Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti (63136 Views)

Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos / Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows / SARS Operatives Intercept Snatched Vehicle In Rivers, Weapons Recovered. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by od501: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtq_s-eD9Y

The Opc and Amotekun in ikere Ekiti intercepted two trucks loads of fulani.

According to Ekiti trends on Twitter, they were alleged to be transporting arms hidden under grass sheets.

Lemme guess, they handed them over tontge police? Buhahaha... this people are not serious in life.
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by od501: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

According to Ekiti trends on Twitter, they were alleged to be transporting arms hidden under grass sheets.

Lemme guess, they handed them over tontge police? Buhahaha... this people are not serious in life .
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Originalsly: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Most likely a bunch of killers caught..... and are being allowed to have a second chance. I don't understand why the guns were not emptied ... handed to them... then engage them in a hot gun battle.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by TruthinAction: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Under those tomatoe baskets you see on trailers and onion sacks are weapons of various types. I am very sure the war these people are looking for, by the time it starts they will be statled that the south could be so brutal too.
They will be shocked.

Yould never know a goat can bite until you chase it to a wall

I just hope that our south south governors are doing something behind the scene. I also hope our militant groups are equipping themselves. I also believe that our Christian soldiers are alert as they will be the first target. But I hope above all things that they will not be able to execute their plans in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sometimes it's better to just torture them to get more information of their plans.
Zico5:
And my Yoruba people are sleeping with two eyes closed. Who knows what these people are planning again. In fact, Amotekun fall my hands. They should have shot them at sight.
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by ASAPFERG: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Were the ammunition undecided[code][/code]
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by IDIOTmoderators: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zico5:
And my Yoruba people are sleeping with two eyes closed. Who knows what these people are planning again. In fact, Amotekun fall my hands. They should have shot them at sight.
If they were sleeping how come they caught them? Talkative!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by gracealonev: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigsharkmob:
No one is going to comment again

Who you expect talk wen na special class of citizens dey involve in the mata?
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by nijanigga: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari go soon release them say " ba ko mai"
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Gamesmart: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

They should have pulled 3 to 5 aside and I shoot them in the head with multiple bullets one-by-one.

You don't need to arrest all of them. Keep only a few for information. If they don't provide the information you want, torture them to death.
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by ufotunang: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
The fulani want to use it to attack and kill people... like what happened at owo ondo state church attack
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by omoluka: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
flamingREED:
Can Tinubu stop this?
Do you think Tinubu becoming president will Stop ,prevent or forestall heinous attack like the one that happen in Owo last sunday from rearing her ugly head again anywhere in south west?
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by IbileIfe: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2022
These Hausa Fulani Muslim bandits and terrorists are ahead of Amotekun and security agencies in military intelligence.
They sleeper cells in every local government in Nigeria and inside police and military barracks.
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Akmarshal(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2022
[s][/s]
[/quote][quote author=Zico5 post=113617166]And my Yoruba people are sleeping with two eyes closed. Who knows what these people are planning again. In fact, Amotekun fall my hands. They should have shot them at sight.

No man, we the Yoruba dont act like dat, we will be thorough and will not just shoot at sight, we knw ofin, and we will gbe ofin ro. We cannot afford to turn SW to jungle.
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Lush100(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2022
I watched the video.

I didn't see any ammunition.

The scenery was scary though
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by ednut1(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Their tribe was not mentioned because its not fulani
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Sunnyski: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Jihad loading...

Very soon it will start from the South West, I mean the idol worshippers and headslaming region
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Handsum64: 1:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All Nigerians attention is focused on who becomes president after bubu the terrorist tongue

Illiterate
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Yankee101: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Things are getting crazier
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Godjone(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2022
These Islamists jihadists wanted to overrun the whole of south. When ever you catch them like this,send them to MUHAMMED immidiately

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by KoshCAD: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Why not just finish them.

Kill them.

I don't know why you guys are so stupid. Are you not supposed to waste them all like that embarassed
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Someone is just invested in destabilizing Nigeria from all frontiers

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by KoshCAD: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Godjone:
These Islamists jihadists wanted to overrun the whole of south. When ever you catch them like this,send them to MUHAMMED imminent
Abi, I don't know why they can't just finish them.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by KoshCAD: 1:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Akmarshal:
[s][/s]

No man, we the Yoruba dont act like dat, we will be thorough and will not just shoot at sight, we knw ofin, and we will gbe ofin ro. We cannot afford to turn SW to jungle.
Oga Shut your mouth there. Which useless ofin do you know
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Afolabimills(m): 1:30am On Jun 09, 2022
This bloody bastards should not have been paraded but killed
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Spandau: 1:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Typicool8:
Haa they should grill them very well to know their motives, sponsors, and where they're taking the arms and ammunition to..may their secrets continue to be exposed Amen

What kind of grilling? What other motives do they have other than killing people and taking over their lands and properties.
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by showafrica(m): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2022
EndNigeriaNoow:
these guys are busy preparing for a full blown civil war they want to unlish on nigerians and nigerians are sleeping. Amotekun caught these ones but how about those that passed successfully. Even these terrorist caught would soon be released when they are handed over to the police.

Save yourselves from the future civil war, endnigerianoowww

Why I like ESN, all this terrorists for don collect, no time to even video them. If you give terrorists second chance they will regroup and finish you
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by timemotivator: 2:06am On Jun 09, 2022
There was a country
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Spandau: 2:06am On Jun 09, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Were the ammunition undecided[code][/code]

You're gonna have to travel down to the place and ask the Amotekun guys or perhaps the Fulanis themselves. You hear?
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Orlatunday11(m): 2:19am On Jun 09, 2022
The bad thing is that you they will be covered upif handed over to any agent...cry4my.contri
Re: Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2022
I think it is safe to reintroduce tollgates at the entry points to every state in the Southern parts of this country, where every car and truck coming from the North is thoroughly checked
There is a sinister plot and agenda against the South by some agents of distabilization and destruction from the North.
The plot is to Islamize Nigeria by violent means.
A former Boko Haram member who converted to Christianity revealed this evil plot to invade, and devastate the South.
Another crucial preventive measure to forestall their evil plans is to stop posting Hausa-Fulani security agents, police, Mopol, soldiers, etc to Southern states.
They cannot be trusted not to aid and support Northern clandestine evil plots.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.