Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo (425 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by Hazelmarvie: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo has stated that the killers of the worshippers of St. Francis Church, Owo in Ondo State would face the repercussion for their actions.
Some men armed with sophisticated weapons had on Sunday invaded the church during worship, killing over 40 worshippers while scores were injured.

Following the attack, Oyedepo who spoke during a sermon at the church’s headquarters, Ota In Ogun State, expressed anger at the level of insecurity ravaging the entire nation.

He declared instant judgement on the killers, saying they will perish with their sponsors.

He said:

“The devil is very scared of the church because that is where God empowers his people to rule in the midsts of the enemies. That is why those vagabonds were out there in Ondo State to kill.

“I can tell you this, if they escape death, God has not sent me. Their generation will smell, and the people who sent them will smell. They shall be forgotten. The back of their camel is already broken.

“Everybody living is created by God. All the gang-up from hell against the well being of this nation has come under a curse. Curse be to all those causing attack in this country”.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/owo-church-attack-if-perpetrators.html?m=1
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by OkCornel(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Imagine Peter and the Apostles firing this kind of prayer against Paul when he was persecuting the church!

Religious zealots, think deeply before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Brural deaths await them all mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Hazelmarvie:
He said:
“The devil is very scared of the church because that is where God empowers his people to rule in the midsts of the enemies. That is why those vagabonds were out there in Ondo State to kill.

I can tell you this, if they escape death, God has not sent me. Their generation will smell, and the people who sent them will smell. They shall be forgotten. The back of their camel is already broken.

“Everybody living is created by God. All the gang-up from hell against the well being of this nation has come under a curse. Curse be to all those causing attack in this country”.
These Pastors and mogs are nothing but charlatans. The very wolves in sheep's clothing Jesus Christ warned His followers against. undecided

So never mind that Jesus Christ commands we love our enemies and pray for(not against) them, and ignoring the fact that the same Jesus Christ rebuked James and John for thinking to call down fire from Heaven to destroy those who stood against Jesus Christ - Luke 9 vs 51 - 54 & Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48 - these men teach their own ideas/doctrines and traditions as if of God? . undecided

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Foolish pastor. What if the killer's repent Tommorow and become pastor that will win millions of souls ?. Apostle Paul killed more Christians than the owo church massacre before he finally repent . Oyedepo should stop being emotional and listen to the holy spirit first before speaking. I hate emotional pastor's .

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish pastor. What if the killer's repent Tommorow and become pastor that will win millions of souls ?. Apostle Paul killed more Christians than the owo church massacre before he finally repent . Oyedepo should stop being emotional and listen to the holy spirit first before speaking. I hate emotional pastor's .
Paul also repented his sins and became not a pastor but an Apostle but slept in the dept of the sea and received Roman koboko as part of his punishment.
Forgiveness does not work like that.
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These Pastors and mogs are nothing but charlatans. The very wolves in sheep's clothing Jesus Christ warned His followers against. undecided

So never mind that Jesus Christ commands we love our enemies and pray for(not against) them, and ignoring the fact that the same Jesus Christ rebuked James and John for thinking to call down fire from Heaven to destroy those who stood against Jesus Christ - Luke 9 vs 51 - 54 & Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48 - these men teach their own ideas/doctrines and traditions as if of God? . undecided
keep shut. You are now a known nuisance. Didn't Elija curse in God's name and it happened? Didn't Paul pronounce blindness on a perverter? Only God knows where you got your own stupid interpretation from.
The bible says Vengeance is God's and the day of vengeance is in God's heart so stop talking like a slowppoke.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
post=113620056:

Brural deaths await them all mofos
whoever sees your post may want to believe APC couldn't have done this but we all know Buhari doesn't leave swines to eternal sorrow as he was quick to do for Ondo bandits.
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkCornel:
Imagine Peter and the Apostles firing this kind of prayer against Paul when he was persecuting the church!

Paul curses a perverter with blindness. Jesus only refrained from praying down Angels when Peter was aggressive because his hour had come. The Elijah example too is there.
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
1. keep shut. You are now a known nuisance. Didn't Elija curse in God's name and it happened? Didn't Paul pronounce blindness on a perverter? Only God knows where you got your own stupid interpretation from.

2. The bible says Vengeance is God's and the day of vengeance is in God's heart so stop talking like a slowppoke.
Where in His teachings(and commandments) did Jesus Christ proclaim you must become an Elijah in His Name?

Did Jesus Christ say those who do as a man named Paul did are those who belong to means?

Many of you don't even know who it is you believe in or what it is you are called to do, instead you fight against God tooth and nail on behalf of the very Charlatans God warned you against. No be mumu be that? undecided

2. Are you God? That very same God commanded you to love your enemies, and give the extra mile to please said enemy. Is your God senile? undecided
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by OkCornel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
RepoMan007:

Paul curses a perverter with blindness. Jesus only refrained from praying down Angels when Peter was aggressive because his hour had come. The Elijah example too is there.

Okay, can you provide an example where the Apostles cursed those that persecuted the church? I am keen to learn.

Elijah’s case is dead on arrival, he’s a Judaiser, not a Christian.
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes forgiveness doesn't remove punishment for our actions. But Oyedepo was asking God to kill them . How can the repent and become apostle Tommorow if God kill them today ?
RepoMan007:
Paul also repented his sins and became not a pastor but an Apostle but slept in the dept of the sea and received Roman koboko as part of his punishment.
Forgiveness does not work like that.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
OkCornel:

The useless man just open his mouth and close it!
Who among us all can escape death until God's Kingdom comes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by OkCornel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The useless man just open his mouth and close it!
Who among us all can escape death until God's Kingdom comes? cheesy

I just tire…

Africa’s version of “Christianity” is truly frightening… I’m speechless on how it adversely impacts one’s ability to reason soundly.
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by RepoMan007: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes forgiveness doesn't remove punishment for our actions. But Oyedepo was asking God to kill them . How can the repent and become apostle Tommorow if God kill them today ?
The Lord killeth and maketh alive according 1 Samuel. Elijah demonstrated that when he prayed to God and those bears devoured his mockers. Ask God about those 42 mockers who are not even killers o.
Re: Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo by compton11(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
And who will escape death before? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Destroy Yourself With Adultery / Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? / Uche Elendu Advises Mercy Chinwo & Other Christians To Show Off On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.