Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) (617 Views)

Obi May Win 2027 My Reason / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / A List Of Tinubu's Personal Projects Versus State Projects In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by lawalosky(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
I no Tinubu is aged to rule Nigeria, but one thing you can't take away from him is.

Tinubu doesn't backbite someone! When he wants to support you, or support an organization, he do so with all his heart and spirit and will never leave you, except you go agenst his wish. He will always be there for you even at a very difficult time.

Maybe his age might ditter his leadership but he Tinubu doesn't disappoint unlike many hypocrite politicians we have in Nigeria, today.

It's my opinion o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by Olachase(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Comrade this ur post amaze me come make I cut mazie for you smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by Pauldollars(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2022
lawalosky:
I no Tinubu is aged to rule Nigeria, but one thing you can't take away from him is.

Tinubu doesn't backbite someone! When he wants to support you, or support an organization, he do so with all his heart and spirit and will never leave you, except you go agenst his wish. He will always be there for you even at a very difficult time.

Maybe his age might ditter his leadership but he Tinubu doesn't disappoint unlike many hypocrite politicians we have in Nigeria, today.

It's my opinion o.

Many Nigerians would have loved Tinubu as President but his ageing and attendant health challenges which is very evident in his shaking hands and unstable frame is his major setback.
Besides he now understands the Northerners better than before and knows they cannot be trusted.
Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by bewla(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2022
T
Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by lathrowinger: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Great man, I so love the man
Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Age will have no negative impact on his leadership.

He's very brilliant

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by lawalosky(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Pauldollars:

Many Nigerians would have loved Tinubu as President but his ageing and attendant health challenges which is very evident in his shaking hands and unstable frame is his major setback.
Besides he now understands the Northerners better than before and knows they cannot be trusted.

The reasons I said his aging and health issues.
But Tinubu will remain honest when dealing with you. You can't point someone he has help and later backbite the person, except when you go agenst agreement.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Pauldollars:

Age and health re the major challenges .Apart from dis, he ll do better
Re: This Is One Of My Reason I Like Tinubu (personal Opinion) by gasparpisciotta: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2022
People like Bode George will have a heart attack if Tinubu succeeds in his quest to be President

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Departs To Study Egyptian Finance, Power, Education Amongst Others / Dino Melaye Sharing Bags Of Rice To PDP Supporters After Campaign (video) / Ariaria Traders To Pay 5 Million Naira Before Getting Their Shops Back: Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.