Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . (4724 Views)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Why Are Indian Marriages Thriving In Abroad But Nigerian Marriages / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
They wants you to Continue sending money to them believing you pick Money on the street of US ,UK Europe Etc .

When you Stopped ,They get Mad and Resort to Evil ,Takes your Picture to their Spiritualist to Make Conjuration to force your Spirit to Yield to There Demand .

That doesn't work .

There Next line of Action is to Make sure you pick your bag and Baggages to Leave Abroad and come home.

Life is Deep

Check my contact below
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
When I was forced to watch yoruba christian movies as a child that was only where I saw this things happen

1 Like

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:
When I was forced to watch yoruba christian movies as a child that was only where I saw this things happen
Even Mettuh Selah that the Holy Book mentioned that he Spents 969 Years on Earth May not have Seen Everything ...

It's not Possible to see everything or know everything ,Chinese eat Lizards ...Many have not seen a Chinese Man eating it in their Presence .

Movies Exists ,Reality Exist..

No one Sees it all .If you haven't Seen it doesn't mean it doesn't Happen..

Regards .

For Spiritual Matters Pointing to Negatives Dreams ,Wet Dreams etc.

My Contact is below for Anyone .

1 Like

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Freedomsurellp:
Problems Associated with Spiritual is Real . Ignorance is Terrible.
. Take a step .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by drnoel: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Enskynelson:
Why na only Nigerians in abroad spiritual issues alone you dey after to solve?

Allow the OP to be deceiving himself thinking he will find people to prey on. Vampires!!
Nigeria is the only country with spiritual problems. Looks like the whole evil spirits came to Nigeria to raust

3 Likes

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
drnoel:

Allow the OP to be deceiving himself thinking he will find people to prey on. Vampires!!
Nigeria is the only country with spiritual problems. Looks like the whole evil spirits came to Nigeria to raust

Everyone is looking for who to finesse.
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2022
drnoel:

. Not Looking for who to Prey on ,Not a Vampires ...People already make Calls and Make Contact ,People that already faced with Challenges as a Result of Spiritual Vampires preying on them and Solution is Profered by God's Grace .

Nigerians are not the only ones with Spiritual Problems ,Go to Cuba ,Brazil ,US ,UK ,Indian, You find Spiritualist all over the World ,There are Spiritual Organization all over the World .

There are many Spiritual Organizations that are From Germany ,US Operating in Nigeria .

There are White Magic ,White Hypnotism Etc .

You have not seen Everything in the World .

The White reads Crystal Balls is that Nigerian Thing ? There are Astrologers in the United States that White People Consults for Fortune Tellings which Government even Registered .
Even in Ukraine ,Withches are there , Spiritual is there ,Most may not be using there Spiritual Craft to Perpetrate Evil Like Ours though Reason you have Less Retrospective Experience..

If you still Ignorantly Doubt it.

Here is a News of Withches in Ukraine intending to Perform Rituals against Putin .If it works or not is not the Matter here ,The matter here is that ,There are Spiritual all over the World , Spiritual is as Old as the Creation .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.in/news/world/2022/03/26/witches-in-ukraine-to-perform-ritual-to-punish-putin.amp.html

Hypocrites , Pretenders ... Seek Knowledge .

Not in here for any Unnecessary and Blind Argument . Ignorance makes up an Unending And Unnecessary Argument.

Keep the Contacts coming ...

Solutions Per Excellence By God's Grace !

Freedom Light Cares.

Contact Below .Cheers .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Awesome Testimonials from Austria
Vienna .

Soo Glad .

Life is Deeper than Ordinary..

Spiritual Solutions to Spiritual Issues .

Check Below .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by drnoel: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Freedomsurellp:
. Not Looking for who to Prey on ,Not a Vampires ...People already make Calls and Make Contact ,People that already faced with Challenges as a Result of Spiritual Vampires preying on them and Solution is Profered by God's Grace .

Nigerians are not the only ones with Spiritual Problems ,Go to Cuba ,Brazil ,US ,UK ,Indian, You find Spiritualist all over the World ,There are Spiritual Organization all over the World .

There are many Spiritual Organizations that are From Germany ,US Operating in Nigeria .

There are White Magic ,White Hypnotism Etc .

You have not seen Everything in the World .

The White reads Crystal Balls is that Nigerian Thing ? There are Astrologers in the United States that White People Consults for Fortune Tellings which Government even Registered .
Even in Ukraine ,Withches are there , Spiritual is there ,Most may not be using there Spiritual Craft to Perpetrate Evil Like Ours though Reason you have Less Retrospective Experience..

If you still Ignorantly Doubt it.

Here is a News of Withches in Ukraine intending to Perform Rituals against Putin .If it works or not is not the Matter here ,The matter here is that ,There are Spiritual all over the World , Spiritual is as Old as the Creation .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theweek.in/news/world/2022/03/26/witches-in-ukraine-to-perform-ritual-to-punish-putin.amp.html

Hypocrites , Pretenders ... Seek Knowledge .

Not in here for any Unnecessary and Blind Argument . Ignorance makes up an Unending And Unnecessary Argument.

