Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) (734 Views)

Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) / Laura Ikeji Becomes My Neighbours Kitchen Ambassador (Photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Becomes Imo State Education Ambassador (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by JungleDarts(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Update from JungleDarts.blog

It's official: renowned smartphone brand TECNO has announced Fireboy DML as their first brand ambassador for the TECNO Spark series. The unveiling happened virtually on Wednesday 8th June, 2022, alongside the unveiling of the latest line of Spark smartphones, the TECNO Spark 9 series. JungleDarts report.

From the info gathered by JungleDarts,
The evergreen Techno-Spark Company marked her ambassadorial deal with the young Fire-Blazing Star a.k.a Fireboy DML is a perfect fit as the singer embodies TECNO’s philosophy of "Stop at Nothing." This is closely related to his pursuit of his musical career and how he has made it thus far. He is an inspiration to young people, encouraging them to never give up on their dreams. JungleDarts report.

This amazing partnership between TECNO and FIREBOY DML is the perfect fit as FIREBOY DML consistently breaks new ground to achieve great success. This partnership is another milestone for the premium smartphone brand, as it allows the Spark series to expand their existing customer base while also gaining ground on brand globalization. We're all excited about this new collaboration, and we can't wait to see what Fireboy DML does with the premium smartphone brand, TECNO. JungleDarts report.

See photos as obtained by JungleDarts.com

Source: JUNGLEDARTS.BLOG
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/p/2022/6/fireboy-with-the-spark-tecno-unveils-ybnl-star-as-ambassador.html
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by JungleDarts(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 and Seun

Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nice one from fire boy ......signing out✈
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by Mimiko3: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Big one for Fireboy, hoping I can be the next spark ambassador �
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by Jayjerjay: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2022
A sparkling artist for a sparkling device, the right choice for the job
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by Nuelng: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Me too, I want to be a star, I want to be an ambassador for a brand, God abeg!!!
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by hoilakes(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
You said first brand ambassador for spark series? was TENI Entertainer not one of? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
I rejoice with Fireboy for this achievement. Kudos to TECNO for considering him
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm not too surprised seeing Fireboy being announced as TECNO new Ambassador. His consistency and Commitment in the music industry has paved way for Him. Congratulations to TECNO for making the best decision. Congratulations Fireboy
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by OladapoF(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
TECNO keeps setting pace for others Every Blessed day. A big congratulations to Fireboy. I believe He will discharge His duties as Expected of him.
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by pretydiva(f): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations young man
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by SimiVikky: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
The real Spark needed for a brand on fire.
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by Franktom247(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tecno made the right choice he's a really consistent artist in the Nigerian music industry
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by KingUka: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tecno is a unique brand that has grown over time choosing fireboy as an ambassador will cause a great awareness and expansion for the brand
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by 0xAaron: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations to fireboy he's really going to be on fire for this spark 9 series
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by AREWAELENU: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fire Boy dml joined the spark race. Congratulations to him on this.
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by YangaBabe: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahh fire boy go spark everywhere now like dis
Oshaee cheesy
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by IzuKiba77: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
I guess we'll be seeing more of Fireboy and Tecno together cool cool
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by PotterJokes44: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Well he's truly an inspiration to everyone especially the youth,when my sister found out he was going to be brand ambassador of the Tecno Spark 9,she was really happy and motivated about it....
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by KeplersCross: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brand globalization is just on the stepping stones and I'm sure more is yet to be accomplished. Congrats nonetheless
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by mark2020prince: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fire boy with the spark! Sure the right man for the job!
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by lordcrafts: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shey Fireboy wa kere ni? This phone looks really cool no cap
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by Dkdworldwide: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Vibes on vibes o! This has been so interesting ever since he became the spark brand ambassador. Kudos
Re: Fireboy With The Spark! Tecno Unveils YBNL Star As Ambassador(photo) by iseoluwanimi: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravo! Goodluck on this ambassador of thing to fireboy!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Korra Obidi Shared Videos Of Herself And Her Singer Friend On... / ‘i’m Still Alive’ — Popular Actor, Papa Ajasco, Dismisses Death Rumours / Peter Obi About To Become The President Of Nigeria In Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.