Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings (550 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Equality is the spear tip used by Marxists and Communists to seize hold of a population.

Today's Communist and Marxist champions can't get enough of Equality in their quest to usher in their Communist Order. To achieve this they are attacking meritocracy as racists and shoving the degeneracy of the LGBTQ as the new normal. They are also prepping the once affluent western nations to see less as more and pushing deliberate economy crashing policies to further impoverish the west.

It is all geared towards stripping society of its elite and middle class and replacing it with communist order with an impoverished , godless and ignorant population .

This is reverse social engineering in progress to transform the west and the larger world into an ant like colony.

But has there been any society or civilization with true equality in the past?

Other than pockets of "slave islands" doting the Roman empire that sprung up in the aftermath of the Spartacus revolution, I am yet to think of a truly equal society. Even among the noble freemen of ancient Greece with their Republican States which our igbos love to compare themselves to, there was no true equality as even the freemen knew how to appreciate their betters whom they will in turn see as role models to emulate and to guide them.

So what exactly were the Igbo society and why did they not have kings ?

From present Igbo land we can see a lot of confusion as there is no clear distinct cultural or traditional authority which translates to the Igbos rubbing shoulders among themselves .

"The Igbo has no King" jargon is used by Igbos to state that their ancient societies never needed Kings because all men where considered equal.

But if you delve in deeper you will see that the Igbo society was founded like one of those Slave island pockets in the midst of the mighty Roman Empire.

If the original founders of the democratic Republican state, the Greeks saw reason to appoint kings why then did this pocket island of a land of no kings come about?

The truth is that even among the freest and most noble democratic Greeks, kings were seen as a necessity. It is only in slave colonies like that of Spartacus or that in French and Dutch Guyana formed deep in the tropical rain forests of the Amazon by runaway slaves was there truly no need for a king as all runaway slaves saw themselves as equal slaves.

Where the forbearers of Igbo society runaway slaves from other powerful kingdoms who settled in their current location in SE Nigeria?

Well it sounds more plausible than claiming to be Jewish in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by chigator2: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
The revellings of a drunkard. It's a pity what Igbo hate has led to.

By the way, don't count your eggs before they hatch.

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:
Equality is the spear tip used by Marxists and Communists to seize hold of a population.

Today's Communist and Marxist champions can't get enough of Equality in their quest to usher in their Communist Order. To achieve this they are attacking meritocracy as racists and shoving the degeneracy of the LGBTQ as the new normal. They are also prepping the once affluent western nations to see less as more and pushing deliberate economy crashing policies to further impoverish the west.

It is all geared towards stripping society of its elite and middle class and replacing it with communist order with an impoverished , godless and ignorant population .

This is reverse social engineering in progress to transform the west and the larger world into an ant like colony.

But has there been any society or civilization with true equality in the past?

Other than pockets of "slave islands" doting the Roman empire that sprung up in the aftermath of the Spartacus revolution, I am yet to think of a truly equal society. Even among the noble freemen of ancient Greece with their Republican States which our igbos love to compare themselves to, there was no true equality as even the freemen knew how to appreciate their betters whom they will in turn see as role models to emulate and to guide them.

So what exactly were the Igbo society and why did they not have kings ?

From present Igbo land we can see a lot of confusion as there is no clear distinct cultural or traditional authority which translates to the Igbos rubbing shoulders among themselves .

"The Igbo has no King" jargon is used by Igbos to state that their ancient societies never needed Kings because all men where considered equal.

But if you delve in deeper you will see that the Igbo society was founded like one of those Slave island pockets in the midst of the mighty Roman Empire.

If the original founders of the democratic Republican state, the Greeks saw reason to appoint kings why then did this pocket island of a land of no kings come about?

The truth is that even among the freest and most noble democratic Greeks, kings were seen as a necessity. It is only in slave colonies like that of Spartacus or that in French and Dutch Guyana formed deep in the tropical rain forests of the Amazon by runaway slaves was there truly no need for a king as all runaway slaves saw themselves as equal slaves.

Where the forbearers of Igbo society runaway slaves from other powerful kingdoms who settled in their current location in SE Nigeria?

Well it sounds more plausible than claiming to be Jewish in my own opinion.

Mr fufu-and-eba conspiracy theorist.
Who be the fufu and who be the eba for this your new conspiracy movie? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

OSU we are discussing your slave ancestry .

Begone from here you peasant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
chigator2:
The revellings of a drunkard. It's a pity what Igbo hate has led to.

By the way, don't count your eggs before they hatch.

Biafra or Death continua since Igbo Presido is now dead and buried .

