Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3 (1530 Views)

Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3 by Penguin2: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Truth be told
I support Peter Obi but I am afraid he has not reached out deep enough.
Social media and reality are 2 different divide.
You can win electiion on social media and lose in reality.

As much as I wish him well, I believe there is more to do.

Do you still hold this opinion sir?
Re: Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3 by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Do you still hold this opinion sir?
Peter Obi is now top 2
Re: Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3 by joyandfaith: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Truth be told

Have you talked to people in the street? I am surprised they are aware of Peter Obi but they are not convinced of voting him because of APC/PDP stereotype.
Re: Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Truth be told

Sometimes I shudder when I hear this. Aren't you living amongst people? Can't you sample their opinion to ascertain their leanings? Is it because you have an android phone that makes you think PO's support is only online? Aren't you seeing grassroots mobilisation? Starve your fear and spead the message to rescue Nigeria. There are more serious people supporting Obi offline than you can find online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient TV Launched / Lagos Drivers License...oduduwa Republic Loading?? / Proffessor Uju Anya: May Ojukwu Soul Not Rest In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.