Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election (66191 Views)

Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention / Tinubu Backs Direct Primary For Edo APC / The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by deeva2: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
If u like Lasgidi, u have no choice but to love Jagaboss...

1 Like

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by sanusikebbe(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congrats to the winner. I wish it will turn a new leaf positively towards a better Nigeria.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by KingDash: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
THANK GOD I dey enter Canada this September.. naija no be my problem again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by shegzbillionz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
47 yr old yahaya bello got 47 votes, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Okhuadams(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Won the APC Presidential Primary for the 2023 General Election. The Results are as Follows

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Scored 1271 Votes
2. Rotimi Amaechi. Scored 316 Votes
3. Yemi Osinbajo. Scored 235 Votes
4. Sen. Ahmed Lawan Scored. 152 Votes
5. Yahaya Bello. Scored. 47 Votes
6. David Umahi Scored 38 Votes
7. Sen. Ben Ayede. Scored 37 Votes
8. Sen. Ahmed Rufai Sani. Scored 4 Votes
9. Hon. Chukwuemeka. Scored 1 vote.
10. Ogbonnaya Onu Scored 1 vote
11. Jack Rich. Scored. 0 Vote
12. Pastor Bakare. Scored 0 vote
13. Sen. Rochas Okorocha. Scored. 0 Vote
14. Chief Mukelu. Scored. 0 Vote
Which way for pyo
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
He stand no chance against Atiku with his bullion van...
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by TempleHouse: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
deeva2:

AMEACHI IS A FIGHTER..I HAIL HIM
I AGREE WITH YOU
AMAECHI IS A LOSER !
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by FamTomx2(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air

Jobless citizen you can be found in all threads of NL Forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi .✅[/b]
Jagaban's victory is another prove that online likes or polls don't win election

1 Like

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Candidlady: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You must buy me JD and DH with two monster drinks.

And a pint of heaven dust cheesy

Your Tinubu won smiley
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by ajimsly: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
In 2023 Nigerians will be caught between the devil (BAT) and the deep blue sea (AA) . Either way Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by TempleHouse: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
KingDash:
THANK GOD I dey enter Canada this September.. naija no be my problem again.
WITH YOUR 4 MONTHS HOLIDAY VISA
E GO SOON EXPIRE OO!

1 Like

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Mooh247: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:

You must buy me JD and DH with two monster drinks.

And a pint of heaven dust cheesy

Your Tinubu won smiley

grin

Let's start with some black bullet some spiff and some speedball

Jagaban's victory is a victory for 4:20 stoners
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
You people had started again. Continue
Abu how many time will I tell you that election is not won on nairaland?
seanwilliam:
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

Anyway

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice .✅
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by KingDash: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bros na work won carry me go there oh
TempleHouse:

WITH YOUR 4 MONTHS HOLIDAY VISA
E GO SOON EXPIRE OO!
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by kmaster007: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
City boy... Asiwaju of Nigeria
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Blackman7: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is doomed. Another sick president. TINUBU will apoint mc oluomo as minister of transportation and koko Zaria as national security advicer .Efcc will be redundant . Sad

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Danniedpastor(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
lagonovo:
My preference was Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his message of hope last night reinforced my faith in what is possible in Nigeria.

Someone gave Prof Osinbajo the political platform to showcase his depth. That person is Bola Tinubu who was never my type of politician.

In choosing between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi, I will go for Tinubu. His records show clearly that he has vision and he assembles great team of technocrats without necessarily leaving the less cerebral behind. Politics is all about numbers, built on a structure of alliances and trust, and he fully understands it.

That's how I am consoling myself with opened eyes, not emotion.

