Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Vice President - The Best Candidates. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President - The Best Candidates. (2385 Views)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeLaRue:

In Owo, Tinubu will get at least 70% of the votes.

People in the SW don't conflate 'moslems' in the SW with terrorist herders. The two have nothing in common. SW is completely different from SE in this regard. Tinubu has never canvassed extreme religious views...well, not to my knowledge.

Tinubu can choose a Moslem vice and still get 65% of SW votes. The only reason he may not get more than that is because there are still pockets of PDP strongholds in many SW states.

If Tinubu wants to win, he must choose a Northern Moslem of Hausa/Fulani stock.

I used Owo as background on current affairs, I did not question which way they would vote, but instead to wonder at how we respond to sensibilities around religion.

Yoruba is not the only ethnicity in Nigeria. What we tolerate may be a contention for others. To carry all Nigerians Tinubu need to be receptive to their issues, religious diversity is one of them.

I hope my clarification helped.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by DMerciful(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is Tinubu not a bigger thief than Atiku?
MetaPhysical:

Let me get your proposal abeg. Who you want for these flag bearers?

If you look well you will see I paired them with their opposites.

Atiku is a thief, Soludo is not.

Tinubu is egomaniac, Babachir is reserved.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by mach7(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeLaRue:

If Tinubu picks a Northern Christian, he will suffer a huge defeat. He has to do Moslem Moslem. It won't be a problem with voters in the SW, and many parts of the SS.

He will perform poorly in the SE, even if he chooses a Christian vice.
Let's watch and see. I personally will prefer a Muslim-Christian ticket and I am sure that this will be Asiwaju's first option. The North is dynamic and we can't expect them to reason all in one way (as per demanding for Muslim vice).
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Atiku
From SE - Charles Soludo
From SW - Akinwunmi Ambode
From SS - Emmanuel Uduaghan

Tinubu
From NE - Babachir Lawan
From NC - James Faleke
From NW - No prominent christian in the zone
You are not smart

Soludo is not a PDP member neither is Ambode

James Faleke a fellow Yoruba man
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
Tinubu is running with Either Boss Mustapha or Yakubu Dogara.

Northwest is going to APC, so the battleplan will be to whittle down Atiku's base in North East.
NW APC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by mach7(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

NW APC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are overestimating Kwankwaso's expected performance in Presidential election.

He will likely take Kano State for Gubernatorial, but I don't see anything special from him with regards to the Presidential elections.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You are not smart

Soludo is not a PDP member neither is Ambode

James Faleke a fellow Yoruba man

grin
PaChuckwudi, long time my smart brother.

Atiku has been looking for party flag since 1998. He just got it, a rare opportunity to achieve his life ambition, and to magnify the odds against him, his opponent will be Tinubu. Do you think he cares about what party possible assets are?

Remeber that Atiku himself is a veteran defector.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin
PaChuckwudi, long time my smart brother.

Atiku has been looking for party flag since 1998. He just got it, a rare opportunity to achieve his life ambition, and to magnify the odds against him, his opponent will be Tinubu. Do you think he cares about what party possible assets are?

Remeber that Atiku himself is a veteran defector.
Atiku will likely pick his VP from the SS.No matter whom he picks in the SE/SW ,he will still lose to Peter Obi and Tinubu respectively.

He is expected to win the entire NW/NE with most states in the SS/NC to win.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
You are overestimating Kwankwaso's expected performance in Presidential election.

He will likely take Kano State for Gubernatorial, but I don't see anything special from him with regards to the Presidential elections.
Not Kwankwaso,the NEF will get him to step down for Atiku before the election

Atiku will sweep the entire NW/NE and most states in the NC/SS

Peter Obi will sweep the SE and win major votes in the SS.

Tinubu will be sweep the SW +Kwara
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Atiku will likely pick his VP from the SS.No matter whom he picks in the SE/SW ,he will still lose to Peter Obi and Tinubu respectively.

He is expected to win the entire NW/NE with most states in the SS/NC to win.

Give me likely candidates in SS.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by Mrfixitt(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Brother Tinubu ti gbegba oroke oooo.

There is only two things Tinubu can do now:
1. Pick a Muslim Northerner like Zulum/El RUfai as vice and damn the consequences

2. Pick Yakubu Dogara. He has been with Tinubu all through this campaign. He follows him everywhere, so I won't be surprised if he picks him.

