Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Secret Smart Nigerians Use To Make 100k In 30 Days With Their Smartphone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret Smart Nigerians Use To Make 100k In 30 Days With Their Smartphone (136 Views)

News Flash!...16 Yrs Old Secondary Student Banks 100K In 3 Days / Top 10 Words Nigerians Use That Aren’t In The Dictionary / Nigerians Use Over 400 Million Condoms Every Year- SFH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Smart Nigerians Use To Make 100k In 30 Days With Their Smartphone by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Secret Smart Nigerians use to make 100k in 30 days with just their Smartphone

Have you been looking for a way to make money for yourself in Nigeria but you are yet to find one ?

If Yes then make sure you read this to the end because I will be exposing the secret Nigerians like you now use to make money.

It is no longer news that things are extremely difficult in the country right now.

Food prices are on the high side.

Inflation everywhere and further devaluation of naira and it is the poor masses that suffers it.

It important for you to know that since the government cannot care for you, you should look for a way to generate income so you can live above the poverty level and also live the life of your dreams.

Are you a STUDENT, CORPER or JOB SEEKER reading this;

Permit me to tell you that the labor market(white collar job) is saturated meaning there are no job outside and the available jobs pay very little.

Imagine the pain of burning night Candles just to pass that lecturer course and spending more than 4years in school then you end up with a 40k job.

Don't you think you need to start doing something that will make your life better .

Are you also a Salary Earner reading this ;

Permit me to tell you that Working 9 -5 is not bad but what's bad is not been able to pay all your bill's because your salary is not enough.

I understand your pain waking up as early as 4am trying to beat the traffic in order to get early to work and at the end of the month you are been paid a token as salary.

I also understand that before you collect the salary at the end of the month you have borrow money from either your bank , Nigerian loan apps or from a cooperative organization.

Now listen

If you are either a Student, Corper , Job Seeker , Salary Earner or you are just a Struggling Nigerian yellow looking for how to make money.

The Secret to every Nigerian you see that are rich is that they have a Business fetching money for them.

Permit me to also tell you that if you are in this Nigeria and you are not doing a profitable business , it be difficult for you to be rich.

What then is a business and why should you as a Nigerian start a business?

A business is any activity that provides products or services to consumers for the purpose of making a profit.

The most important part of this definition I want you to observe is that a Business is something that operates in order to make a profit.

In order to make a Profit, you will agree with me that Selling Something must occur.

See

In order for you to be rich in this country , you have to Start Selling Something and the moment you start selling something you have already start a business.

Now pause for a moment

I know you might be asking "why must I sell something in order to make money"

If you look at the richest people in the world today , you will observe that they have one thing in common and which is

They all SELL SOMETHING !

Let me site an example with the richest Man in Africa called Dangote

If Dangote want to make 1million in a Day , He only need to sell 1bag of Sugar to 100people

1bag of Dangote Sugar = 1000 x
100 People = 1,000, 000

Hope this is clear .

Now

There are 2kinds of Business you should know before starting a Business.

1. Product Base Business
2. Service Based Business

1. Product Based Business

When it comes to Product Based Business , you can choose to Sell 2 things

1. A Digital Product
2. A Physical Product

Let me explain

1. A Physical product is product which can be touched physically and can be shipped to customer.

The examples of physical products are table, chair, laptop, mobile and anything which is physically touchable.

2. Digital Product are the products which are not touchable, available only online and could sell only through digitally and only for digital use.

Some examples of Digital Products are software, ebook, video courses etc.

The Second kind of business you can also start is a Service Based Business

A Service-Based Business sells a service that consumers need, such as plumbing or consulting, painting, etc.

Hope this is clear

Now that you know that you need to start a Business in order for you to make money,

What then is the best kind of business you should Start now if you want to start making money fast?

My answer

Start a Product Based Business that involves Selling of Digital Product

Why ?

I will give you 4 Reason

1. It involves a little capital unlike Physical Product that requires huge capital.

2. It doesn't involve Shipping and delivery. Digital Product is only delivered via the internet which means you can use your Smartphone.

3. No Store Cost which means you don't have to worry about paying for store houses.

4. Very Convenient

This is more convenient for you as a salary earner and it won't even affect your job in anyway. You can sit on your bed or and sell a Digital Product to someone in Kano without stress.

Hope this is clear.

Permit me to explain in details everything you need to know about Selling a Digital Product

A Digital Product is a knowledge base products in form of PDFs, video training or Online courses that teaches people how to achieve a goal or solve a problem they are facing.

Another name you can call it Information Product .

A clear example of a Digital Product is this;

Let assume you have a legit information of how Nigerians can easily relocate to United State of America , you then package it as a step by step video training and put it out for sale.

Do you think people will buy ?

Yes People will buy because alot of Nigerians are tired and they are looking for how to leave in order to get a better life.

Can you now see why you should start selling a Digital Product and don't just sell any kind of Digital Product but rather sell the one that solve people problem.

Why if you may ask ?

See the only way to get rich is by discovering a problem around you and finding a solution to it.

Some people want to loose weight
Some people are looking for how they can save their money
Some people are looking for how to invest
Some people are looking for how to have long lasting sex
Some people are looking for how to make more money.

All these are problems and the moment you have the solution to any of these problems, you will start making money.

Now the Big Question is what if you don't have a solution to any of people's problem , where can you get Digital Product that solves people problem ?

Do not worry , there's a way out

The way out is you simply Sell other People's Digital Product and earn a Commission.

Imagine you sell a Digital Product that cost just 10, 000 and your commission when you sell it is 50%

You only need to sell 10 of this Digital Product to People that need it and you make 100, 000

Isn't this amazing ?

What I just explain here is what is called Affiliate Marketing.

What is Affiliate Marketing?

Is Affiliate Marketing Real ?

How can you make at least 50k weekly from this Affiliate Marketing Business in Nigeria with just your Smartphone?

All these questions has been answered in a detailed piece of information i have put together.

Connect with me on Whatsapp 08154666163 to know more about it

Feel free to share this information with someone else.

I wish you success

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Student / Data Science Course In Bangalore / How To Get A Head Start In School By Playing educational  games For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.