Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer (27851 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Gozac: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Aren't you shameless? You should have deactivated your account.

Your Dan Amana in the mud.
As shameless as politicians, if you don't know know it now.Dapo Abiodun that didn't support Tinubu has already eulogized him now and equally said he is a candidate to beat. Iam among the political class stealing billions from the public till?
So kid get off my mention
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by SisterFire(f): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Fash20:

You stole these words from my mind
...We dated while ago
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by cornelman: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Common! Don't be perpetually stupid, or how long will you continue suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

I have chosen my poison carefully, Muslim-Muslim ticket over Fulani/Fulani 16 years presidential power all day everyday and on a Lunar Sunday

This itself is a Stockholm syndrome. Why pick one of the poisons while you have another possible option of no-poison? There are other options at the ballot aside these two assured evil options. Why do we keep our eyes fixated on just these two poisonous options and working towards aiding either of them cause destruction? Isn't that Stockholm syndrome? I think an average Nigerian is infested with this disease called Stockholm syndrome. It's time to dislodge evil completely instead of siding with the lesser evil.

Nigerians, let us be mobilised in standing for JUSTICE, EQUALITY, and FRATERNITY
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Mariezaza1(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Abiola was a muslim, his running mate Baba Gana Kingibe was also a Muslim and they won the election.
after they won what happened?
Tinubu is not abiola stop insulting abiola by putting them in the same sentence
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by luluosas(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe he should be reminded of the past history
PointZerom:

The first and the last man on Muslim Muslim ticket didn't live to tell the story.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Emu4life:
Lol, Gee boys dey go hack NNPC Twitter account instead of "Main akant"grin
And u actually believed that shīt undecided
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by luluosas(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.
Maybe Dogara or Plateau governor will be fielded as Tinubu's running mate
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Natural441:
You people are just undermine tinubu but those party know say tinubu na big treat to them,even PDP governor called emergency meeting yesterday lol, tinubu na true jagaban giving them sleepless night since yesterday nairaland waliers come silent

But we dey obedient get your PVC online election is different from real election

Presidency na champions league not be league, even if you Dey carry league no mean say you go carry am, buhari tried many times, others did, just pray for grace for your candidate, it’s not Lagos, this is not state. Or region, you are dealing with 37 states, over 220 million people, different mindset, so no be just Lagos, Wey e know all the koro or lungu
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Natural441:
You people are just undermine tinubu but those party know say tinubu na big treat to them,even PDP governor called emergency meeting yesterday lol, tinubu na true jagaban giving them sleepless night since yesterday nairaland waliers come silent

But we dey obedient get your PVC online election is different from real election

Presidency na champions league not be league, even if you Dey carry league no mean say you go carry am, buhari tried many times, others did, just pray for grace for your candidate, it’s not Lagos, this is not state. Or region, you are dealing with 37 states, over 220 million people, different mindset, so no be just Lagos, Wey e know all the koro or lungu, I wish him well, but

To be honest, I wish Una well too, e go better since 1960, my popsy don old finish, I am getting old too, e go better, thank God we left many years ago. You guys enjoy, Una no need a better Nigeria... Una no deserve a beautiful country
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by aumeehn: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
VIKTO83:
All muslim ticket is not bad and all Christian ticket is not bad too.
If he wins with all muslim ticket and performs well I believe in less than 1year Nigerians will forget it's all muslim and move with their lives.
Besides all d while we've been having muslim-Christian tickets of what good has it been?
Anyways there are people like Simon lalong, Boss Mustapha, Dogora who can be running mate.
Besides I trust Asiwaju...to have made provisions for that before now. Maybe reason they pushed Boss Mustapha to become SFG and during the cocid period he was so popular and active.

That reminds me....after then it seems we no longer hear about the health minister. I hope he's ok
I am from Adamawa state, and Boss Mustapha cannot deliver his LGA talkless of Northern vote.
Yakubu Dogara is DOA because he lost the Senate primary elections sef talkless of delivering Northern votes,

thirdly Simon Lalong, the Christians in Plateau hate the Gov with passion, he cannot deliver Plateau talkless of delivering Northern votes.

Muslim Muslim ticket will never fly, why? because Nigerians are not Yorubas that don't take Religion serious. The Average Christian in the North is more steadfast in his faith than the average southern Christian. Take this to the bank Atiku will floor the Drug Baron in the The Northern Zone before 2pm.
SS and SE will rather leave Nigeria than vote for a Yoruba president, Muslim Muslim ticket won't fly this is 2023 not 1993.

