Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. (5857 Views)

AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu / A New Opposition Party Have Finally Emerged / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by 77up(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Premium wail just began grin
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:

He only took after you because you rooted for Jonathan,amaechi,Lawan and ogbonna onu,all these within a month

Loooolllll. I am surprised the dim-witted hater can still show face here sha.
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by princeabdul(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
godfrey02:
Its no longer news, the desperation for power has made the APC, to finally select Asiwanju as the presdidential flag bearer for the the party. But guess what, he won't rule Nigeria in 2023. PDP will win the final race. And power will remain back in the North.

Everywhere Tinubu..
if you need bucket for your tears,please contact me.�
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by duro4chang(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
godfrey02:
Its no longer news, the desperation for power has made the APC, to finally select Asiwanju as the presdidential flag bearer for the the party. But guess what, he won't rule Nigeria in 2023. PDP will win the final race. And power will remain back in the North.

Everywhere Tinubu..
Nothing like desperation here but resilience, doggedness, perseverance and dedication
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by ronalmagic10(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Reeses: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:
God have forsaken all evil Tinubu haters una never see anything

You curse him for no just cause, wish him evil and think God would grant your wishes?!
No problem let him win the main election first we will disgrace him this time.
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by JovialJune(f): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
@Ebubu, I won our deal grin

Waiting for my money kiss
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Mooh247: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reeses:

No problem let him win the main election first we will disgrace him this time.

Who go don bless no man can curse, just keep postponing your wailing
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113593293:
Wailers can always WAIL.
It's allowed.
It's in their DNA's.
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it.

Meanwhile,
We are still waiting patiently.

A better Nigeria is all we at [color=#006600][/color].

Next meaningful thread biko.....

Military warn dem, dem no gree
Babaola talk dem no gree
Obasanjo warn dem, dem no listen
Fayose talk, everybody ignore am
Fani kayode talk, dem sey na mumu him be

Orna new found Northern friends go be the first to submit their CV for the role of military administrators.
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Ogbonnaya Onu don give the layup. As I dey talk since Tinubu Olodos too dull. For the first time, the two main candidates be bazaar dollarized unscrupulous characters.
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Gomojamm: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
candidtalk:

YORUBA LOKAN! EMI LOKAN! There is a bigger battle ahead for us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Mooh247: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Ogbonnaya Onu don give the layup. As I dey talk since Tinubu Olodos too dull. For the first time, the two main candidates be bazaar dollarized unscrupulous characters.

So what is your problem Gann Gann is your dollars missing or when they were working for their dollars who stopped the entire Ibo people from hustling rather than crying on stage looking for free ticket
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

So what is your problem Gann Gann is your dollars missing or when they were working for their dollars who stopped the entire Ibo people from hustling rather than crying on stage looking for free ticket

The excuse the khaki boys need don finally arrive

Where is the justice
And
Dollar bazaar primaries
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by haffaze777(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
candidtalk:

You dey mind mumu
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Gomojamm: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
godfrey02:

Everywhere Tinubu..
But I don't understand one thing about you Igbos. Why are u still wishing PDP wins when Obi of Labour party is your man? Don't u want an Igbo president? Why can't u work for what u want?
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Mooh247: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

The excuse the khaki boys need don finally arrive

Where is the justice
And
Dollar bazaar primaries

Kikikii. Una sha dey look for shortcut to your shame ... Khaki boys core asoebi boys nii,

The oldest commissioned officers in service joined military in around 1990. Most of them are young boys with coup experience, many General are kids of Obasanjo, Shagari and the rich guys of 80s
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Britishpea:

You people talk too much just because u want to predict ahead. . You are not God.

Screeenshoot this page and thank me later as my prophecies come to past
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Kikikii. Una sha dey look for shortcut to your shame ... Khaki boys core asoebi boys nii,

The oldest commissioned officers in service joined military in around 1990. Most of them are young boys with coup experience, many General are kids of Obasanjo, Shagari and the rich guys of 80s

Goodmorning, day don almost break
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by allgrnhydrsd: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
https://allgreenhydroseed.com/
All Green Hydroseed
Commercial Hydroseeding Contractors
When it comes to hydroseeding, All Green Hydroseed has got you covered!
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
EyetaVic:
Forget Tinubu and Atiki
I stand for Peter Obi
For online here abi na for polling boot ??
Re: Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. by Reeses: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mooh247:

I live in a blessed sane and awesome country .when I die I know that I at least experienced something real good in my life and I will also know that my children will have a great life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. / Lagos Permits Citizen Arrest And Bans Arrest Of Innocent Relatives / Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.