Let me tell you now, Tinubu is our next president. A man that can extract the Northern governors from Buhari grasp will surely use those governors to win election at the polls whether Muslim-Muslim or Muslim-Christian.

SW will vote him with 80%. Go and feel the Yoruba people pulse currently, they are massively canvassing for Tinubu.

Forget about the influencers on Twitter & Instagram, those are bots and clout chasers. ariwo oja lasan ni.
In your mind, you think Nigeria starts and ends in south west. Olodo e go clear for your eye.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
In your mind, you think Nigeria starts and ends in south west. Olodo e go clear for your eye.

Of course not, Nigeria is the NORTH & SOUTH.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Not Kwankwaso,the NEF will get him to step down for Atiku before the election

Atiku will sweep the entire NW/NE and most states in the NC/SS

Peter Obi will sweep the SE and win major votes in the SS.

Tinubu will be sweep the SW +Kwara

Umahi and Okorocha will bring Imo and maybe Ebonyi to Tinubu.

Tinubu may likely go through more than 1 VP in his term/s as President. He went through 3 deputies in Lagos.

So SE has hope of slipping in should that happen.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Tinubu may likely go through more than 1 VP in his term/s as President. He went through 3 deputies in Lagos.

grin people that would soon decamp to the PDP grin
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin people that would soon decamp to the PDP grin

Who do you pick for VP jo?
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by godofuck231: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
Wetin Uduaghan do una? Ibori do worse sef.
nna men warayusayen, ibori when make millionaires out of the youths and his infrastructures cant still be beaten even by okowa, lat time I was in nigeria going to a burial in ughelli I saw shit on that warri road 5 hours from benin Airport to warri took 5 to 6 hours , bad roads, that something the federal government still owes Ibori government till date
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by absoluteSuccess: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Thank you for the congratulations. I also support Yoruba nation. But while we are waiting for it, we will still live and strategize for the present.

Bi a ba n'wa owo lo ta pade iyi lona, that is still good.

IF Tinubu win in 2023, all he needs to do to instill confidence is to restructure this country. First we need that state police to pass, that is the starting point. I have seen some of his manifesto, I am waiting him to release the official one and we will take it from there.

If my believe in him before is 80%, now I give him 100% loyalty. I believe he will shake the structure of this nation (you know what I mean), and believe he will make a great president for ALL.

Lastly, the Northern governors surprise me and make a fool of the history we know. I salute them for threading a different path and I also salute the Yorubas in APC for not repeating the mistakes of our past political leaders.

TO Muhammadu Buhari, I do not know his heart, but I thank him for allowing fair primaries, even Asiwaju himself said that Buhari have made him a better man in his victory speech.

Well said sir, a Tinubu presidency is a great chance to overhaul the architecture of the entity called Nigeria. The Hausa have given the country a good head in the right direction rooting for the south.

With Tinubu, technocrats have it. He's not going to be hoarding money again when it's not a contest for "Olodumare" lurking in the future. If his house has been a "Mecca" to the needy, it's time to alleviate the poverty with prosperity intent policy for the country.

The politics of our time is capitalist driven, unlike the days of the fathers, such as Awo of blessed memory: there's no government made for the poor, no government is coming to save the poor, just rise and be a problem solver.

As to Yoruba nation, I've been through some challenges in the recent that shows you don't run away from every of your enemies, rather, you outsmart them. You stay in the problem and solve the problem while in it.

You are in this world to liberate yourself from poverty, don't transfer the process to any government, find ways and believe you are good enough and deserving the results. Grow your capacity to succeed.

By that, you are changing the pa capita naratives of the country from your side of the country. That's as good as one person per time. With such, a good era is ushered in on the entire polity.

By and by, with security comes peace. With peace comes prosperity. You can't be working against peace and be clamouring for prosperity. A problematic Nigeria can never give birth to a prosperous Yoruba nation.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Thank you for the congratulations. I also support Yoruba nation. But while we are waiting for it, we will still live and strategize for the present.

Bi a ba n'wa owo lo ta pade iyi lona, that is still good.

