Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu (702 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by akelicious(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) mocks Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for clinching at very great price, the Presidential ticket of the moribund, decrepit and crippled All Progressives Congress (APC), which has since served out its purpose as a fraudulent contraption that brought in the failed, corrupt and rudderless administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

This expression was contained in a press statement released by the National Publicity Secretary of the party Hon Debo Ologunagba on Wednesday.

See details:
“Our Party also sympathizes with Asiwaju for embarking on a journey to nowhere as he is no match for PDP’s more popular, more competent and more prepared Presidential Candidate, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar the unifier and the people’s choice, who defeated President Buhari fair and square in the 2019 Presidential election.

Asiwaju will soon realize that Nigeria is not one of his acquired estates or fiefdoms and that the Nigerian people are not his political string-puppets and retinue of lackies, from whom he bought the APC Presidential ticket.

Asiwaju will also soon realize that Nigerians hold him responsible for his self-confessed role in installing the failed Buhari-led administration that subjugated the people, brought excruciating economic hardship, acute poverty, bloodletting, terrorism, mass killings, promoted disunity, tribalism and nepotism, lawlessness, massive treasury looting and unpardonable life-discounting experiences to our country.

It is indeed reprehensible that Asiwaju, after being handed an APC flag that refused to unfold in recognition of the gloomy times of the APC, did not demonstrate any form of remorse for the injuries he engineered and caused our nation in the last seven years.

His failure to express empathy for the victims of violence, kidnapping, mass killings and acts of terrorism, especially the recent gruesome attack in a sacred place of worship, St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo in Ondo State serves as a foretaste of the big cover up and harrowing experience that Nigerians will face, God forbid, should Asiwaju emerge as President in 2023.

His acceptance speech further exposed his manifest lack of capacity, presence of mind, resourcefulness and selflessness to manage the affairs of a nation as complex as Nigeria.

From Asiwaju’s egotistic outbursts before and after the APC manipulative National Convention, it is crystal clear that his life-long dream of clinching the APC Presidential ticket is not for the wellbeing of Nigerians but out of desperation to lay hands on the keys to the nation’s treasury.

Asiwaju has insulted the sensibilities of Nigerians enough and this APC National Convention will be his final political outing. This is because Nigerians have had enough and are now, more than ever before, ready and out on the platform of the PDP to defend our nation and reject Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential election.

The Nigerian politics is far more complex and beyond the Lagos politics where Asiwaju operates with brawl and deployment of violence rather than brain.

What Nigerians needs now is a unifier in the face of the pain and discomfort inflicted on them by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his live band of APC looters and mean human beings. He needs to know that Nigeria is not Lagos!

The PDP therefore charges Nigerians to continue to stand shoulder to shoulder with our Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, their choice President in this mission to Rescue, Redirect and Rebuild our nation from the misrule of Asiwaju and his APC.”

https://akelicious.net/2022/06/08/you-are-no-match-for-atiku-pdp-mocks-tinubu/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Instead of this my people to focus on Peter, they are busy trying to drag down a man who is naturally ahead of them. SMH

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
No need being in a hurry.

The battle ring is just about to open.

So relax.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Perfectly said.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sowiki:
Instead of this my people to focus on Peter, they are busy trying to drag down a man who is naturally ahead of them. SMH
You think they will vote Peter Obi?

I strongly doubt. cheesy
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Frigga13: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
We’ve gotten Tinubu the Yoruba god where we want him

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Now he’s on ballot

I’ve always maintained that he Must Contest..

That has been the plan all day
Hope Yoruba won’t call North betrayals again

After 2023 I will make my statement about Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria

My very first thread ..

Power returns North

Atiku 2023

Power to the people

North 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nice one from PDP.Tinubu that was disgraced in Edo would be disgraced in Nigeria.He would only win Sw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by abuwidad(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you are still thinking north will vote Atiku as president then you know virtually nothing about Nigerian politics.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Cubalabloo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have become a Tinubu advocate, because his victory will be my uncle's gain. My uncle's gain, my gain.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Bastard1stborn: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
I wish I can have a very chilled bottled water with a plate of yam & egg paddled with ketchup while a beautiful thick lady would be laying naked on my bed with her legs widely spread inside a comfortable newly built 3 star hotel...

I just can't wait again for my next trip to the land of sin and pray
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Realadey(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Instead of u all to be sorrowful about how u have mishandled this nation from the ages past, u are still thinking we will just give it to u abi.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Frigga13: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos must maintain a very strong presence in Pdp... all this Obi humans should understand that votes for Obi is a push for Tinubu.. and a shared vote for Pdp

Vote Atiku and at least remain relevant in national politics even if Una wan shout Biafra or dead

Pdp!!
Power to the people

Atiku 2023

North 2023
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Unzerious: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sowiki:

You Over-estimate Obi's Prowess, Tinubu is an Old Tiger in Politics.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Oplomo: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Frigga13:
We’ve gotten Tinubu the Yoruba god where we want him

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Now he’s on ballot

I’ve always maintained that he Must Contest..

That has been the plan all day
Hope Yoruba won’t call North betrayals again

After 2023 I will make my statement about Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria

My very first thread ..

Power returns North

Atiku 2023

Power to the people

North 2023

No dey make plenty noise, better run go stake before Atiku odds go reduce, so you go fit cash out after all this noise. Alabi must pay grin

#PracticalPolitics grin grin

Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by InsideLove(f): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
They are both after selfish interest. Not for the interest of Nigerians.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu matter was sealed in 2018.. by November politcs will kick on .. still decamping from both parties will peak

Tinubu will collect worst than Gej treatment from North

North is working for Atiku..

South south has qued since morning ..

South east is still shouting Obi..

Even southwest is diplomatic with Atiku

After elections

We will see
How many votes Yoruba gave to Tinubu.. and Atiku

And confirm .. number of votes North Gave to Tinubu and Atiku

Better south is a totally huge No for Tinubu

No be talk

2023 is here already
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

No dey make plenty noise, better run go stake before Atiku odds go reduce, so you go fit cash out after all this noise. Alabi must pay grin

#PracticalPolitics grin grin

Do I know you?
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Oplomo: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Frigga13:

Do I know you?

Your noise too much, you go break your vocal cord. grin

Put your money where your mouth is and farabale. grin grin
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Frigga13: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Your noise too much, you go break your vocal cord. grin

Put your money where your mouth is and farabale. grin grin

k
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by WibusJaga: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok. Hopefully everyone's vote will count.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by frejatoye117: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wonders shall never seize , I look ATIKU and PETER OBI from here I no see them. If you want to talk about politics or politicians the two are crawling compare to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU......
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by HarunaWest(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I have become a Tinubu advocate, because his victory will be my uncle's gain. My uncle's gain, my gain.
Lol...Intelligent dude...Buh try to be ATIKUlated.
Re: 2023: You Are No Match For Atiku - PDP Mocks Tinubu by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2022

(1)

The Gay Flag Mockery Of God / PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / No Presidential Aspirants Is More Credible And Competent Than Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.