Osu
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:

OSU we are discussing your slave ancestry .

Begone from here you peasant.

How can I be gone when you are discussing about Akpu and eba conspiracy? My two favourite food. grin

Now tell us, how many flying noddings did Akpu give eba in this your blockbuster conspiracy movie? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
This fool should be ignored , he's probably writing from his one room apartment in oshodi

Eranko

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by alanto: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This fool should be ignored , he's probably writing from his one room apartment in oshodi

Eranko
See where you dey de hide

1 Like

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by nedu666: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Guys see op see non stop wailing on top lgbo matter. Even bitches no wail reach the op. Haba lgbo just dey turn his head since morning.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Eranko

Antimahdi a.k.a bishopmagic a.k.a revdesmondjuju a.k.a kwarat a.k.a "Akpu-and-Eba-conspiracy" don pick race from him thread.

He knows his "father" on this forum. I get him melecine. grin grin
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Antimahdi a.k.a bishopmagic a.k.a revdesmondjuju a.k.a kwarat a.k.a "Akpu-and-Eba-conspiracy" don pick race from him thread.

He knows his "father" on this forum. I get him melecine. grin grin

Run wetin?

I am responding to all your Yamri mentions in my other threads .

Osu
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Run wetin?

Osu

Ok, I understand that amala joined in the conspiracy to retaliate Akpu's assault on Eba with a bicycle kick according to your blockbuster. Na true? grin
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Ok, I understand that amala joined in the conspiracy to retaliate Akpu's assault on Eba with a bicycle kick according to your blockbuster. Na true? grin

Are you still claiming Jew to elevate your slave ass to chosenite status?

The daftest conspiracy theory will always be that time a Congo slave tribe claimed to be Juice .

1 Like

Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Are you still claiming Jew to elevate your slave ass to chosenite status?

The daftest conspiracy theory will always be that time a Congo slave tribe claimed to be Juice .

And when Semo came along and asked why Akpu and Amala were conspiring against Eba, what was their response? grin
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by 2elliot: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Run wetin?

Osu
All this your gibberish won't matter in heaven.
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Stick to your petty trade buy and sell business abeg.

When I was trolling yaribanzas here they were much fun than you puna slicing Judases.
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Stick to your petty trade buy and sell business abeg.

When I was trolling yaribanzas here they were much fun than you puna slicing Judases.

Humor me with more fufu conspiracies abeg. grin grin
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
2elliot:
All this your gibberish won't matter in heaven.

I am not thinking of relocating any time soon to heaven . When that time comes I will make due all preparations.

But calling you perpetual eternal slaves of Judas Osus isn't a sin in my bible .

How was your Talmud lessons today ?
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Humor me with more fufu conspiracies abeg. grin grin

To show how terrible you are in choosing alliances, only you daft Osus are worshipping Judas while the whole world is waking up from their 75y slumber.

That your slavishness to Judas since the days of the slave trade will not be allowed to cause us any more harm .

Kappish?
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

And when Semo came along and asked why Akpu and Amala were conspiring against Eba, what was their response? grin

Pele ohh.

I know today was tough not because your Lawan last hope lost but how your OSU delegates exposed their raw cheapness on the national stage for all to see.

The Gbana Ahmed understands Igbo language and he had a thick dictionary of USDs to make those your OSU delegates understand him very well.
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by Oplomo: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Pele ohh.

I know today was tough not because your Lawan last hope lost but how your OSU delegates exposed their raw cheapness on the national stage for all to see.

The Gbana Ahmed understands Igbo language and he had a thick dictionary of USDs to make those your OSU delegates understand him very well.

Guy give better akpu story to totori us na. Wetin dey sup na? grin grin
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Guy give better akpu story to totori us na. Wetin dey sup na? grin grin

You do know the more you post on this thread the longer it remains on politics FP?

This is the only reason I am engaging your OSU ass
cheesy
Re: The Igbo False Equality Claim And Why They Never Deserved To Have Kings by AntiMahdi: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Labour Party is the only party that is willing to give Igbos their presidential mandate.

The party is already having factions and dispute on who is their national chairman and the two disputing factions are held by igbos.

The two main contenders for the ticket divided along faction lines are also Igbos.

That spirit of constant division among you must have been ordained by heaven as a curse on you.

Wetin una do God that HE put constant division and enemity in your Alaigbo ?

Stop eating your fellow man una no go hear.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Soludo Debunked The Viral Investment News About Peter Obi As Fake News / Lying To Promote Your Candidate Is Unnecessary / NDI IGBO LET US BE WISE AND VOTE PDP TO BE AT THE CENTER OF GOVERNMENT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.