Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

"Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku (18316 Views)

Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by anonimi: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Peter Obi is definitely winning the entire SE and picking up reasonable votes in the SS and even the North

He can't and he won't. In any case not enough to win 50% plus 1 vote as well as 25% of votes in 24 states.
You keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Vadese1: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2022
I swear

Praxis758:
It will be a viewers’ discretion.

Most people will puke if Tinubu should wear a short knicka.

Such a view will look goreous and disturbing.
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by EmzyT: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Moferere:
Dino, the jobless man undecided

With Billions that you and your entire “working Class Generations” can only dream of. grin grin

I'm not against or supporting any politician, but make una try dey get sense for this forum sometimes. Trolling someone who's far better than you in every aspect of life is stvpidity! tongue

Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Hussein035: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Yes o, Atiku is the only hope for Nigeria . If you allow Tinubu to win una don finish kpata kpata. Wake up .

I will advise NIGERIANS to use our brain, say no to northern presidency right now if you are tired of this killers who are pampered their brothers because they are in power. Meanwhile, voting Obi is like reducing TINUBU chance and indirectly choosing Atiku

NIGERIANS think properly before you vote mathematically Obi cannot get more than 10% vote in Nigeria, forget this online support, let us use that 10% for TINUBU if we are truly tired of this Fulani killers
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2022
By the time tinubu win the election, dino eyes go clear. Dino is a man with zero leadership skills.
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
The only “Mai Lafia” (healthy one) in the contest is Obi.

If Atiku hid his trips to Germany for health reasons as a Private citizen, he surely can’t do that as President.

The Iragbiji Thief’s case is glaring for the world to see and thank goodness Nigerians have risen up in Unison to say a Parkinson’s Disease, sick and old dying thief can never be President.

We don’t want another Yar’adua or a Buhari Pro Max.

If you like, drink wailing tablet, na Tinubu the ♈ Aries be the incoming president.
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by APCnaPDP: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Hussein035:

I will advise NIGERIANS to use our brain, say no to northern presidency right now if you are tired of this killers who are pampered their brothers because they are in power. Meanwhile, voting Obi is like reducing TINUBU chance and indirectly choosing Atiku

NIGERIANS think properly before you vote mathematically Obi cannot get more than 10% vote in Nigeria, forget this online support, let us use that 10% for TINUBU if we are truly tired of this Fulani killers

LMAO, how many times has Tinubu condemned killings in his SW region? You think he will become super man once he becomes president Abi?
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by ufotty2001: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2022
membranus:
Atiku has no hope in hell of winning this coming election. Not with the APC Northern governors support of transfer of power to the South.

Hence Tinubu is the incoming Nigeria President. Accept this and be in peace.
How do we market Tinubu someone who cannot hold the national flag , I mean Mr bed wetting man grin
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Walkee: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:

If Atiku hid his trips to Germany for health reasons as a Private citizen, he surely can’t do that as President.

The Iragbiji Thief’s case is glaring for the world to see and thank goodness Nigerians have risen up in Unison to say a Parkinson’s Disease, sick and old dying thief can never be President.

Peter Obi cheesy

Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by CHAQUR: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Dinosaur MELAYE trying to be Atiku's friendly if he won the election, probably for appointment considerations... Aso rock annexe in the UK (Nigerian House) will now be moved to Dubai.
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2022
ghettokid1:

The former Senator wrote on his twitter page
The best thing to happen to atiku now is to run with wike , he will beat the hell out of apc come 2023
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:

You follow Atiku ho Germany or na you treat him in Germany
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Moferere: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2022
EmzyT:

With Billions that you and your entire “working Class Generations” can only dream of. grin grin

I'm not against or supporting any politician, but make una try dey get sense for this forum sometimes. Trolling someone who's far better than you in every aspect of life is stvpidity! tongue
Send me your number & let me send you our pictures.
Maybe you want know my shanghai street neighbour pass me.
undecided
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Praxis758:
It will be a viewers’ discretion.

Most people will puke if Tinubu should wear a short knicka.

Such a view will look goreous and disturbing.
Serious viewer discretion grin grin

Tinubu is visibly sick even in the eyes of a two year old.
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Yankee101: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Absolutely
Re: "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
primary no be general election... even a fukking dog with enough financial back up can win a primary in any African country .but general election is a different kettle altig.one thing I'm very certain is an average northerner Wii NEVER VOTE Tinubu over their northern brother ( Atiku) lai lai..as terrible as Atiku is, people will vote massively for ten times over your druggie..he'll lose SE and SS (cos of Amechi and Co)most of northern vote is going to either kwankwoso or Atiku,let's see if only yorrobanza states can make Tinubu president..my strictly for Obi first or Atiku as the last chance...una eyes go clear..like Abiola like Tinubu

No okoro will ever rule this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) / Highlights Of President Muhammadu Buhari #UNGA76 Address, September 24, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.