Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74434 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by arewaboy01(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
teepain:

You underestimate the personal interests of the Northern politicians in APC such El Rufai, Ganduje and the rest.

Those people will work against Atiku knowing fully well that Atiku's success at the polls might work against their own political ambition in subsequent years which was why most of them insisted on a Southern candidate in this primary.
insightful...

5 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Tellwhat: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

That's the point. The votes of the SS/SE will be divided, hence giving BAT an edge. Many SS/SE voters will clearly vote PDP, Labour Party, and APC.

PDP will hardly get vote in southeast this time around

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Onarabu:

Who.among them can be picked? To avoid Muslim-muslim ticket
One of them will be picked as Vp, you think Tinubu cares about Muslim Muslim ticket, watch how they will come to tell you Tinubu wife is a pastor.Abiola won with Muslim Muslim ticket.As if Nigeria now is same as 1993

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2022
seborrhic:

Tinubu will trounce Atiku in the National election.

The victory of Tinubu against Atiku will only happen if Buhari throws his weight behind him, and gets the North to fall in line!

Anything short of that, Atiku will stroll to victory!

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by jumper524(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Politics is about interest , I got my interest in this primary even though I ain't a member of APC but it's OK if Tinubu wins

No hard feelings
I like people like you who accept defeat in good faith. please continue the no hard feelings when they finally trash atiku and obi Cubans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
They already rig it
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Tiyi(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
medolab90:

Wetin concern Hausa with APC or PDP ….they see their brothers first before they see the party affiliation

Was Jonathan not chosen over ribadu ?
Was Obasanjo not chosen?
Stop with all this political naivety

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ChiefBee: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Did Tinubu's vote reduce or what? It's supposed to be 200-300 now.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by TruthHurts100: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Last last na Oluremi go be first lady. Chai! We never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by alfarouq(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Lawal don't have vote? I really pity Christians that cant voice out of their own. Is it not Christian turn? Muslim has done 8 years, so it should be Yoruba Christian turn.

So, anytime it is coming to the south it must be a Christian and anytime it is coming to the North, it must be a Muslim.

You must be a joker if you think you can deny a Northern Christian or a Southern Muslim a chance to contest the highest office in Nigeria.

Besides it was open for all, your efforts will give you the ticket.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by okeysoninv: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

That's the point. The votes of the SS/SE will be divided, hence giving BAT an edge. Many SS/SE voters will clearly vote PDP, Labour Party, and APC.

ogbeni no one is voting for tinubu here. you can take that in ur heart
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by PMBtill2023: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
With Tinubu almost certain to be the APC presidential candidate for next general....who are u voting for?.....LIKES for Atiku...SHARES FOR TINUBU

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by SOFTSKILL: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Honestly if I were Osinbajo, I would step down for tinubu for posterity sake,

I wonder how dem go Dey look themselves in the eyes afterwards , politics aside, one should not be an ingrate.

But
, my hope is on Osinbajo and Peter obi

You no get hope
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Box no. 20 counted.

With all the hype i heard about rotimi amaechi yesterday. Ladies and gentlemen tinubu is ur president. I dont support it buh thats the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by asiwaju60: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Star boy miss calculate by fighting is beneficiary.

Moral lesson: no matter the level of success you attain in life, never never torn your back on people who contributed to your success story (beneficiary).

5 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by jumper524(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
One of them will be picked as Vp, you think Tinubu cares about Muslim Muslim ticket, watch how they will come to tell you Tinubu wife is a pastor.Abiola won with Muslim Muslim ticket.As if Nigeria now is same as 1993
why una like defeat before the contest?
from buhari third term to Jonathan to Lawan to amaechi and osibanjo all tinubu defeat una now una want pick Muslim vice for am. sorry oo..

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Gbagura: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Politics is about interest , I got my interest in this primary even though I ain't a member of APC but it's OK if Tinubu wins

No hard feelings
God no be man sha. Your hate too much for the man as if he dey drag woman with you.

