not to talk of othere
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2022
FAKE NEWS. Na Tinubu plan B be dat.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Danifalls: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Then what is Tinubu doing?
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by Anyiamaka: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
bro no b by noise ooo

Lol. I will be back when the results are out bro
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by forgiveness: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
so it is osinbajo that can’t win his polling booth that u think will defeat atiku?

What year was that? You are still dwelling in the past.
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by forgiveness: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
bro no b by noise ooo

Who told you that rubbish? grin
Re: APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2022
datola:
See the way Amaechi disgraced himself.

Lol.. No be small disgrace.
Ameachi wants to steal ballot boxes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"See How He’s Sweating": Nigerians Drag Melaye Over Comments On Azikiwe On TV / Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us / Moment Tinubu Said "God Bless PDP" At The APC Campaign Launch In Jos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.