Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) (20053 Views)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa / Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 1271 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by PMBtill2023: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you can't beat them,you better join them... Congratulations to u Jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by tonididdy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hm
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Cineinfo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Massive
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by kponkedenge(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
This party primaries went to the highest bidder.

Tinubu because of his deep pocket emerged winner.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by LiveWithIt: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
The incoming Nigerian president, all the ppl who said he can't win primary hope you dey hospital now due to heartbreak grin

After he won some haters are consoling themselves say buhari made him win to disappoint him at the general election grin grin grin grin

If he wins general election they'll say na rigging,. Sorry is your name ntor tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Freelancer2020(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Incoming

Asiwaju oga, yoruba lokan, southern Nigeria lokan, no grievance, let's rally round him.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by lordm(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor polled a total votes of 1271 votes to be declared the winner of the APC presidential primary.

Congrats to the Jagaban himself
#Cityboy
congratulations to Asiwaju
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by phonek: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hell fire
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Vulturereloaded: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Extremefiles(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
No body badda than

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Supremedrizzy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Natural441(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Teacher:define political strategy

Me:Political consultants sometimes act as political strategists, a senior political consultant who promote the election of certain candidates or the interests of certain groups.

Teacher:why did you write tinubu

Me:down there

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Nusooo: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Menace2Society(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by BleedTears: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Money stops nonsense

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Realist12: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Happy , I for one knows Tinubu will be a progressive president. We need to see beyond sentiments. He has the power and will to move Nigeria forward.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by dboo442: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban na your mate ...na y bubu bin wan impose consensus....... Asiwaju has paid his dues in full

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by degreatstalion: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
ALL IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by TheFacelessMan: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin

Some will be suicidal today.

Ban sales of SNIPER.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by YoobaNesan: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
[right][/right]b

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by PeterObi4LP: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
O

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
ANOTHER DEAD PRESIDENT. D) grin

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by mekusmanuel(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
We have failed. Sorry, our delegates failed us

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by ASAPFERG: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Batholomey cool

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Johnbmc(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
80 years old man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by swuftz: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wow. Great.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Beremx(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congrats to him. 2023 will be an interesting year of election

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Mayhem1: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
VOTE FOR TINUBU AND SUFFER FOR ANOTHER 4/8 YEARS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by BabaAduras: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Promotion to Asiwaju of Nigeria, Jagaban Borgu of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Jmichael1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Make una clear road 4 jagaban....

men dey talk...boys self wn still talk.

bt las las dis breakfast go reach every body...

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Dottormentor: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
THE POLITICAL TEACHINGS FROM APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION

While some persons watch the event as it unfolds for fun, some are doing it out of curiosity, some are doing it for political permutations, some are doing because of their hatred for one aspirant or the other, while some are doing it to while away time, but in my own case I am following it to be taught some hard lessons and I can boldly say that not even the four walls of the best universities would have given me the opportunity to learn as I have just done from APC Presidential primary on a silver platter.

As a youth, I have again been taught that you do not mortgage your future for pecuniary gains to satisfy any master in politics, rather you address issues objectively as they appear to you without stepping on toes or be uncultured or uncouth while that lasts. The least of the aspirants that I can ever imagine will pull out of the race for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is Sen. Ibikunle Amosun. When he echoed his withdrawal for him, I was surprised but not shocked for I have long ago learnt that the only permanent thing in politics is interest; a philosophy which some youths will never share. The lesson from this is that do not place your name, career or life on the line for any one especially politicians for the purpose of earning any gain except when you have an ideological conviction for doing so.

I will forever give it to all the Igbo-by-tribe aspirants in the ongoing election for standing tall despite the unfortunate zoning that didn’t go in their way. The shout was that they never had marketable aspirants and they have just negated that opinion by pushing many of their own to the fore to slug it out with others despite the millions of Naira spent on the purchase of the nomination form. They represented their tribe too well unlike some other lilly-livered folks. I have learnt that loving one’s home town has a huge reward because I have loved them the more just as I believe that many people would have.

I have also been left with further confirmation that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. President Buhari is the freshest enemy in town today to many aspirants and their supporters as I have seen retribution in the words of many aspirants as they spoke over the night and as it was freely displayed by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu the other day he was in Ogun State. In his journey to the Villa, he had run into many people, spoken with them and even committed himself to them in his words which I traced to the speech of Pastor Tunde Bakare and some others. He has his hands tied. I am sure Vp Osinbajo wouldn’t have contested at all, if not for the nod of Mr President.

For those who are Church and Mosque goers, I want you to establish your link to God directly and never allow these Pastors and Imams to keep deceiving you. I watched Pst. Bakare on the pulpit where he was boasting to have heard God that he will be the next President of Nigeria. Same Pastor was around at the APC primary election venue yesterday to say he spoke with Buhari some 11 years ago that he should become his running mate under CPC, he said he spoke further to convince him with sweet words that he is such a person he can handover Nigeria to his care. (So, Buhari is that God!). For me, I have my direct link to Almighty.

Meanwhile, the lesson continues...!

Tayo Rufai (Beeko) writes from Oni City, ���� Waterside, ���� State
hisexcellency34:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor polled a total votes of 1271 votes to be declared the winner of the APC presidential primary.

Congrats to the Jagaban himself
#Cityboy

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) by Fedrick100: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
No Hope for the youths for the next 8years
I weep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / PDP Commences Committal Proceedings Against Amaechi, Army Chiefs, Others / Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.