Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks (897 Views)

Artworks I Made With My Android Phone / This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please check out these artwork, from a new series named 'Vessels," check out more: Instagram.com/dris_xy

1 Like

Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
More

Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Klastivity: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Super Amazing!!!!! Wow!!!! I so much love them.... Kudo mhen!!!!! Painting or digital artworks?

1 Like

Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Klastivity:
Super Amazing!!!!! Wow!!!! I so much love them.... Kudo mhen!!!!! Painting or digital artworks?

Paper art. Thank you!
Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Seniorwriter(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Artbydris:
Please check out these artwork, from a new series named 'Vessels," check out more: Instagram.com/dris_xy
Commendable.....kindly drop your e-studio address for more perusal.....A million naira per week deal forthcoming if impressive.

Artbydris:

Here is my portfolio https://www.kaleido.art/Ajibolaadekanmbi/showroom/the-vessels-project-1

My website is still in the works, good morning.
Good morning....if you are yet ready financially to own a website then I'll simply suggest you create a live podcast and start earning .....I help set up or mentor peeps on how they can use their talent, skill(s) or expertise to earn via the online space no matter their line of profession for a token Mentorship Fee depending on the time frame(Time is money)...the internet space is the easiest and viable community to earn well in millions...imagine learning the skill of convincing one thousand subscribers(Your Art Clients) that will readily pay just $2 monthly on your Art e-studio...or creating a platform that will enable you sell 10 art works for $99 each weekly or monthly depending on how you schedule it.

Artbydris:

Interesting, can you tell me more about it via WhatsApp? https:///message/QZZFTPOVLI33A1
Sorry for my late reply I just saw your response...Reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for furtherance!.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Commendable.....kindly drop your e-studio address for more perusal.....A million naira per week deal forthcoming if impressive.

@Seniorwriter

Here is my portfolio https://www.kaleido.art/Ajibolaadekanmbi/showroom/the-vessels-project-1

My website is still in the works, good morning.
Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Good morning....if you are yet ready financially to own a website then I'll simply suggest you create a live podcast and start earning .....I help set up or mentor peeps on how they can use their talent, skill(s) or expertise to earn via the online space no matter their line of profession for a token Mentorship Fee depending on the time frame(Time is money)...the internet space is the easiest and viable community to earn well in millions...imagine learning the skill of convincing one thousand subscribers(Your Art Clients) that will readily pay just $2 monthly on your Art e-studio...or creating a platform that will enable you sell 10 art works for $99 each weekly or monthly depending on how you schedule it.

@Seniorwriter

Can you send me a message? Thank you.

https:///message/QZZFTPOVLI33A1
Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Interesting. How do we get started, sire?
Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by Artbydris(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Interesting, can you tell me more about it via WhatsApp? https:///message/QZZFTPOVLI33A1
Re: Introducing You To My Latest Set Of Artworks by stfadaanthony(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2022
How did you archive this please?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Voice Over,lets Make Money Together / Does Every Canon Printers Come With Battery. / For Designs Lovers ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.