IF Tinubu win in 2023, all he needs to do to instill confidence is to restructure this country. First we need that state police to pass, that is the starting point. I have seen some of his manifesto, I am waiting him to release the official one and we will take it from there.

If my believe in him before is 80%, now I give him 100% loyalty. I believe he will shake the structure of this nation (you know what I mean), and believe he will make a great president for ALL.

Lastly, the Northern governors surprise me and make a fool of the history we know. I salute them for threading a different path and I also salute the Yorubas in APC for not repeating the mistakes of our past political leaders.

TO Muhammadu Buhari, I do not know his heart, but I thank him for allowing fair primaries, even Asiwaju himself said that Buhari have made him a better man in his victory speech.

absoluteSuccess:

Well said sir, a Tinubu presidency is a great chance to overhaul the architecture of the entity called Nigeria. The Hausa have given the country a good head in the right direction rooting for the south.

With Tinubu, technocrats have it. He's not going to be hoarding money again when it's not a contest for "Olodumare" lurking in the future. If his house has been a "Mecca" to the needy, it's time to alleviate the poverty with prosperity intent policy for the country.

The politics of our time is capitalist driven, unlike the days of the fathers, such as Awo of blessed memory: there's no government made for the poor, no government is coming to save the poor, just rise and be a problem solver.

As to Yoruba nation, I've been through some challenges in the recent that shows you don't run away from every of your enemies, rather, you outsmart them. You stay in the problem and solve the problem while in it.

You are in this world to liberate yourself from poverty, don't transfer the process to any government, find ways and believe you are good enough and deserving the results. Grow your capacity to succeed.

By that, you are changing the pa capita naratives of the country from your side of the country. That's as good as one person per time. With such, a good era is ushered in on the entire polity.

By and by, with security comes peace. With peace comes prosperity. You can't be working against peace and be clamouring for prosperity. A problematic Nigeria can never give birth to a prosperous Yoruba nation.

Brothers, first I say happy Sunday. My well wishes and sincerity of heart to you both.

Moghalu made an observation few days ago and said he lost primary due to collapse of values and a mindset that worships money.

I asked to know if this value he said had collapsed was the Igbo value, the Hausa/fulani value, the Yoruba value, or any of the other multitude indigeneous values. We know Nigeria is not a culture or rooted value, what we survive on is individual ethnic values, they are the ethos that guide our interaction and relationships as well outlook into life. None us was raised in our upbringing with a Nigerian value. So the dynamics of the value system is inconsistent, there is no uniformity, it is random and unorganized. This is the dilemma of Nigeria at the top.

It is not the goodness or competence in the candidate, the Nigerian dynamics is what makes it impossible for leadership to succeed.

Tinubu can never understand and live the Hausa/fulani value, or the Igbo value. The only value he can live from the top is Yoruba value. His value is going to come in conflict with those who cannot also understand Yoruba value. The conflict builds grievances that obstruct proper carriage of duties of leadership and will soon turn an otherwise excellent policy and agenda into a stalemate and disruptions.

The person Tinubu that you know in Lagos will be changed and soon begin to have his wants denied soon after he is sworn in as President.

It is not Tinubu that will rule Nigeria, it is the disruptive and non-uniformity of the dynamic order that has ruled Nigeria since 1910 which will continue to dominate leadership.

The colonists went through hell trying to hold it together. They lost a lot in lives and resource. They finally admitted it was not possible to govern Nigeria as it was organized, hence they acknowledged in 1957 the independence of the regions. The thriving regional government was ruined by the center.
A centrally organized Nigeria is a disaster. Everyone must go their separate ways.

Tinubu will not be given the capacity to overrule the North but he will be used to bring end to unrest in SE, which cannot happen without considerable loss of lives. He will also be used to kill agitation for Yorubaland.

If you doubt what I say recall Tinubu actions and public utterances since 2007 to date.

Most important, I want you all to know that even Obasanjo, a war veteran, successful military general, known for his brutish and no nonsense approach failed to overrule the North, much as he tried...they stood together to tell him where Nigerian Constitution stopped and Fulani cultural dominance began. In the end he yielded.

