Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu (1553 Views)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Normally I could have prefered a better candidate but who is that better candidate in Nigeria.

We are all so corrupt in Nigeria both politicians and citizens. But Tinubu is actually by far better than the remaining candidates presently, he is even better than Obi.

Though i respect peter obi but he cant be president yet especially in his Labour party that is not even united. PDP did not rate Igbos at all, if they did, they where supposed to zone it to SE.

Instead of voting another fulani, why not vote Tinubu, someone that gave lots of igbo people appointments when he was governor of lagos state.

As a Yoruba guy, i feel the igbos dont want the progress of yorubas.

I cant wait for Oduduwa republic and everybody can go back to there papa house but for now, we all have to vote tinubu.

Igbos, hold your governor, senators, house members and LG chairmen responsible and develop your region.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by yuping(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2022
undecided emotional black mail.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2022
This election will be very interesting

Federal characters is ably represented.

I hope the ground will be a level playing one

Thats all Nigerians are asking

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Okay we will support Tinubu for the presidency of the Iragbiji town union

17 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
U will chop ur word come 2023, omo ale omo igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2022
yuping:
undecided emotional black mail.

Its actually the Igbos that are doing this. You want APC to zone presidency to SE, APC that the igbos usually lambast and curse, why not demand this in PDP. You guys should hold your greedy politicians responsible for the backwardness of your region. One of the worst governors ever was Orji Uzor Kalu and also Rochas Okorocha both are assslickers to the fulanis. Rochas even spoke hausa language during the primaries and still got 0 votes, thats so embarrassing. Hold your senseless leaders accountable!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
U will chop ur word come 2023, omo ale omo igbo
The gap between the winner and Tinubu will be up to 10 million votes

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Its actually the Igbos that are doing this. You want APC to zone presidency to SE, APC that the igbos usually lambast and curse, why not demand this in PDP. You guys should hold your greedy politicians responsible for the backwardness of your region. One of the worst governors ever was Orji Uzor Kalu and also Rochas Okorocha both are assslickers to the fulanis. Rochas even spoke hausa language during the primaries and still got 0 votes, thats so embarrassing. Hold your senseless leaders accountable!
I will remind you of this after Tinubu fails woefully next year

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Sure!

The likes of chocho54 zonefree Malory Fahdiga penguin2 Princeoflagos Agwotulumbe babydihot and the likes get Tinubu covered
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Emergingnation3(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Igbos, hold your governor, senators, house members and LG chairmen responsible and develop your region.
Says Afonja Muslim..... Apart from Lagos which state in your brown roof ravaged region is more develop than SE..

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
You guys have the worst leaders ever!
Poor governors that kept your region backwards. Tinubu is one of the best politicians in Nigeria, he had the guts to blast Buhari unlike your assslicking leaders!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Note: with or without SE support, the yoruba race will continue to move forward.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Sure!

The likes of chocho54 zonefree Malory Fahdiga penguin2 Princeoflagos Agwotulumbe babydihot and the likes get Tinubu covered
stop mentioning me.

angry
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Sure!

The likes of chomcho54 zonefree Malomry Fahdiga pengmuin2 Princemoflagos Agwotulummmbe babydihot and the likes get Tinubu covered
I have always stood on tinubu's wallet gidigba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Stop following me sad
BabydiHot:
stop mentioning me.

angry
ChoCho54:
I have always stood on tinubu's wallet gidigba.
No prob, baba is capable
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
stop mentioning me.

angry
Oga Nice this babe doesn't like you o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Afonja Muslim..... Apart from Lagos which state in your brown roof ravaged region is more develop than SE..
You cant say apart from Lagos, Lagos no be your papa land! Lagos is for we yorubas! Even apart from lagos, Ogun state and Oyo state is more developed than the whole SE combined. No wonders Igbos are living there, and we are accomodating you guys even with your hatred for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oga Nice this babe doesn't like you o grin
tueh!!
he keeps begging me to love him but I refused.

TheNiceGuy is not my type.
I'll never date him.
he told me that he loves me angry
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Oplomo: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:
Normally I could have prefered a better candidate but who is that better candidate in Nigeria.

We are all so corrupt in Nigeria both politicians and citizens. But Tinubu is actually by far better than the remaining candidates presently, he is even better than Obi.

Though i respect peter obi but he cant be president yet especially in his Labour party that is not even united. PDP did not rate Igbos at all, if they did, they where supposed to zone it to SE.

Instead of voting another fulani, why not vote Tinubu, someone that gave lots of igbo people appointments when he was governor of lagos state.

As a Yoruba guy, i feel the igbos dont want the progress of yorubas.

I cant wait for Oduduwa republic and everybody can go back to there papa house but for now, we all have to vote tinubu.

'Ibo must vote tinubu'
'I can't wait for Odudua'
Bla..bla.

Igbo will look very well and do what it best for them.
Tinubu means at least 16 years of Igbo waiting for presidency,Atiku means 8 years of wait.
If na you be Ibo, which one you go choose?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

You guys have the worst leaders ever!
Poor governors that kept your region backwards. Tinubu is one of the best politicians in Nigeria, he had the guts to blast Buhari unlike your assslicking leaders!
For which he will receive due recompense at the right time

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Oplomo:

'Ibo must vote tinubu'
Bla..bla.

Tinubu means at least 16 years of Igbo waiting for presidency,Atiku means 8 years of wait.
Dem think say we be mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
tueh!!

I'll never date him.
Okay but why are you following him? Why are you endangering your skull?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
I thought it's helinues before, now it's me shocked
BabydiHot:
tueh!!

I'll never date him.
ChoCho54:
Her skull can't make any fortune, it's flat lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Oplomo:

'Ibo must vote tinubu'
Bla..bla.

Another 8 years of fulani rule is a no no for any right thinking human being. I will vote a southern goat before voting another fulani. But note that the Igbos will be more affected negatively than we yorubas if another fulani rules nigeria.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I thought it's helinues before, now it's me shocked

Her skull can't make any fortune, it's flat lipsrsealed
Flat skull is sold for 50k in SW while conical skull sells for N17k. Choose your poison.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Seems you know more about the business, oya tell me more
ChoCho54:
Flat skull is sold for 50k in SW while conical skull sells for N17k. Choose your poison.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Oplomo: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Another 8 years of fulani rule is a no no for any right thinking human being. I will vote a southern goat before voting another fulani. But note that the Igbos will be more affected negatively than we yorubas if another fulani rules nigeria.

You said buhari will deal with ibos in 2015, na who hunger suffer for buhari regime pass? Na Ibo? grin

33 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm fixing him to be better.
but he's using the opportunity to shyke me.

TheNiceGuy leave me alone naaaa angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

For which he will receive due recompense at the right time
You guys overrate this fulani cow fuckkers too much. No wonder your leaders lick there asssss. Hold your terrible leaders accountable, even peter obi wasnt a very good governor and was also very corrupt. But Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi ( TERRIBLE) loved Alex Ekwueme though
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Seems you know more about the business, oya tell me more
Of course I should know what happens in my environment grin

In the local market in SW, conical skull is cheaper and easier to mine.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by yahoosurepass(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Atiku all the way!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan is Africa’s second fastest growing city for 2022 – UN-Habitat / Peter Obi's NO Debt Claim ( 2011 - 2014) / Breaking News!!! Winner Of 2023 Presidential Elections Leaked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.