Oga just say that you are a due hard APC man , stop forming.
How is Tinubu better than Atiku or even Ob?i
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by LivingTribunal: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
ursullalinda:
A criminal just won the primaries and people are celebrating and mocking the Igbo's as if the Igbo's will be the only ones to suffer bad governance.........I thought after Buhari Nigerians will leave sentiments and face reality.......but it's very obvious we are cursed ,

shamefully the reality to face now is that the country is doomed and those unreasonable ones aren't bothering what life in the next 8 years would be like in the hands of this villian
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by success4me(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Won the APC Presidential Primary for the 2023 General Election. The Results are as Follows

Congratulations Tinubu Ọmọ olodo idẹ, Akanji ride on the Jagaban of Africa. Congrats to all Progressives that have been supporting BAT. Legendhero,Seunmsg Vaughanolanrewaju etc. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by BJanta: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=KingGBsky post=113604127]Look at the Ibos here on this list then you would see that they are no where ready for national politics. [/quot

They have gone to the labourers party 's rally to campaign for the president of the labourers republic of biafla.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by TempleHouse: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
KingDash:
Bros na work won carry me go there oh
CONGRATULATION MY BROTHER !
YOU SHALL HOLD THE KEY OF ONTARIO VEY SOON.
FAVOUR SHALL PURSUE YOU IN CANADA !
YOUR ENEMY IN NIGERIA WILL REGRET ALL THE ABUSE!
YOU SHALL EXCEL VERY WELL AND RETURN TO NAIJA WITH POMP AND PEAGANTRY !
YOU WILL RETURN TO NIGERIA AS THE ONLY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE IN YOUR STATE!
SAFE JOURNEY !!!
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by preciousmetals: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi will win 2023 Presidential Election.

This is how it will go:

First round.

Atiku Abubakar -1st

Peter Obi - 2nd

Tinubu - 3rd

Second round:

Peter Obi - 1st

Atiku Abubakar - 2nd

Peter Obi Declare Winner

However the Fulanis may chose to cancel the election and that mark the end of Nigeria.

Everyone reading my comment here should go and write today's date down and save this message

2 Likes

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by SeunNotOwner: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by LivingTribunal: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
shegzbillionz:
47 yr old yahaya bello got 47 votes, grin grin

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Boniwhite: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu urchins and slaves celebrate your small win while it last cos it may be your only win. Ensure your lord and saviour win 2023 general election or all these jubilation amounts to nothing!
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Diligence: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who will vote Tinubu at general elections?

SouthSouth: Tinubu and co didn't allow GEJ to go for 2nd term

SouthEast: Tinubu used Lagos money for the primaries. SouthWest already had 16 years of President and Vice President and Speaker.

North: How can we trust Tinubu when we HV Atiku and Peter Obi

SouthWest: Tinubu's greatest critics are from SouthWest (Afenifere, etc) who believe is the turn of SouthEast, NorthEast or NorthCentral. Atiku is from NorthEast. Mr Peter Obi is from SouthEast.

The only strategy Tinubu has is to Rig elections like they did the APC Primaries. But Atiku, Peter Obi and millions of voters won't allow rigging this time round!
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by diplomat058(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ursullalinda:
A criminal just won the primaries and people are celebrating and mocking the Igbo's as if the Igbo's will be the only ones to suffer bad governance.........I thought after Buhari Nigerians will leave sentiments and face reality.......but it's very obvious we are cursed ,

Make use of your brain, dearie. How is Tinubu a criminal? Last time I checked, the Nigerian constitution defines a criminal as someone who has been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction. Please remind me that Tinubu is a ex-convict. I don't know why you lots are obsessed with vomiting trash. Did people run away when Tinubu was the Governor of Lagos? As a matter of fact, he run the best exemplary political technocracy as government and helped define a development blueprint that Lagos has been following. What happened to other high revenue grossing states like Rivers and Delta? Your guess is as good as mine.

Tinubu has his defects, and he is not my candidate, but he is clearly better than most who ever became Presidents of this nonsense country

2 Likes

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Igahbarr: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu's dollars made him winner of the primary. Money answereth everything.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by SeunNotOwner: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
preciousmetals:
Peter Obi will win 2023 Presidential Election.

This is how it will go:
First round.
Atiku Abubakar -1st
Peter Obi - 2nd
Tinubu - 3rd
Second round:
Peter Obi - 1st
Atiku Abubakar - 2nd
Peter Obi Declare Winner
However the Fulanis may chose to cancel the election and that mark the end of Nigeria.

Everyone reading my comment here should go and write today's date down and save this message

Stop being hope for Tinubu's failure. His victory will be like GEJ-2011 presidential victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.