The Northern governors are being celebrated today as the vanguards of transparency that opposed Buhari and Adamu from imposing a winner. No one has asked why that act should not rightly have been the role and tactics in the hands of Southern governors...or more pointedly, Yoruba governors? Were Yoruba governors blind and couldnt see what Northern govs saw? Why their inaction at a time it mattered most to save one of their own?

If Tinubu is there today because of intervention from North, then it wouldn't be long before the pro Tinubu today drop their APC flag and pick their Yoruba Nation flag up again.

What angers me is our lack of principle. We only dramatize call for Yoruba Nation when the center opens heat on us. Soon as it cools we are back promoting One Nigeria.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by absoluteSuccess: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Brothers, first I say happy Sunday. My well wishes and sincerity of heart to you both.

Moghalu made an observation few days ago and said he lost primary due to collapse of values and a mindset that worships money.

I asked to know if this value he said had collapsed was the Igbo value, the Hausa/fulani value, the Yoruba value, or any of the other multitude indigeneous values. We know Nigeria is not a culture or rooted value, what we survive on is individual ethnic values, they are the ethos that guide our interaction and relationships as well outlook into life. None us was raised in our upbringing with a Nigerian value. So the dynamics of the value system is inconsistent, there is no uniformity, it is random and unorganized. This is the dilemma of Nigeria at the top.

It is not the goodness or competence in the candidate, the Nigerian dynamics is what makes it impossible for leadership to succeed.

Tinubu can never understand and live the Hausa/fulani value, or the Igbo value. The only value he can live from the top is Yoruba value. His value is going to come in conflict with those who cannot also understand Yoruba value. The conflict builds grievances that obstruct proper carriage of duties of leadership and will soon turn an otherwise excellent policy and agenda into a stalemate and disruptions.

The person Tinubu that you know in Lagos will be changed and soon begin to have his wants denied soon after he is sworn in as President.

It is not Tinubu that will rule Nigeria, it is the disruptive and non-uniformity of the dynamic order that has ruled Nigeria since 1910 which will continue to dominate leadership.

The colonists went through hell trying to hold it together. They lost a lot in lives and resource. They finally admitted it was not possible to govern Nigeria as it was organized, hence they acknowledged in 1957 the independence of the regions. The thriving regional government was ruined by the center.
A centrally organized Nigeria is a disaster. Everyone must go their separate ways.

Tinubu will not be given the capacity to overrule the North but he will be used to bring end to unrest in SE, which cannot happen without considerable loss of lives. He will also be used to kill agitation for Yorubaland.

If you doubt what I say recall Tinubu actions and public utterances since 2007 to date.

Most important, I want you all to know that even Obasanjo, a war veteran, successful military general, known for his brutish and no nonsense approach failed to overrule the North, much as he tried...they stood together to tell him where Nigerian Constitution stopped and Fulani cultural dominance began. In the end he yielded.

The Northern governors are being celebrated today as the vanguards of transparency that opposed Buhari and Adamu from imposing a winner. No one has asked why that act should not rightly have been the role and tactics in the hands of Southern governors...or more pointedly, Yoruba governors? Were Yoruba governors blind and couldnt see what Northern govs saw? Why their inaction at a time it mattered most to save one of their own?

If Tinubu is there today because of intervention from North, then it wouldn't be long before the pro Tinubu today drop their APC flag and pick their Yoruba Nation flag up again.

What angers me is our lack of principle. We only dramatize call for Yoruba Nation when the center opens heat on us. Soon as it cools we are back promoting One Nigeria.

A very great insight as usual. The last part is food for thought indeed. I must tell you that the Yoruba nation is dynamic and will always finds its path like a river that cannot be hemmed down.

The agitators and the stakeholders in Nigeria polity from South West can always exist side by side. In fact, you can't kill Nigeria right away, so you must learn to love, live and cohabit with your "enemies".

At last, in the process, a greater Yoruba nation is born within or without the borders of Nigeria. We will overcome the challenges ahead by facing the present challenges with the crop of people and ideas we have.

We are a dynamic people. Such people can't be cornered by their adversaries, however they tried. Let us hope for the best in years to come, as we hope our value will work for us.

1 Like

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
The political landscape continues to change rapidly and throw up new values and options.

