Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election (3391 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mark this date!!

There are going to be consultations between Atiku and Obi in future to collapse obi's structure.

Atiku is still going to run with obi as his VP. Right, obi is still building his structure and he is getting the more youths to participate in the Election

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:
Mark this date!!

There are going to be consultations between Atiku and Obi in future to collapse obi's structure.

Atiku is still going to run with obi as his VP. Right, obi is still building his structure and he is getting the more youths to participate in the Election
Consolation abi?

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Consolation abi?
Consolation of what?
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by ChoCho54(f): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Consolation abi?
You can't recognize politics when you see it.
You just come here everyday to sow your wild oats.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by ChoCho54(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Op this is a workable game plan.
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
You can't recognize politics when you see it.
You just come here everyday to sow your wild oats.
If you can recognize politics you will not fail the way you just failed now. You are on the internet talking trash about Tinubu. You predicated his fall. And what happened at last? You people always miscalculate and you will still make the same mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

Consolation of what?
You still dey ask. We know say you no get joy now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by ChoCho54(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
If you can recognize politics you will not fail the way you just failed now. You are on the internet talking trash about Tinubu. You predicated his fall. And what happened at last? You people always miscalculate and you will still make the same mistake.
I have no time for childish fantasies.
You are on a relay race..

If you get my drift Sha.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by Ddokie: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:
Mark this date!!

It is not a good idea. It sounds good if your only intent is to get Tinubu out of the way, but it is a terrible idea if you are seeking a better country.

Let Peter Obi continue in Labor party. If the only thing he is able to achieve is to get youths to participate in elections going forward supporting a party with good intents, he has done a lot. With time, things will fall in place, and the youths will have their way.

You don't have to win at the very begining. Do it right even if you lose, but with time you are sure to get there.

Tinubu did not get to the top in one day. It has taken him decades to get to where he is today. Lets learn to follow a good template. With time, it will yield results.

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
You still dey ask. We know say you no get joy now.
I don't what you are saying, go through my post and see where I predicted that Tinubu will get the ticket.

I'm happy that my obi made many igbos and youths to get interested in politics again and to come out and register unlike before
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Where is the miscalculation , during GEj, yorubas insulted GEj and the whole Niger delta people.. they called them ogogoro drinkers and the rest. People are still waiting for Tinubu to go to Niger delta and campaign.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by naija4life247: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:
Mark this date!!

Sniper Humanicide is now a regulated product, so ou cannot get it
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Op this is a workable game plan.
Bruh, bookmark this page in future.. obi is out there building structures and to get more youths and igbos to get registered

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by ChoCho54(f): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

Bruh, bookmark this page in future.. obi is out there building structures and to get more youths and igbos to get registered
The obi fever is spreading, even among non Igbos.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ddokie:

It is not a good idea. It sounds good if your only intent is to get Tinubu out of the way, but it is a terrible idea if you are seeking a better country.

Let Peter Obi continue in Labor party. If the only thing he is able to achieve is to get youths to participate in elections going forward supporting a party with good intents, he has done a lot. With time, things will fall in place, and the youths will have their way.

You don't have to win at the very begining. Do it right even if you lose, but with time you are sure to get there.

Tinubu did not get to the top in one day. It has taken him decades to get to where he is today. Lets learn to follow a good template. With time, it will yield results.
I get your point bruh but the truth is that obi doesn't have the type of money Tinubu has to build politics like that. You can't compare the two, till today Tinubu have turned Lagos to his personal ATM
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
The obi fever is spreading, even among non Igbos.
Next year election is going to be a revolution both atiku and Tinubu knows it's going to be their last chance so they will do anything possible to win the seat. Obi will still join Atiku's camp

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by Addme: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

Where is the miscalculation , during GEj, yorubas insulted GEj and the whole Niger delta people.. they called them ogogoro drinkers and the rest. People are still waiting for Tinubu to go to Niger delta and campaign.
Sometimes the way you guys generalize things baffles the sane mind and to say you are not even from Niger Delta makes it hilarious. The same Yoruba that voted for GEJ overwhelmingly both in 2011 and fought his course when Cabal was playing game then when he was a VP.
Just because some Yoruba decided not to vote him again made all of us insult GEJ and the Niger Delta people. Mind you,GEJ was even fraternizing with APC already that is to tell you the mindset of politicians. Tinubu was even in Calabar to campaign during primary and nothing happened to him and also the very first person that stepped down for Tinubu today was a former governor from Niger Delta.
So nothing will happen to Tinubu if he comes to Niger Delta, believe me.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Addme:

