Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Congrats To Tinubu, But ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Tinubu, But ... (182 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Tinubu, But ... by Validated: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
I congratulate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for his success at APC primary. However, I am yet to believe he will be president of Nigeria come May 29, 2023. The obstacles are three-fold.

1. Atiku and the PDP
2. The issue of running mate
3. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

Now, #1 & #2 are straightforward.

#3 is a bit complicated and a big issue. If you recall Amaechi did not contest Rivers State election in 2007, but he became governor in place of Omehia who contested and won the ekection. Now, Amaechi coming second in the APC primaries is a threat to Tinubu's ascension to Aso Rock, even if he wins. If Osinbajo had secured the second spot, Tinubu would be safe. But with Amaechi, there is a threat. Yesterday, Amaechi sent a cyptic message to Tinubu's supporters not to rejoice yet. Now my point is that Tinubu has a lot of issue with his profile that some smart SANs and the courts can feast on, even up to the Supreme court.
These skeletons can only be challenged by fellow aspirants, and Amaechi being one of such to benefit from Tinubu's disqualification, may not rest until the supreme court says otherwise.

Watch this space.
Re: Congrats To Tinubu, But ... by Natbrowny: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
U dey believe politicians talk. When amaechi swallow dollar bills. U wont be there to change his mind oo. All dis mind games played by politicians should have been known by now. Its d same every year.

Amaechi dey drop cryptic message coz he wants heavy compensation.

Stop over thinking about politicians yarns.

Imagine all d tinubu-lawan-osinbajo BS.

Tinubu won and u think we r surprised?

All doze attacks n press conferences are all planned-ish.

Remember same old same old tactics

(1) (Reply)

After Spending huge 100million Why Will I Step Down For A Candidate. / Morning After Analysis Of Tinubus Triumph-azu Ishiekwene / NADECO Group, Pro Democracy Group That Fought The Military For Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.