Honestly, for Tinubu to beat Atiku, he must pair himself with a Muslim North. He finds himself at the mercy of Northern governors now since their proactive interference was instrumental in his victory at primary. They will demand from him what he demanded from Buhari...the reward of rescuing him from defeat. All of them, with exception of Lalong of Plateau are muslims. If Southern governors had acted proactively and did the right thing Tinubu would have not been indebted to Northern governors. I hear Bagudu of Kebbi was the arrowhead that turned the table in Tinubu favor. Bagudu is in Malami's camp. Could he force Malami on Tinubu?
Could the history of Osinbajo repeat here? Osinbajo was not a member of the governor corps but ascended to VP. Malami is also not a member of that corps....could he be paired with Tinubu? Malami is pro-sharia and a hard core sharia north conservative. He is instrumental in consolidating pro-North tendencies in Buhari Administration. He is also anti-South and quick to use constitution as cover to shut down opposition against fulani interests. Malami will not influence any voter below the Niger but he can be counted on to deliver North massively.

Malami was eyeing gubernatorial seat to succeed Bagudu but they pulled him back from that ambition and told to stay put as Attorney General.

With Malami as VP Tinubu will defeat Atiku hands down...but there will be challenges ahead.

Beside Malami, Zulum would be next best option considering Buhari leans favorably to people of Borno heritage. Zulum is a liberal and not a religious bozo like Malami. He respects diversity and acknowledges merit. He went to school in UI. Minorities in sharia North, liberals in North Central will follow Zulum. He will dissect NE and break Atiku's default. SE hate Tinubu but will follow Zulum to vote APC. Twice in Borno Zulum has acted as a voice for the voiceless and in each case the voiceless person was an Igbo. The story is still fresh how he visited a secondary school early one morning and the only staff attending productively to students was an Igbo lady. The principal and vice principal were not in school, most of the teachers were no where to be found. Zulum was so appreciative that after giving cash reward to the lady he also promoted her and she became principal in the school. There was another story of an Igbo couple accused of kidnapping children in Maiduguri. This followed shortly after the Kano incident. Situation report got to Zulum, he attached aides to study and get facts to him. If it was not his intervention those couples would have been killed in jail for a phantom accusation that turned out to be a false charge. In addition, while NW governors were still dilly-dallying on keeping Presidency to North, Zulum had long been an advocate of returning power to South after Buhari...and he had firmly been a pro-Tinubu.

On PDP side, the best position for Atiku would be Soludo, Ambode or.....lure Amaechi back to PDP with VP offer.

Ambode is a loyalist to core and would not abandon APC easily, not even for a rosy position as a VP, the man is very principled and transparent. Tinubu fckd up by removing him. Ambode will be a tough nut to crack but his constituency can make him switch. He loves Epe people and listens to their opinion on his political direction. Ambode could disrupt APC in Lagos and bring along dissenters in SW.

Soludo is a new governor but an experienced politician. YarAdua had put actors in place to make sure Soludo become governor but his sudden death disrupted that plan and delayed emergence of Soludo as Anambra governor.
Soludo is bright and would help Atiku succeed in areas of economy and productivity. He and Madam Ngozi, first Black and woman to head WTO, often have disagreements on monetary policies....but if Soludo ascend to VP, Madam would put those differences aside and partner with him and the Atiku administration to gain international respect and credibility.

Atiku was the head of nPDP that steered rebellious governors and party stalwarts like Amaechi to APC. Amaechi is ambitious. He is competitive but not loud. For chance to be PDP VP Amaechi will decamp back to his old party. He has huge following as the APC primary has shown. He cannot influence SW voters but he is a surety for SS and SE.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

1. Pick a Muslim Northerner like Zulum/El RUfai as vice and damn the consequences

2. Pick Yakubu Dogara. He has been with Tinubu all through this campaign. He follows him everywhere, so I won't be surprised if he picks him.

Let me tell you now, Tinubu is our next president. A man that can extract the Northern governors from Buhari grasp will surely use those governors to win election at the polls whether Muslim-Muslim or Muslim-Christian.

SW will vote him with 80%. Go and feel the Yoruba people pulse currently, they are massively canvassing for Tinubu.

Forget about the influencers on Twitter & Instagram, those are bots and clout chasers. ariwo oja lasan ni.
SW votes alone can't make tinubu win.And those Governors will align with Atiku when the time comes.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
SW votes alone can't make tinubu win.And those Governors will align with Atiku when the time comes.