Sometimes the way you guys generalize things baffles the sane mind and to say you are not even from Niger Delta makes it hilarious. The same Yoruba that voted for GEJ overwhelmingly both in 2011 and fought his course when Cabal was playing game then when he was a VP.
Just because some Yoruba decided not to vote him again made all of us insult GEJ and the Niger Delta people. Mind you,GEJ was even fraternizing with APC already that is to tell you the mindset of politicians. Tinubu was even in Calabar to campaign during primary and nothing happened to him and also the very first person that stepped down for Tinubu today was a former governor from Niger Delta.
So nothing will happen to Tinubu if he comes to Niger Delta, believe me.
Did yorubas insult gej and Niger delta people or not.. even the wife was not spared from that

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by Walkee: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lmao. Okowa funded Atiku's campaign with Delta state money. He is definitely the running mate. He has already bragged about it sef.
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

You do always miscalculate. For GEJ to come on board it was the work of yoruba(obasanjo) to become the acting president it was the effort of tunde bakare and some other society groups when the north were against him. Even the ss and se were not to be found. In 2011 all sw states except osun voted for him. Jonathan got to power and neglected yoruba in all his appointed that led to his fall in sw.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

I get your point bruh but the truth is that obi doesn't have the type of money Tinubu has to build politics like that. You can't compare the two, till today Tinubu have turned Lagos to his personal ATM
Peter Obi is a billionaire worth over N100billion

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
You do always miscalculate. For GEJ to come on board it was the work of yoruba(obasanjo) to become the acting president it was the effort of tunde bakare and some other society groups when the north were against him. Even the ss and se were not to be found. In 2011 all sw states except osun voted for him. Jonathan got to power and neglected yoruba in all his appointed that led to his fall in sw.
Yorubas and lies, always lying and changing narratives. That's how you lots lied that ogbonna onu never stepped down for olu until onu bursted the lie last night.

Still waiting for how Tinubu will convince SS to vote for him after what he did to them

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

I don't what you are saying, go through my post and see where I predicted that Tinubu will get the ticket.

I'm happy that my obi made many igbos and youths to get interested in politics again and to come out and register unlike before
So you can swallow your vomit like this? Internet will never forget we too will not forget. Nairalanders will never forget.
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
So you can swallow your vomit like this? Internet will never forget we too will not forget. Nairalanders will never forget.
Go through my posts, the evidence is there
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
I have no time for childish fantasies.
You are on a relay race..

If you get my drift Sha.
What else do you have to say? You have been humbled.
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi is a billionaire worth over N100billion
He is a billionaire mo doubt but you can't compare him to Tinubu who has Lagos coffers in his pocket

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:
Go through my posts, the evidence is there
Do you think we are kids?
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by oilykid(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you think we are kids?
Rest Oga.. you have nothing else to type
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

Yorubas and lies, always lying and changing narratives. That's how you lots lied that ogbonna onu never stepped down for olu until onu bursted the lie last night.

Still waiting for how Tinubu will convince SS to vote for him after what he did to them
That is one of your many problems. I have never mentioned nor abuse any tribe. See the trash you just wrote about yoruba. Go and check history and show me the lie I Have told
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

Rest Oga.. you have nothing else to type
Make sure you sleep well tonight biko.
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by Idiko1: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:

You will hardly recognize politics while it stands on the bridge of your nose. Do you actually think the northern regional elites or cabals (Muslim Cult) will seat at home with Osinbajo?
Re: This Is What Is Going To Happen Before 2023 Election by duro4chang(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Idiko1:

You will hardly recognize politics while it stands on the bridge of your nose. Do you actually think the northern regional elites or cabals (Muslim Cult) will seat at home with Osinbajo?
You always miscalculate. You have started again. Don't you know that every time you always fail? Change your thinking. With this way you reason aswear you will still miss it. And finally remove hatred from you. Be fair in your assessment. Stop being sentimental.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Next President Of Nigeria. Insha'allah. (pictures) / Seun Adebiyi Needs Your Help! Please! / Wole Soyinka: Nigeria, Failed State, Close To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.