Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Are You Choosing Product And UX Design Or NFT And Blockchain Technology ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are You Choosing Product And UX Design Or NFT And Blockchain Technology ? (202 Views)

Is It Still Worth Learning Graphic Design Or Should I Snub It. / Need a UI And UX Expert Designer Tutor In Ibadan / Web Design Or Digital Marketing: Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Choosing Product And UX Design Or NFT And Blockchain Technology ? by Zeedar(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Please guys I need your candid advice
Few weeks ago I came across one of my friends status, he posted about a beginner online scholarship known as future academy launchpad program.
So I went through the link below the post and I actually applied for the scholarship and submitted the application, so yesterday I checked my mail and I was awarded.
So I actually asked about the program from my freind that posted it, he told me he was one of there beneficiaries and the program is worth it that the community is top notch so I was a little bit confused with is recommendation, since it’s been long I was aspiring to take up a digital skills all the ones I do come across were a bit expensive which I couldn’t afford before coming across this opportunity.
The problem now is I actually chose product and UX design in the course of choice when I was applying, so among the terms of the admission I was told I could change course, so the course I saw there was also NFT and block chain technology which I also love.
So now I search on both and they a both high income skill, which one do you think will be of high demand between Products design and NFT and block chain technology, like which would you advice me to pick.
Thank you for your candid advice would go a long way.
Below are the curriculum for each of them

**Product Design - Curriculum**

1. Introduction to Product Design
2. UI and UX - Introduction
3. Responsibilities of an entry level UX Designer
4. Introduction to UX Research
5. Understanding Users (Billion Users)
6. User Centered Design Approach
7. Design Thinking
8. Empathy Maps & User Personas
9. Introduction to Figma
10. Working with Figma
11. Wireframes
12. Projects and Practicals (3 Modules)
13. Prototyping
14. User Testing
15. The Future of Product*

**NFTs & Blockchain Technology - Curriculum**

1. Introduction to Blockchain
2. Understanding Crypto Currencies
3. Applications of Blockchain
4. What are NFTs?
5. Smart Contracts
6. A sneak peep into Web 3.0
7. The Metaverse and other “Verses”
8. Creating NFTs
9. Polygon & Ethereum Explained
10. Creating Roadmaps, use cases and stories that sell
11. The Future is Blockchain*
Re: What Are You Choosing Product And UX Design Or NFT And Blockchain Technology ? by Jashub: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Zeedar:
Please guys I need your candid advice
Few weeks ago I came across one of my friends status, he posted about a beginner online scholarship known as future academy launchpad program.
So I went through the link below the post and I actually applied for the scholarship and submitted the application, so yesterday I checked my mail and I was awarded.
So I actually asked about the program from my freind that posted it, he told me he was one of there beneficiaries and the program is worth it that the community is top notch so I was a little bit confused with is recommendation, since it’s been long I was aspiring to take up a digital skills all the ones I do come across were a bit expensive which I couldn’t afford before coming across this opportunity.
The problem now is I actually chose product and UX design in the course of choice when I was applying, so among the terms of the admission I was told I could change course, so the course I saw there was also NFT and block chain technology which I also love.
So now I search on both and they a both high income skill, which one do you think will be of high demand between Products design and NFT and block chain technology, like which would you advice me to pick.
Thank you for your candid advice would go a long way.
Below are the curriculum for each of them

**Product Design - Curriculum**

1. Introduction to Product Design
2. UI and UX - Introduction
3. Responsibilities of an entry level UX Designer
4. Introduction to UX Research
5. Understanding Users (Billion Users)
6. User Centered Design Approach
7. Design Thinking
8. Empathy Maps & User Personas
9. Introduction to Figma
10. Working with Figma
11. Wireframes
12. Projects and Practicals (3 Modules)
13. Prototyping
14. User Testing
15. The Future of Product*

**NFTs & Blockchain Technology - Curriculum**

1. Introduction to Blockchain
2. Understanding Crypto Currencies
3. Applications of Blockchain
4. What are NFTs?
5. Smart Contracts
6. A sneak peep into Web 3.0
7. The Metaverse and other “Verses”
8. Creating NFTs
9. Polygon & Ethereum Explained
10. Creating Roadmaps, use cases and stories that sell
11. The Future is Blockchain*
Bros, go for the blockchain development. You'll be glad you did

1 Like

Re: What Are You Choosing Product And UX Design Or NFT And Blockchain Technology ? by Zeedar(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, go for the blockchain development. You'll be glad you did
tanks bro really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Career Coaching For Canada Immigrants (job Application, Resume Writing) / NDLEA Recruitment / Hair Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.