Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates (592 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by syllang(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
You just won your auction bid for a car at Copart USA. Congratulations but how can you safely pay for your cars at a cheaper exchange rate. I will guide and provide support in this thread.

Step 1.
Download Vitalswap From Play Store or App Store
https://vitalswap.com/download.html
or use my referral link
https://vitalswap.com/swap/r.html?r=7TWm2IuWoV

Step 2.

Step 3.
Check available USD exchange rate or Create your Ask Rate.(Cheapest rate is always the first)
Add your Naira to your Naira Wallet
Buy USD with Naira at

Step 4.
Open Wallet, and Select USD wallet. Go to "Payment". Select "Copart",
Enter Your Lot Number (If you are paying for only one car)
Enter Your Merchant Number (If your are paying for Multiple cars)

Relax and wait for a notification that your payment has been made or your Member account has been funded (Usually within 24 Business hours)

Re: How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by syllang(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
syllang:
You just won your auction bid for a car at Copart USA. Congratulations but how can you safely pay for your cars at a cheaper exchange rate. I will guide and provide support in this thread.

Step 1.
Download Vitalswap From Play Store or App Store
https://vitalswap.com/download.html
or use my referral link
https://vitalswap.com/swap/r.html?r=7TWm2IuWoV

Step 2.

Step 3.
Check available USD exchange rate or Create your Ask Rate.(Cheapest rate is always the first)
Add your Naira to your Naira Wallet
Buy USD with Naira at

Step 4.
Open Wallet, and Select USD wallet. Go to "Payment". Select "Copart",
Enter Your Lot Number (If you are paying for only one car)
Enter Your Merchant Number (If your are paying for Multiple cars)

Relax and wait for a notification that your payment has been made or your Member account has been funded (Usually within 24 Business hours)

I can also help with all questions you might have about making payment to Copart USA or any other merchants in USA
Re: How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by syllang(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
I will guide you through the process. Share your experience for others to learn
Re: How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by Trustme2(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
syllang:
I will guide you through the process. Share your experience for others to learn
The App isn't working
Re: How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by syllang(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trustme2:

The App isn't working

Share your experience. Did you complete your KYC verification?
Re: How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by Trustme2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
syllang:

Share your experience. Did you complete your KYC verification?
No. I couldn't. It's totally showing me something different. I was hoping to see this screenshot page
Re: How To Safely Pay To Copart At Cheaper Exchange Rates by syllang(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Trustme2:

No. I couldn't. It's totally showing me something different. I was hoping to see this screenshot page

You probably downloaded of different app. Use any one of the link or visit the store directly. If you have screenshot of what you encountered, you can share it here as well. Or chat me up on whats app +15743144481

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Standard Toyota Corolla / Cheapest Awoof Sale - Tokunbo 2012 Toyota Camry Sport, 4m Net In Ibadan / 2018 Mercedes Benz GLC300 Slightly Foreign Used Edition Perfect Working N12M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.