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by haffaze777(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
I like people like you who accept defeat in good faith. please continue the no hard feelings when they finally trash atiku and obi Cubans.

That clown is just saving face,watch him come back tomorrow with his senseless and wailing asiwere Tinubu up and down

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by YoobaNesan: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo Olodo ide, on his manhood you should have perished, come rain come shine, he already won..
PrinceOfLagos:

No hard feelings
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by PsalmsElf(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
teepain:

You underestimate the personal interests of the Northern politicians in APC such El Rufai, Ganduje and the rest.

Those people will work against Atiku knowing fully well that Atiku's success at the polls might work against their own political ambition in subsequent years which was why most of them insisted on a Southern candidate in this primary.
Please tell dem, make dem hear am loud n clear
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Charlesdonald(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu aka Emilokan is clearly coasting home to victory and it won’t even be close. If you’re still hating on him at this point, then it’s witchcraft and you need deliverance.

Atari Ajanaku ni Tinubu, ko nse eru omode. Taba rerin kasope a rerin. Ajanaku koja mori nkan firi. Tinubu is the big Elephant in the room.
I dey shame for you
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Royalty83(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
RealOmegwiOsas:
Let TINUBU win so OluwaPeter Obi can have a smooth ride to success......We Nigerian Youths have decided never to hand over the future of this nation to clueless politicians the age of our Grandfathers!!!

#PeterObiWeWant!!

On twitter abi, abeg leave Colorado

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Viraltrends123: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
ChiefBee:

Did Tinubu's vote reduce or what? It's supposed to be 200-300 now.
per box, he is banging all boxes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Blakpot: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Yahaya Bello 7 votes
Bwahahaha
Wetin happen?
I no fit laugh again ooo

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by otitolayealaba(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
I really wish for Osinbajo to win but it doesn't seem like it.

Box no. 20 counted.

[/quote]
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Why nah.

Tinubu is not who you all thought he is.

He's done this before and he'll definitely turn Nigeria around for good.

He's capable, brilliant and possesses all it takes to precide over us.

You all should be happy
UyaiIncomparabl:
Tinubu has won this thing. So painful.

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ChiefBee: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
per box, he is banging all boxes
I don't understand this reply
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Viraltrends123: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Charlesdonald:
I dey shame for you
Let them support who they like, and you too support who you like, Haba.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by respect80(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
From the way things are going, Yahaya Bello fit win this ticket o
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by haffaze777(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Comrade, why you like vawulence like this? grin

I told them yesterday when I wanted to recharge my vawulence and upgrade it to promax,Dem think say na lie

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by klas(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
BlackBaron:
They could have simply done a ballot system to ensure privacy of voters.

Writing names on paper is a way to ensure that some candidate's agents can enforce their choice to those who might have change of heart after collecting payment.

Some are also writing names such as Yomi, Baba Asiwaju, etc

I think the electoral committee was not sure who would eventually make it to the final ballot and whether there would even be an election at all because of all the pruning and consensus permutations.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
zenius:

You don't see it yet, Atiku is your president come 2023, based on your own permutation, if you want to be objective.
Sad buy true.

With Obi not being able to muster the support he needs to win, he'll share the spoils with BAT in the whole south. It's the youths voting bloc that'll make sure of that this time. While that happens down south, ATIKU slides home to victory in the North, with pockets of vote in the south.

Sadly, we are not better for it as a nation. I would have loved PYO or Obi.

PYO is my first choice but he's not getting the ticket, unfortunately. I think Obi is a good man but I don't think I agree with his decision to defect. Nigerian youths online obviously gave him that impression by saying they don't want the two major parties. I respect their choice even though I believe it is highly illogical and emotional.

Meanwhile, Atiku is not sliding home to victory in the North. He may get bloc votes in Adamawa but definitely not in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, etc.

There is ZERO hope for Atiku in Southern Nigeria. This is why I felt Obi would have been a perfect match for him. Obi has no hope in the North, regardless of who becomes his vice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.