Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office (797 Views)

Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / Fayemi Takes Coronavirus Test After Coming In Contact With Two Infected Persons / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Please if your looking for LABOUR PARTY WARD LEADERS OF ALL STATES KINDLY SEE THEM AND IDENTIFY WITH THEM REMEMBER IS EITHER PETER OBI OR NOTHING ELSE'S!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2022
H

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Remember is with him or nobody stay obiedient

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Princeaniemeka: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
GOD SPEED MY PEOPLE..
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Please if your looking for LABOUR PARTY WARD LEADERS OF ALL STATES KINDLY SEE THEM AND IDENTIFY WITH THEM REMEMBER IS EITHER PETER OBI OR NOTHING ELSE'S!!

This method of house cells wont last.
Economy is hard.

How do you expect the unemployed, the poor, less privileged to buy credit and tranportation fare to call and transport themselves to cell meetings?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Chichigi1990:

This method of house cells wont last.
Economy is hard.

How do you expect the unemployed, the poor, less privileged to buy credit and tranportation fare to call and transport themselves to cell meetings?

just get in contact with your friends and go talk to people close to ur surroundings about peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
just get in contact with your friends and go talk to people close to ur surroundings about peter obi

Am not sure i want to walk barefooted.
And i live in the mountains of canada with no one around me except wild animals.
It hurts to walk barefooted.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by themes009(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Where is benue state ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Chichigi1990:

And i live in the mountains of canada with no one around me except wild animals.
we are making arrangement on get 10 coast buses for peter obi movement in each region now but you can do your own by supporting more we are talking about 8years of wastage so i have donated 4million so far and am doing more we want a working system okey

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Where is benue state ?

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Procarpenter: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Call me for your roofing carpenter my price is affordable call or WhatsApp
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we are making arrangement on get 10 coast buses for peter obi movement in each region now but you can do your own by supporting more we are talking about 8years of wastage so i have donated 4million so far and am doing more we want a working system okey

Am not into gimmicks and tricks or playing games.
Barefoot was just a metaphor.

Can you shoot me an email?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Am not into gimmicks and tricks or playing games.
Barefoot was just a metaphor.

Can you shoot me an email?
why am scared doing so in public forum
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Begins Please Get In Contact To All Nation Wide Head/S Office by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2022

what happened to your account

(1) (Reply)

Why This Hausa Man Can Never Trust Igbos / JUST IN: Gunmen Attack, Kidnap Ondo Traditional Ruler, Four Others / Mile 1 Market Port Harcourt Will Be Close For Obident Rally On Satureday(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.