Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,902 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu (67597 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by zionstaar75: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are still here? Thought you'd have gotten to Sudan by now trying to escape the Tinubu lynch mob.

Seriously guy , time to shut up. You have no more cards to play. You're finished.
the guys foolery is attaining legendary status

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by klas(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
She rightly refused.

Abike called other people to join the President and they all walked down to the stage.

Midway as an afterthought, she asked Aisha to join.

Was she expecting the First Lady to run and catch up with them?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by BabaIbo: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are still here? Thought you'd have gotten to Sudan by now trying to escape the Tinubu lynch mob.

Seriously guy , time to shut up. You have no more cards to play. You're finished.

Keep kwayet, people have right and freedom to choose who they want to associate with.

You can't force your choice(s) them.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She has every right to distance herself from all these evil men called Nigeria politicians tongue

She already know Nigeria politicians have nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

She is married to bubu for her own personal interest otherwise Buhari apart from "personal gain" really don't deserve a good woman like her.

See the nonsense you are typing here.

Did she just marry Buhari after he won election in 2015?

No be only personal gain...na public gain.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by naija4life247: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
Join him to do what please? Does APC even have a candidate for next year's general election in the first place? If Nigerians repeat the deadly political mistake of 2015, then this country is doomed.

Sniper Humanicide can help out.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Atiku 100times better than tinubu. And osibanjo 200times better than tinubu.

I like aisha because she sticks to her convictions. what happened at the convention was sad, uncouth and disappointing.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by DSoj(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
To hell with whatever beef she carries in her heart. The worst 1st lady ever.
Is she not the same that said nasty things about her husband?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Richy4(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
I like the fact that she doesn't know how to pretend just to be politically correct...
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by papapchi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians are the most stupid set of humans breathing on this surface earth. Aisha Buhari is telling you dummies in Nigeria that the man seating in Aso rock is not her husband.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Smartor: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Probably not happy BAT won and might not be her preffered candidate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Felixtuta(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
I can't wait for this administration to end. The revelations after wards will shock Nigerian grin grin
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When tinubu urchins are presented with facts they result to insults as usual

It is resort not result. I suggest you go and enrol in a decent primary school. On second thought, nursery school may be the better option for you. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by DAwest7: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
visijo:
From been the first lady to side chick...we call it deployment � grin
your opinion okoro
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by deebrownneymar: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aisha go stubborn well well o
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Walelavender(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alexxyomo:
No doubt she prefers Osibanjo, coupled with the fact that she must have bonded with his (Osibanjo's) wife and family.
Spot on
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
job is done, i have to show solidarity with Mrs osibanjo.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by derecho(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Make una free the guy abeg.
E no like tinubu simple... Make hin no talk again because Tinubu win APC ticket?
What'd happen if it was the real election he won?
Make una cool down abeg because the real campaign against Tinubu will start tomorrow.
Starhearts:

So u re still inndiz country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by KingAzubuike(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
shanaka4u:
I must confess today that I underrated Tinubu and it appears to me now that this man is a political strategist. Inspite of all the plots to stop him yet he surmounted them all. He even defiled the party chairman. At this stage, I cannot confidently say that Atiku will win the election.
Which strategist.. he simply has the war chest. With good money, you can buy your way through many obstacles.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aisha Buhari is Tinubu's most reliable female supporter.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by israel90: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She has every right to distance herself from all these evil men called Nigeria politicians tongue

She already know Nigeria politicians have nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

She is married to bubu for her own personal interest otherwise Buhari apart from "personal gain" really don't deserve a good woman like her.
these is imposter, Aisha buhari can't disrespect her husband in public.
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
I wish the winner a successful looting career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by okuta007: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benbellamor:
She is from Adamawa... You know who the Turakin Adamawa is...Atiku

Waziri Adamawa - update your Atiku knowledge grin
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Ignores Several Calls To Join President Buhari On Podium To Present APC Presidential Victory Flag To Tinubu

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-aisha-ignores-several-calls-join-president-buhari-podium-present-apc
she did so because when dabiri call president buhari she said only my president they need on the podium . So later dabiri call her after all the Entourages follow me President to the podium yeah
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Atiku 100times better than tinubu. And osibanjo 200times better than tinubu.

Leave Lagos then. Go and join Atiku in Adamawa State. I forgot Atiku never visits Adamawa. Too busy living it up in Dubai.

We reject Dubai President in Nigeria. Tinubu will retire Atiku to Dubai permanently next year. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
All I care, suck Tinubu licking asshole.
PrinceofAnambra:
All these inconsequential fools can continue to hate with all kinds of conspiracies, and be fighting against the wind like the mad people they are, nobody cares. Depression and sorrow will surely kill all the Tinubu haters undecided.

Anyway, for the intelligent ones out there that know wassup, this is our new logo, we are getting reading to ball grin More SWAGA to his Excellency Jagaban the #Cityboy cool
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by hopexter(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cherrybae:
How can she join to hand over flag to a corrupt Chicago drug war lord.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Everybody rejecting him even his ancestors.

Everybody rejecting him yet he’s the most popular politician today in Nigeria with friends in all corners of the Federation. Do you even know the meaning of the word REJECT?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
See animals, tomorrow's leaders of the Zoo republic fighting for nothing! Una dey under spells and curses! I wonder who go deliver una; not even mountain on fire go settle una case! Wetin concern Aisha concern una stupïdity! Didn't you see the logo on the cloth she wore yesterday! Ain't you satisfied with that. All of una just dey useless and una no even get pvc.. Biafra Restoration!
Re: Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu by Lama70(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Was the wife of the PDP chairman on the podium when Atiku received the PDP flag?

Stop making mountain out of a mole -hill. Aisha has no business with their polltics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch / US Elections: Africans Chuckle At Ugly US Elections. Bbc Recognises Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.