Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Are You Still Shy In 2022? Watch This Video! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Still Shy In 2022? Watch This Video! (200 Views)

Are You Still Shy In 2022? Watch This Video! / Once Bitten, Twice Shy - 1st Term School Fees / Please Help; I'm Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Shy In 2022? Watch This Video! by idowutiwoo: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Are you a shy person? Do you feel comfortable networking with people or facing the camera?Come with me as I interview people in the streets and malls of California.Kindly join my premiere now. Please subscribe, like and share . .. Forward this to your family and friends. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64gaLtjmMo

(1) (Reply)

ITALY MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP Get A Full Scholarship / Ae-funai Pg Student To Represent Nigeria At 2022 Summer School In Uk / Business Opportunity That Will Generate From $300 To $5000 Monthly For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.