Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE (14925 Views)

Please Support My Dad – Excited Tinubu’s Daughter Anxious To Visit Aso Rock Begs / 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by mighty2: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Secretary-General of the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE), Dr Kunle Olajide has described the emergence of Senator Bola Tinubu, as the flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the just concluded primaries of the party, as a positive development.

Olajide said this in a telephone conversation with Vanguard in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday shortly after the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the keenly contested APC presidential primary, which was held in Abuja.
In his worlds, “I’m particularly excited that a Yoruba man has emerged as the flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress, I’m particularly more excited that, that Yoruba man is my own personal friend and compatriot right from childhood.

“It is a positive development for the Yoruba nation, i will call on Nigerians to rally support for him and ensure he emerges the next President of this nation, i sincerely hope and pray that he emerges the President of the Country

“Yoruba nation is part of this country, we have been responsible for keeping this country together as one nation, several efforts have been made in the past to divide the country through secession activities but we have been very consistent, we believe in one Nigeria and we have made enormous sacrifices to keep this country together and I’m very happy that through divine intervention we are being repaid now that our own son has emerged as the candidate of one of the leading political parties for the highest position in this country

“We appeal to all Nigerians to give him the support, because we have the records and the reputation of being very sincere in our leadership of this Country.

You can recall the achievements recorded during former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s tenure . We are appealing to all Nigerians to ensure that he emerges as the next civilian president of Nigeria”

Olajide advised Tinubu to adopt unification, peace and stability of Nigeria as the main thrust of his campaign.

“To make us the giant that we are in Africa and the World too. He should keep the flag flying and leave a very solid record behind. This is his time, this is our time, we must ensure that he gives the desired leadership to this country and make our mark”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/we-are-excited-tinubu-emerged-apc-flag-bearer-yce/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Nyamuriflathead: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Awon Agba Omoluabi ti soro. Agbajowo Lafin soya. We must unite to ensure he comes out victorious next year.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Afenifere should congratulate him ASAP too.

God bless Nigeria.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Mooh247: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool

All of them must fall in line, they know Tinubu very well, do anyhow see anyhow

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by MangekyoAlt: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fućk off

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Mikelarteta(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Make this elders use them head o
Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by BigDawsNet: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
My Predictions if he eventually become the next president

Fulani terrorist will go on temporary leave

Economy will improve ( it won't sky rocket) but it will elevate

Gas price may not really change

Dollar will fall... not 150... but 300

Nigeria will be little secured a bit

Employment will increase..( multiple people will get opportunities in military and para military career)

Tinubu will share post among yoruba, hausa, igbo and fulani...

Nurtw will get more recognition and funding in federal level... MC may become federal president

Nigeria passport will get stronger after first tinubu tenure

More taxes is on the way.. brace up Nigerians(Tinubu will not depend on oil resources alone

We may have another incoming traveling president

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by DMerciful(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Were they not among those saying it's the turn of the SE?

Where is the justice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which mumu elders. Tinubu wey no go near presidency. I will rather vote for Peter Obi, or even Atiku.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Akfrenzy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin Y A R I B A council of E V I L doers has congratulated their fellow COMRADE

5 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
We're all happy.

Congratulations to all Nigerian

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by omoredia: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Democracy doesn't guarantee great leadership, It guarantees majority rule and that's it. So if the majority does not what progress then progress will not be actualized even in a democracy. We must understand that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by wwwihy: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
"Hate is also an institution where you graduated from the class of Tinubu will never get the APC ticket to the class of Tinubu will lose in 2023"- Ayekooto

58 Likes

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by usagee36: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
If tifnubu ever becomes the president of Nigeria, I will give up my blues. He will never smell Aso rock. His my tribe but will never get it. Evil people won't continue to suffer innocent people.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Ceenachi: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians must reject APC and PDP, by the example of these two parties Flag bearers, they are the problem of this country, with them is another hell down on Nigeria for the next years in future.

1 Like

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by LibertyRep: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
How about Afenifere?
...and Bode George.
Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by SensualMan: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Not only excited, you guys can cum even.

Fact remains that Tinubu is DOA!

Wise Northerners willingly left the sinking party for Tinubu in other to form a greater alliance unrivalled in the history of Nigeria. Mumu yoruba people.

Sai Turaki ADAMAWA!

Sai Mazi Chukwudi Abubakar Bola Atiku.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by sofiscatedmoron: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
If not peter obi, is better tinibu wins than northern people to hold power again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by teekay213(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
I expected osinbanjo to win but since it's tinubu...I have to should choose btw atiku and tinubu.

Atiku has no technocrats with him and no much political sons like tinubu

So I will choose tinubu and there is this saying in Yoruba that says"your own daughter can't have a big waist and you will decide to put waist beads on another person's daughter waist...never!

So tinubu 2023

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by VillageHead: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Council of Chameleons!

Meanwhile....

Ambode is crying profusely right now.....

1 Like

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by SoNature(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
They should stop boring us with how they have worked hard to keep Nigeria one, please.
One thing most Nigerians don't understand is that the South West is the biggest beneficiary of one Nigeria. So, why won't you protect your cash cow? undecided

The wealth that flows into Lagos, which is being extended to other South West states in the name of one Nigeria, is second to none. That's why the South West has the best of almost everything because the richest Nigerians and foreigners live in the region - thanks to Lagos State.
Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Anointedclass: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
I weep for my country
I am really disappointed in my country
how would we follow the selfishness and greediness of these old thieves?
Imagine...what do you expect from an 80-year-old man?
Now I know why we are called monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Dottormentor: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
YORUBA LOKAN ������

Congratulations JAGABAN OF AFRICA �

Àkànbí Omo olódò ide....������

Nyamuriflathead:
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by Ayomi90: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reinaldo:
Which mumu elders. Tinubu wey no go near presidency. I will rather vote for Peter Obi, or even Atiku.
Who are you? Negligible being.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by kennyz247(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
a sweet and easy ride for Atiku....
2023 for the Articulated

1 Like

Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by DeleTaller: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Fućk off
is everything okay with you?
Re: We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE by moses93(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Loosers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.