Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Jagaban! The Outstanding Strategic And Pragmatic Politician Of Our Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban! The Outstanding Strategic And Pragmatic Politician Of Our Time (307 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban! The Outstanding Strategic And Pragmatic Politician Of Our Time by yankeenowo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
I am not a political person but I followed politics as it affect the economy I found myself. Economy defines cost and standard of living. If you respect this man as a matter of principle and not politics. Use this image as status and say May God intervene in our country.

Please move to front page.

Re: Jagaban! The Outstanding Strategic And Pragmatic Politician Of Our Time by ghettokid1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool cool cool cool
Re: Jagaban! The Outstanding Strategic And Pragmatic Politician Of Our Time by Nyamuriflathead: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air grin

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha EFCC Arrest & Shocking Details About His Relationship ..... / Rwanda To Outgrow Nigeria, South Africa, Others In 2022 – World Bank / See This And You Will Agree That Its Time Nigeria Ends See Why!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.