Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ui Dept Of Petroleum Engr, How Is It Like. Any Student From Ui Or Any Other Schl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Dept Of Petroleum Engr, How Is It Like. Any Student From Ui Or Any Other Schl (3111 Views)

Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU / Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Dept Of Petroleum Engr, How Is It Like. Any Student From Ui Or Any Other Schl by milk2: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2007
ANY PETROLEUM ENGINEERING STUDENT GRADUATE OF THE COURSE IN THE HOUSE, PLS LETS TALK . JUST GOT ADMITTED INTO THAT DEPT IN UI. CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE DEPT, LIKE HOW THE COURSE IS AND WHERE CAN I WORK AFTER GRADUATION. MY NAME IS ESE. GREAT UITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PETROLEUM ENGR, HOW IS IT LIKE. ANY STUDENT FROM UI OR ANY OTHER SCHOOL , GRADUATE OR UNDER GRADUATE, LETS TALK ABOUT THE SCHOOLS OFFERING PET LIKE WHICH IS THE BEST AND ABOUT UR SCHOOL,
Re: Ui Dept Of Petroleum Engr, How Is It Like. Any Student From Ui Or Any Other Schl by ishow2005(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
well,am a uite but not in pet eng and what i know abt ui pet eng is that it is a dept for the smart ones as in u dont need to know everytin but u must be smart to know what u need and what u dont need and at the same time i want to advice that u tight ur belt cos the dept require hard work atleast my room mate in 100level was in that dept and then send am out after 100level cos he was unable to cope and there is another guy that make 7.0G.p after 100level so u can see but then it is all an interestin dept and u can check ui website and click on faculties and then dept to see all the list of courses u will offer from 100-500l .As a graduate of pet eng,u can work in a oil company etc
Re: Ui Dept Of Petroleum Engr, How Is It Like. Any Student From Ui Or Any Other Schl by milk2: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2007
thanks ishow, 4 ur fine forenzic analysis. when are they going to put our school fees on net and which dept are u in n what level. which hall am i likely to stay as a petroleum student. which hall do u think is the best hall 4 guys. 1s again thanks 4 that analysis.
Re: Ui Dept Of Petroleum Engr, How Is It Like. Any Student From Ui Or Any Other Schl by ishow2005(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
thanx for the comment. i think zik or indy hall will be better for u cos they r close to ur dept and also to faculty of sci where u will receive lecture for ur 100level but honestly kuti hall is the coolest undergraduate male hall and that is my hall and i was only fortunate to get it and ui do not place u in a hall base on ur dept they just do it systematically. as at today sch fee is not out but am in sch now and shd be able to let u know when it is out.see u in ui.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Waec/neco/jamb Scratch Cards For 2009 At A Very Cheap Rate. / Part Time Form Of Polytechnic Ibadan / Ajigbotosho Taibat Portrait Painting By Ayodeji Ayeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.