Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune (52174 Views)

2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Lovetoglory(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whoever advised Atiku to pick Wike as his running mate want to bury Atiku politically. Atiku stood a chance of coming second in the election, while Jagaban third . Now his decision to pick Wike has dropped him to third position while Tinubu second.

The first position is reserved and kept for our Amiable Peter Obi. God bless the incoming.

continue to blab. You don't understand Nigeria politics. Obi cannot be Nigeria's president. He can only win on social media. You think the north will vote for him or an easterner? Get your political analysis right, man. Obi should have queued behind Atiku as Vice and he would have maybe won it. Besides, Labour Party is too small a party to defeat incumbent. AD tried but failed, ACN tried but failed, etc until a merger was formed. Before you open your mouth to speak on this, think properly.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by amp01(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
fasho01:
Not a bad strategy to win the SS

SS IS THE MOTHER DECK OF THE PDP.
WITH WIKE OR NOT,APC CAN NOT WIN SS.
WIKE I LOVE,WE NEED SOME ONE THAT IS BLUNT IN THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by SmartyPants(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
flamingREED:
That might turn out to be unleashing nuclear weapons upon ourselves.

If he chooses Wike, then Obi has hope.
The hands that worked against Wike are mighty indeed.

The hands that worked against Wike are the hands that worked for Atiku. Never forget that Wike still garnered close to 300 votes. If Atiku joins Wike, its game over for Tinubu. Obi is not even in the picture.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Moony45: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi don spoil vote for PDP in this coming election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by bahaushe1: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Wike deserve it. He supported Atiku and the party in 2019 despite the fact his anointed candidate (Tambuwal) lost the primaries.

He came second in the just concluded primaries with a significant number of votes.

What else does one need in a running mate? He may have his inadequacies as a human being but he has shown that he has capacity to pull off something when it matters.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by pat077: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Hussein035:

I will advise NIGERIANS to use our brain, say no to northern presidency right now if you are tired of this killers who are pampered by their brothers in power. Meanwhile, voting Obi is like reducing TINUBU chance and indirectly choosing Atiku

NIGERIANS think properly before you vote mathematically Obi cannot get more than 10% vote in Nigeria forget this online support, let us use that 10% for TINUBU is we are truly tired of this Fulani killers
u expect Tinubu to stop the Fulani killers when he is been supported by the same Fulani whom he will still need their support to win a second term if he eventually wins in 2023? How many times has he condemn the attack of Fulani in communities in the southwest b4? He kept mute because he does not want to offend the Northerns.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Cajal(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2022
South East have lost out
HMMMM
Politics
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by dheilaw1(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whoever advised Atiku to pick Wike as his running mate want to bury Atiku politically. Atiku stood a chance of coming second in the election, while Jagaban third . Now his decision to pick Wike has dropped him to third position while Tinubu second.

The first position is reserved and kept for our Amiable Peter Obi. God bless the incoming.

peter obi would come 4th behind Kwankwaso
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Sheggy13(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Who knows Tinubu in the SS and SE? Why don't you advice him to step down for Obi
Who should step down for who in the grand scheme of things? I just laugh at this online overrating of Obi by Igbos. Obi himself knows he can't win, he's just trying to make a statement by being a third force but sadly Kwankwaso has occupied that slot now. Obi who can only win in some South East states is who you're telling Tinubu to step down for.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by victorv12(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2022
If this news is true, Atiku have won the election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Igbofam2: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
My Igbo kit and kin always lose elections because we place emotionalism above common sense.

Once our blood gets hot we no dey here anything else.

Try to reach them patience and strategy they never want to listen. Instead they would curse you with everything known to man simply because you brought common sense to their anger.

Peter Obi is not a national image YET.
He is not THAT KIND OF FORCE YET

He is just a hope... A hope to some who perhaps have been neutral all this while.

Atiku is known in the north and all round Nigeria but he does not have cult following.

Tinubu is known all over Nigeria as a household name and he has cult following.

These are the jaugernauts in the race and the person to beat here is Tinubu when he adds the Buhari factor in the North.

The SS is on lock for him and most definitely the south west is as well.

This 2023 election would be over quickly.

Peter Obi would come a distant 4th

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Freedom34: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
God bless Nigeria!
Amen!
cool
Oysters:
GIVE ME PAWAAAA!!!!

So this was his end game; to somehow get into the corridors of aso villa by any means necessary even if it meant screwing over other regions with a legitimate shout for the position.

Atiku/Wike '23 Lol which undecided voter do the PDP think this combination is going to inspire? I mean, what's going to be there motto, Atiku/Wike; tyranny?

Then you look at the other side of the spectrum, Tinubu. Sigh ...

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Nigeria is completely blessed!!!