3 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2022
MKO 3 decades after lipsrsealed
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by duro4chang(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Who cares about who that criminal picks

He can pick his uncouth wife no one cares
Wailers will wail taya. How market?
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by ibroopeyemi(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2022
shocked
Adexxi:
When was first lady becomes important in Nigeria political system , Muslim-Muslim ticket is good to you Useless muslim terrorist undecided
shocked
I'm a Muslim ,I'm not a terrorist you claimed.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by mapet: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2022
SisterFire:
One Bashir umoru Hassan superior in NNPC is behind that handle .. don't be deceived by NNPC

What does "Superior in NNPC" mean?
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by AntonVince: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Abiola was a muslim, his running mate Baba Gana Kingibe was also a Muslim and they won the election.

Abiola won the South.
Can Tinubu do same?
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by frejatoye117: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
TINUBU running mates could be AMEACHI SS, ZULUM NE, NNAMDI KANU IPOD SE.....ok
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Keneeby(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Yes, Tinubu will run with Muslim-Muslim ticket, this is the fact. It's no doubt setting a bad precedence but it needs to be done so Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the North. His running mate will be Governor Ganduje of Kano, another progressive forward thinking detribalized Muslim that developmentally transformed Kano to the Lagos of the North, both in terms of economy and social infrastructure.

Ganduje was also the only Northern Governor that supported anti-grazing laws in the South by Southern Governors. He spoke for the need for herdsmen to modernize into ranches to prevent further killings by herdsmen/farmer clashes and prevent the situation from degenerating to an ethnic war of North vs South.

Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Ganduje is 1 trillion times better than 16 years of Fulani rule - 8 yrs Buhari (a debilitating catastrophe) followed by another 8 yrs of Atiku, a fanatic herdsmen miyetti Allah sponsor and Sheik Gumi friend.

The same Atiku that was openly against anti-grazing laws in the South, that was quick to defend herdsmen, saying anti-grazing laws are unconstitutional despite these laws being enacted by the various state assemblies of the State legislature of Southern states.

Imagine what Atiku will do as president. The killer Fulani herdsmen will be emboldened to continue their killings across the country with presidential backing. This is the bitter truth. Sheik Gumi will probably become Minister of Bandits under Atiku.

I will rather suffer a Muslim/Muslim ticket for the next 8 years than for another disaster Fulani bigot like Atiku to take over from Buhari for another 8yrs.

Forget that Atiku said he will do 1 term and hand over power to the Southeast, only a fool would believe that. His boss OBJ wrote extensively about him in his published memoir, detailing how fraudulent, untruthful, shady and untrustworthy Atiku is. He is a known betrayer, and very selfish individual, always scheming to get his way.

How many times has he decamped from PDP to APC to PDP? If he lost PDP ticket, he probably would have decamped to Kwankwaso party or LP, that is his way. He stole we igbos spot to win PDP ticket, he was the main reason PDP couldn't zone its ticket to the South and SE. Yet some Southern fools still want to continue lick Atiku's shoes like the faithful Fulani slaves they are? Common! Don't be perpetually stupid, or how long will you continue suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

I have chosen my poison carefully, Muslim-Muslim ticket over Fulani/Fulani 16 years presidential power all day everyday and on a Lunar Sunday

You mumu well well. Would the moslems support christian-christian ticket? You're a fooool
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Adexxi(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2022
All muslims are terrorist , Islam is a religion of piss , Bleep you Bleep your religion grin
ibroopeyemi:
shocked
shocked
I'm a Muslim ,I'm not a terrorist you claimed.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by petermichaels(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2022
As e go bad, e go bad for everybody. Las Las, every mumu go get Sense for This Country. No matter How Long It Takes.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Gozac:

Shameless for what?
We play politics, its your god Tinubu not shameless?
He will be defeated at the general elections? PMB just allowed him knowing fully well that Atiku will beat him.

Lol. These brain dead Igbos are never tired of their delusional conspiracies.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by emmyrate1(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Natural441:

Atiku is a man to beat o
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by PointZerom: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2022
maasoap:

Na ordinary mouth una get. Did you kill him? How many years after that election he died? How many members of your extended family equally died within that period? Loser

Mortuary attendant mind your business.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Usonkwu: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Yes, Tinubu will run with Muslim-Muslim ticket, this is the fact. It's no doubt setting a bad precedence but it needs to be done so Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the North. His running mate will be Governor Ganduje of Kano, another progressive forward thinking detribalized Muslim that developmentally transformed Kano to the Lagos of the North, both in terms of economy and social infrastructure.

Ganduje was also the only Northern Governor that supported anti-grazing laws in the South by Southern Governors. He spoke for the need for herdsmen to modernize into ranches to prevent further killings by herdsmen/farmer clashes and prevent the situation from degenerating to an ethnic war of North vs South.

Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Ganduje is 1 trillion times better than 16 years of Fulani rule - 8 yrs Buhari (a debilitating catastrophe) followed by another 8 yrs of Atiku, a fanatic herdsmen miyetti Allah sponsor and Sheik Gumi friend.

