Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,174 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

‘I Have No Regrets,’ Osinbajo’s Top Campaigner Congratulates Tinubu Over Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Have No Regrets,’ Osinbajo’s Top Campaigner Congratulates Tinubu Over Primary (190 Views)

Kano Governor, Kabir Yusuf Sued His Party, NNPP Over Primary Elections / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / Oshiomhole, Obaseki Differ Over Primary Election For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I Have No Regrets,’ Osinbajo’s Top Campaigner Congratulates Tinubu Over Primary by Marviehazie: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
A top campaigner for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Richard Akinnola, has congratulated Bola Tinubu on his ‘expected victory in the presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Akinnola, a lawyer and journalist, extended his wishes to the APC chieftain on Wednesday in a statement posted on his Facebook page.

“Congratulations, Asiwaju Tinubu, the presumed winner of the primaries,” he said in the statement. “In any contest, there must be a winner.

“However, I’m very proud of my choice of support in the person of Professor Yemi Osinbajo. I have no iota of regret over my support for him. It was a privilege to play a pivotal role for him during the process. I would gladly do it over and over again.”

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/i-have-no-regrets-osinbajos-top.html?m=1
Re: ‘I Have No Regrets,’ Osinbajo’s Top Campaigner Congratulates Tinubu Over Primary by Xscape1993(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
You supported the best aspirant sir, but under a bad platform. Frankly speaking, I see no good reason why you should congrat a man that has nothing to offer to Nigerians.
Re: ‘I Have No Regrets,’ Osinbajo’s Top Campaigner Congratulates Tinubu Over Primary by derecho(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Very mature supporters
Re: ‘I Have No Regrets,’ Osinbajo’s Top Campaigner Congratulates Tinubu Over Primary by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2022

(1)

INEC Chairman, Yakubu Responds To CVR Rumored Extension / I'm Not BATified, ATIKULated Nor Obidient, What Next / Lot's Of Votes Won't Count: Check Ur Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.