In the North, NW is the mainstream power brokers. They are looking for a new vanguard, one that is conservatively pro sharia but also possess accomplishments that can rival Southern in the field of academics and technocracy. Atiku is not in that grade. If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was running or Issa Pantami, he will fit that role and they will definitely have a pole to lean on for that alignment you suggested. In the absence of such force they will stick with Tinubu and bid their time and opportunity for a next cycle.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

A very great insight as usual. The last part is food for thought indeed. I must tell you that the Yoruba nation is dynamic and will always finds its path like a river that cannot be hemmed down.

The agitators and the stakeholders in Nigeria polity from South West can always exist side by side. In fact, you can't kill Nigeria right away, so you must learn to love, live and cohabit with your "enemies".

At last, in the process, a greater Yoruba nation is born within or without the borders of Nigeria. We will overcome the challenges ahead by facing the present challenges with the crop of people and ideas we have.

We are a dynamic people. Such people can't be cornered by their adversaries, however they tried. Let us hope for the best in years to come, as we hope our value will work for us.

I appreciate the consolation brother. The advocates will still be here tooting Yoruba Nation. Holler when you need us. grin
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by 00FFT00(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Nigerians will vote for Peter Obi with 64%. Feel the youths, and Nigerians from the south and now increasingly north, are massively canvassing for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:

In the North, NW is the mainstream power brokers. They are looking for a new vanguard, one that is conservatively pro sharia but also possess accomplishments that can rival Southern in the field of academics and technocracy. Atiku is not in that grade. If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was running or Issa Pantami, he will fit that role and they will definitely have a pole to lean on for that alignment you suggested. In the absence of such force they will stick with Tinubu and bid their time and opportunity for a next cycle.
Stop deceiving yourself Kwankwanso would win Kano and Northwest.They wont leave their son to vote tinubu for your own reasons
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop deceiving yourself Kwankwanso would win Kano and Northwest.They wont leave their son to vote tinubu for your own reasons

You already know Obi will pair with Kwankwaso, and you are confident of Kwankwaso's advantage.

Don't conclude how effective Kwankwaso would be until Tinubu reveals his own pair.

Always theorize when dealing with variables, and wait for values to emerge before you prove.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by absoluteSuccess: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I appreciate the consolation brother. The advocates will still be here tooting Yoruba Nation. Holler when you need us. grin

Savage. cheesy

I just believe that a great future is ahead of us. It does not matter where we find ourselves.

Leyin okuukun biribiri imole a tan.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by GreyLaw(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

BAT is a traditionalist with a Christian wife and children. If u think otherwise vote your Christian candidate

I don't think Seyi is a Christian. BAT is a Muslim. Maybe he combines traditional religion with Islam, but his public religion is Islam.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by GreyLaw(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Maybe Boss Mustapha if we add Aisha Buhari influence on Tinubu, but strike out Dogara, he will not make it.

Tinubu use people to achieve goals. Tinubu used Dogara to appeal to the Bauchi base and to spread his footprint in the NE zone. He has achieved that, Dogara is disposable.

Many of you do not understand Tinubu and his political intrigues. I keep saying this, many Nigerians underestimate this man.

If his victory at primary is ratified by INEC Atiku will not be at ease.

Ah ah. Is Tinubu's victory still in question at this time of the day? Please educate me on this particular matter. The primaries appeared quite transparent.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

Ah ah. Is Tinubu's victory still in question at this time of the day? Please educate me on this particular matter. The primaries appeared quite transparent.
Review my latest analysis earlier today. The version you quoted has been overtaken by new streams of events.
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by nameo: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Lolz... you think Tinubu will Imo or even Ebonyi will vote

Some of you are just delusional
Re: Vice President - The Best Candidates. by MetaPhysical: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Savage. cheesy

I just believe that a great future is ahead of us. It does not matter where we find ourselves.

Leyin okuukun biribiri imole a tan.
Lagbara Edumare! Ire lo ma gbehin.

I am not abandoning Tinubu. Where his agenda is a conflict with Yoruba Nation Im going to be patriotic, but where the two aligns, not supporting him will translate to unpatriotism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) / Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday / Latest Updates From Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.