Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hi, Nairaland Web Devs, Checkout My Freelance Website. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hi, Nairaland Web Devs, Checkout My Freelance Website. (1361 Views)

How I Built A Nairaland Web Scraper / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / Professional Web Devs Available For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi, Nairaland Web Devs, Checkout My Freelance Website. by Snotat: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Lol... Maybe your Calling is more of Backend development. You will not divert into every new thing just because you're not so strong there.... You can learn the basics of it if you're sure your coding skills are already good to get you $1,000 per month job..trust yourself... You will know how to make that much when you know the worth of what you know

...just like that guy who said he'll not even do a button for 10k....no be pride.. He knows the worth of his skills and he knows the right market to approach.

Regards.
Thanks, I'm on it already, I'm not seeing more complexities. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hi, Nairaland Web Devs, Checkout My Freelance Website. by Snotat: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Lol... Maybe your Calling is more of Backend development. You will not divert into every new thing just because you're not so strong there.... You can learn the basics of it if you're sure your coding skills are already good to get you $1,000 per month job..trust yourself... You will know how to make that much when you know the worth of what you know

...just like that guy who said he'll not even do a button for 10k....no be pride.. He knows the worth of his skills and he knows the right market to approach.

Regards.
Thanks, I'm on it already, seems it's not that complex. Thanks
Re: Hi, Nairaland Web Devs, Checkout My Freelance Website. by emmynoel999: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Are you a programmer?
If you are you are lucky to see this post.
Get a chance to win an iPhone 13 and other cash prizes by answering this survey.
Offer will soon end. Hurry!
Click on the first link on my signature
Re: Hi, Nairaland Web Devs, Checkout My Freelance Website. by glaber: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
You know how to do this thing for sure,

next time you should work with a designer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Roadmap To Becoming A Blockchain Developer / Any One Who Knows The Basic Hardware Requirement For A Server? / Retrieving Text From Data File.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.