Keep the Contacts coming ...

Solutions Per Excellence By God's Grace !

Freedom Light Cares.

Contact Below .Cheers .

Everything you wrote above this comment of mine is a lie. Sorry but nothing you write is believeable

1 Like

Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
drnoel:

Everything you wrote above this comment of mine is a lie. Sorry but nothing you write is believeable

I'm So Glad that you already Expose the Highest Ignorance ..

It's like Saying Joe Biden is the President of US and Someone says It's a Lie ..No one except a Mentally Sick Person would want to Argue with Such Person ...

Henceforth ,You are Ignored.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by drnoel: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Freedomsurellp:

I'm So Glad that you already Expose the Highest Ignorance ..

It's like Saying Joe Biden is the President of US and Someone says It's a Lie ..No one except a Mentally Sick Person would want to Argue with Such Person ...

Henceforth ,You are Ignored.

I doubt there is anything in this comment that involves Jose biden. It's like saying the devil is a liar when we know the devil only preys on our weaknesses. In this context, you are the devil. So get behind us Satan. Your lies hold no power over us.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
For Spiritual Solutions .Check below for Number and Email ..

Acts now before it's too Late ..

Ignorance is the Greatest Disease
Avoid it.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
There is more to the eye than just looking at the eye .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Freedom light Cares ..
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2022
The Universe is Combination of Good and Bad ,Good and Evil .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Be Energized Positively.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Freedom
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Freedom Begins with your desire .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2022
There is no how a Tree can disassociate itself from it root .

Your root is your Home here in Nigeria ...it's your Inception .

If Things are not right ... Check yourself ,There is no Distance in the Realms of the Spirit .

My contact is below .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 1:42am On Jun 21, 2022
What you knew is what made you today ,there are many things you are Ignorant of ,Those things keeps you in the dark and are more than you .

Knowledge is Broad and Extensive .

Spiritual are deeper than the Physical Exposition you had at School .

Having any Problems Associated with Spiritual.

Freedom light Cares.

Contact below.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by drnoel: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Freedomsurellp:
For Spiritual Solutions .Check below for Number and Email ..

Acts now before it's too Late ..

Ignorance is the Greatest Disease
Avoid it.

Mods come and delete this thread. This man is selling con
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
drnoel:

Mods come and delete this thread. This man is selling con
. You are so Obbesed and Disturbed with my thread ..Hope this doesn't earn you High BP ... shocked

I have so Much Energies and Vibrations .

I can Visualize how my Work day in day out Disturbs You and gives you Sleepness night Sorry Sir..Hope You get Healed Sonnest .

Save your Energies and look for Evidences of just one Person that I have Conned ..

Be bold enough man to bring one Evidence ...That is how a Man that is being Disturbed Hypocritically about other people Business and work do.. drnoel if you fail to Provide just one Evidence within 1 hour then you are expected to Dip yourself in the Atmosphere of False accusations and Shame .

To everyone ,I Publicly declare anyone I have Conned to bring out Evidences against me as well.

I have Touched lives ,I have Liberated many ,My work have put Smiles on the faces of People ,How about people that were fed up and wanted to Commit Suicide ,Many do not even buy any Spiritual Items ,I just engaged them on phone and today my advise and counseling made them drop the idea of Suicide .

This is my Work and I derive Joy in it.
No amount of Blackmail , Discouragement and false Allegations would make me stop .it's my Vision and Mission and it's been 13 years now .

Waiting ..

Are you Going through any Travails ,Done all you could and yet there is still Darkness in your Tunnel ?

Freedom Light Cares ..
Check Below for Contact .

Cheers .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
RIP to Patrick Ohanta...

Imagine the Stress , Hardship , Difficulties in Obtaining American Visa .

Imagine the Cost of Traveling Expenses involved.

Death Offcourse is Inevitable but why would a Man be hitted by a Truck Driver 6 weeks he Got to the United States and He died Instantly ,Same day he went for a Job Interview .

Is this Destiny ? All these years while he was Striving to travel Abroad ,He didn't know that he was just Looking for a way to land in a Country where after 6 weeks he would die.

If Someone told him ,Oga , Don't Travel now ...Yeah you have your Visa ,Kindly wait for 2 Months more before you travel probably this Couldn't have Happened .

RIP to you Patrick Ohanta...What a Terrible way to Die...

Read more by Clicking this Thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/7162969/drunk-driver-kills-nigerian-man

This World is more Spiritual than Physical..

May the Creator keep saving what he Created from Impending Danger .

Freedom Light Cares .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Deeper than the thought .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
There is no Distance in the Realm of the Spirit.
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Take a Step
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Get Freedom
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by savesoulmejjj: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deepest Things
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Freedom is Choice
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
There is no Distance in the Realm of the Spirit ... Distance is Never a Barrier ..

Freedom light Cares .
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Branches Takes it Stand from the root.

Think undecided
Re: Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . by Freedomsurellp: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Take Spiritual steps to Solve Spiritual Problems

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Claim My Late Fathers Unclaimed Dividends ? / The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. / Y Is It That Most Parents Dont Allow Their Child/children To Marry IMO Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.