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Ara21(f): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Atiku wan carry his Oga for work.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by byteem: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2022
He goofed .. he has lost
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Igbofam2: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I don't take Igbo like your fellow Tinubu NURTW thugs

But you always type like someone high on something. Your comments are always laced with lack of common sense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Mozegee: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As soon as he pick Nwike as his runing mate it will be definitely be over for him

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by sonature1: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
After Atiku’s meeting with Wike, Ortom, Makinde and Ugwuanyi yesterday, I concluded that was the plan.

Where are the useless Okowa and the likes of Obaseki, Udom and Ihedioha that betrayed the South with the hope of emerging Atiku’s running mate.

You all betrayed your brother and hoped a Fulani man will trust you with power.

See how you concluded because of an online news.

No wonder Nigeria has a lot of f00lish people.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Emotionss: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
PaChukwudi44:
No one will chose someone as rash as Wike for VP

When will you guys stop playing politics with emotions ?

Wike is the best option for Atiku at the moment.

Okowa and udom Emmanuel are too gentle and don't have the popularity for national politics.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Jmichael1(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

for ur information

even if they decide to divide either tinubu or atiku votes into 10 parts,1 part alone will still defeat ur peter obi total votes......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Belial06: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2022
amp01:

SS IS THE MOTHER DECK OF THE PDP.
WITH WIKE OR NOT,APC CAN NOT WIN SS.
WIKE I LOVE,WE NEED SOME ONE THAT IS BLUNT IN THIS COUNTRY.

You are talking nonsense. Is Wike more entrenched than my governor? H.E. Governor Obaseki?

Wike is just a thief nothing more and efcc is making him so afraid he is looking for another 8nyeaes of immunity
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Ebubu: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Mynd44:

Someone like Atiku who realizes this is his last chance to be president and is desperate for vote as he is faced with an equally strong candidate like Tinubu can
rivers state has far more votes than delta, its logical to, and it will ensure wike pumps rivers state money to the campaign.

delta has money and votes but both can't match rivers

if okowa was to ever be picked, it would be to woo SS and SE together since they consider okowa an igbo man more than they consider wike.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by slimjohn2k5: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Wrong combo
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by SarkinYarki: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If at this point you don't know that any vote for PO is an indirect vote for Tinubu then I don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
seunmsg:

You can keep deceiving yourself if it makes you sleep well. Peter Obi wouldn’t have left PDP if there is a little chance of him getting the VP slot.

SS is far more important to PDP than SE so there is no way Atiku will make Obi or any Igbo his running mate.
Same thing you said in 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
I will support it 100% I want a man that will cough those bastards bandits and Fulabitch will be shivering.

If Atiku and PDP pick Wike then I'm ready for pdp, I will support both 100%

Security first before anything. Wike has the ball to air with Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by tesppidd: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
That means more woes to Rivers' money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Samuel807(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
I think with wike, atiku stand a better chance.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by sonature1: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
bahaushe1:
Wike deserve it. He supported Atiku and the party in 2019 despite the fact his anointed candidate (Tambuwal) lost the primaries.

He came second in the just concluded primaries with a significant number of votes.

What else does one need in a running mate? He may have his inadequacies as a human being but he has shown that he has capacity to pull off something when it matters.

When they win, Wike may just kill Atiku and take over. Well, that's a win for the South cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
APCnaPDP:

No he doesn’t . I like Obi, he is the best candidate out of the three but he can’t win. No one knows Obi in the North. How will he win? It will be Atiku first, Kwankwaso 2, Tinubu 3, then Obi 4
Obi is the only Christain contesting,so he has a big chance,aspecially now the youths are behind him.The so-called Northern votes will be divided
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Okarakwu: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
How s he responsible for you power failure....in his time 6 brand new power plants were built in Nigeria and are functioning ,how many has Buhari and Jonathan combined built since then?
Stop listening and believing any lies and propaganda
BigBrother9ja:
grin grin

Dead on arrival!

Atiku will lose.

I don't like Tinubu but anything except an awùsá fool Ani fool is okay.

ATIKÛ IS MAINLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POWER FAILURE WE'RE STILL EXPERIENCING TILL DATE.

If Obi can do his homework well, I'll prefer him but this is Nigeria! TINUBU IS MOST LIKELY A BETTER CHOICE THAN ATHIEFKÜ
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by bangging(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
After Atiku’s meeting with Wike, Ortom, Makinde and Ugwuanyi yesterday, I concluded that was the plan.

Where are the useless Okowa and the likes of Obaseki, Udom and Ihedioha that betrayed the South with the hope of emerging Atiku’s running mate.

You all betrayed your brother and hoped a Fulani man will trust you with power.

so wike was the right choice for you.. right? And why didn't he wike step down for others? Politics no be power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.