The same Atiku that was openly against anti-grazing laws in the South, that was quick to defend herdsmen, saying anti-grazing laws are unconstitutional despite these laws being enacted by the various state assemblies of the State legislature of Southern states.

Imagine what Atiku will do as president. The killer Fulani herdsmen will be emboldened to continue their killings across the country with presidential backing. This is the bitter truth. Sheik Gumi will probably become Minister of Bandits under Atiku.

I will rather suffer a Muslim/Muslim ticket for the next 8 years than for another disaster Fulani bigot like Atiku to take over from Buhari for another 8yrs.

Forget that Atiku said he will do 1 term and hand over power to the Southeast, only a fool would believe that. His boss OBJ wrote extensively about him in his published memoir, detailing how fraudulent, untruthful, shady and untrustworthy Atiku is. He is a known betrayer, and very selfish individual, always scheming to get his way.

How many times has he decamped from PDP to APC to PDP? If he lost PDP ticket, he probably would have decamped to Kwankwaso party or LP, that is his way. He stole we igbos spot to win PDP ticket, he was the main reason PDP couldn't zone its ticket to the South and SE. Yet some Southern fools still want to continue lick Atiku's shoes like the faithful Fulani slaves they are? Common! Don't be perpetually stupid, or how long will you continue suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

You missed the point. It's the man-Tinubu. He's not the same as the one that governed Lagos. This one is a direct threat to Igbo interests
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by ibroopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Adexxi post=113628005]All muslims are terrorist , Islam is a religion of piss , Bleep you Bleep your religion grin[/quote

Agutan! is that what your pastor teached you about islam.we are not a terrorist.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by VIKTO83(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
God keep us till after the election.
I won't say more than that.

[qquote author=aumeehn post=113626327]
I am from Adamawa state, and Boss Mustapha cannot deliver his LGA talkless of Northern vote.
Yakubu Dogara is DOA because he lost the Senate primary elections sef talkless of delivering Northern votes,

thirdly Simon Lalong, the Christians in Plateau hate the Gov with passion, he cannot deliver Plateau talkless of delivering Northern votes.

Muslim Muslim ticket will never fly, why? because Nigerians are not Yorubas that don't take Religion serious. The Average Christian in the North is more steadfast in his faith than the average southern Christian. Take this to the bank Atiku will floor the Drug Baron in the The Northern Zone before 2pm.
SS and SE will rather leave Nigeria than vote for a Yoruba president, Muslim Muslim ticket won't fly this is 2023 not 1993.[/quote]
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by VIKTO83(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
God keep us till after the election.
I won't say more than that.

[qquote author=aumeehn post=113626327]

SS and SE will rather leave Nigeria than vote for a Yoruba president, Muslim Muslim ticket won't fly this is 2023 not 1993.[/quote]

I won't say more.
Let d election come.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by snoopz: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
One of buhari's side hustle don tweet, the idiots con say the account was compromised and it has been successfully recovered, who Dem dey whine?
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by Adexxi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ewure, is that not what your Imam teach you from your quran , if you kill you meet 72 virgin in heaven , only God knows how many soul you don kill embarassed Islam the religion of piss grin[quote author=ibroopeyemi post=113631493][/quote]
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by ugotex85: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:

I'm not sure you're truly Igbo, if so then won't narrow your options to just Tinubu and Atiku.
Why should we be comparing two old men with nothing to offer to a young and articulate Peter Obi? Are you for real?
Re: 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer by PrinceofAnambra: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
ugotex85:

I'm not sure you're truly Igbo, if so then won't narrow your options to just Tinubu and Atiku.
Why should we be comparing two old men with nothing to offer to a young and articulate Peter Obi? Are you for real?
Mr man, I'm a realist and pragmatic person, I don't do fairytales. Peter Obi can only win presidential elections with LP in Disneyland, it can never happen in Nigeria. Both APC and PDP are the only true contenders for the presidential position. All others are nothing but spectators. If you enjoy deceiving yourself, then continue to do so. But count me out.

And I can never support another ethno-religious bigoted Fulani like Atiku to consecutively rule for another 8 years after Buhari, are you not tired of killer Fulani herdsmen and terrorists rampaging down in the South killing people like mosquitoes without justice because they have presidential backing? I'm fůcking tired of it.

2023 is payback time for those bïtches when the South gets power. Anuahu agu mara mma, ma o bughi obi ya. Atiku is just another Buhari, in fact might even be worst. Someone that openly said anti-grazing laws in the South is unconstitutional and always quick to defend his Fulani terrorists herdsmen but was quick to disown the tweet calling for justice for Deborah that was burnt like suya by his devilish kin. He can pretend and lie and manipulate all he wants but some of us can see through his deceptive shenanigans.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If you don't get it, then forget it! #Cityboy2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Woeful Silence / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.