Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? (764 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Eat Bread And Tea This Way? / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Should the quantity of milk be more than the tea itself? Please share your opinion and let's learn together!
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by richeeyo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Me personally am addicted to coffee mostly white,brown and black
When serving I always have the coffee around 40% while the milk would be 60%
And if am going for Lipton
It's 30% and milk 70%
Stopped Milo and the likes they have no nutritional value
If you a fan of coffee
Would like to recommend 2 for you
Cobizco white coffee ☕
And
French vanilla cappuccino ( by members mark)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
I'm a Tea man sir. I see you really love your coffee. Haha
richeeyo:
Me personally am addicted to coffee mostly white,brown and black
When serving I always have the coffee around 40% while the milk would be 60%
And if am going for Lipton
It's 30% and milk 70%
Stopped Milo and the likes they have no nutritional value
If you a fan of coffee
Would like to recommend 2 for you
Cobizco white coffee ☕
And
French vanilla cappuccino ( by members mark)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
I prefer tea cos of its nutritional value.
Hot chocolate always tempting but I indulge once in a long time.

I used to be addicted to coffee before....

No matter which am taking it's less milk for me cos am not a growing child.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Okay ma'am.
gloryhomemaker:
I prefer tea cos of its nutritional value.
Hot chocolate always tempting but I indulge once in a long time.

I used to be added to coffee before....

No matter which am taking it's less milk for me cos am not a growing child.
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Keep the comment coming in and let's learn together.
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm a tea person. I enjoy tea with anything.
I like my tea not too strong, with full cream milk.
It shouldn't be too milky, and I don't add sugar to my tea.
My first meal of the day is incomplete without tea.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
I used to make sure the quantity of the tea i'm adding is more than the milk but i switched that recently. The quantity of milk i do add now is always more than the chocolate but i will reduce it now because people are saying i'm now getting fat. Lol
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2022
.?
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by 1F30M4(f): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not really a tea person but same quantity of both for me. 3teaspoons each.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
I will try this for some days and see the result
1F30M4:
Not really a tea person but same quantity of both for me. 3teaspoons each.
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Mindlog: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
My tea is what the Indians and Kenyans call Chai masala. It is a ground mix of Kenyan tea and spices such as cinnamon, ginger, cloves, black pepper (what the Igbos call uziza) .

I scoop a tablespoon of the ground mix and into about one litre of water in a pot and bring it boil, I will then add quarter of a litre of fresh milk into it leaving the pot uncovered to avoid spilling over and in about 4-5 mins, it is ready. Then seive into my thermos....it has calming effects after drinking it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Keep the comment coming in and let's learn together
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by captainbangz: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
The way I mix, it's safe to say 'i had MILK for breakfast'.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
haha
captainbangz:
The way I mix, it's safe to say 'i had MILK for breakfast'.
Re: What's The Best Way To Make Tea At Home? by Raregem9000(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of African Salad Abacha / The Philosophy Of The Drinker / Catering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.