Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wrong Accusation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wrong Accusation (1275 Views)

Accusation of Murder on Samuel Ehiniwenma / Burna Boy Responds To Sho Madjozi’s “own It” Accusation / Sex Scandal:s. Korean Presidential Hopeful Quits After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello voiceofthestree, I created this topic in order to debunk your call-out of me as a scammer.

Pls post all the transaction screenshots, the mobile number and the account number you sent the money too.
Like I said there’ are two people using same monikers as me.

Cc Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala

Myvillagepeople

Gidimafia
Aburada

1 Like

Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hello voiceofthestree, I created this topic in order to debunk your call-out of me as a scammer.

Pls post all the transaction screenshots, the mobile number and the account number you sent the money too.

You are a thief
Ripper
Scammer
And I will continue saying it why not create a trend where you scam people oloriburuku
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

Oloriburuku saying they were two seanwilliam here this guy is a thief nobody should deal with him he will block you after receiving your money I can only recommend you to deal in person else your money is gone this guy is a thief confirmed

Cc Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala

Myvillagepeople

Gidimafia
Aburada
Re: Wrong Accusation by Mohzus: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You are a thief
Ripper
Scammer
And I will continue saying it why not create a trend where you scam people oloriburuku

Why don't you lay your grievances and a conclusion would be sought by the elders
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Mohzus:

Why don't you lay your grievances and a conclusion would be sought by the elders

God will punish you when you deh collect money deh eat am do you remember any elders God will punish you I swear. See if you know you are not a thief and you are legit just send your photo to me and you will see what will happens to you bunches of hopeless thief
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Post the screenshots, the account number and phone number ….

Abi u want to be unfortunate ni ?

I’ve mailed all nairaland mods..

This is a troll .. I’ve had successful deals with 100s of nairalanders and no one can say I scam him .

If you’re frustrated, face Buhari ..

Post all the transaction details here.

From your screenshots on the other post, you sent money to an Igbo name ..

I no be igbo .,

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Accusation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

Cc Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala

Myvillagepeople

Gidimafia
Aburada

Someone impersonated you bro ?

Pls this guy is 100% legit. You can ask those who have done transactions with him here. Don’t spoil his reputation.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pls this guy is 100% legit. You can ask those who have done transactions with him here. Don’t spoil his reputation.

I think so o.
He should kuku post all the details here.
The phone number of the person , the account number , and every necessary details .
Re: Wrong Accusation by chatinent: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

God will punish you when you deh collect money deh eat am do you remember any elders God will punish you I swear. See if you know you are not a thief and you are legit just send your photo to me and you will see what will happens to you bunches of hopeless thief

Uncle, leave the grunts. Simply post all the transactions details if you have them. If you don't, you also explain why.

Let sensible people check the facts.

There are many users here who are keen on ruining people's reputation and cloning nicknames. That's why you need to verify that the person you are accusing is really the person.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
chatinent:

Uncle, leave the grunts. Simply post all the transactions details if you have them. If you don't, you also explain why.

There are many users here who are keen on ruining people's reputation and cloning nicknames. That's why you need to verify that the person you are accusing is really the person.

Last year someone came to my WhatsApp and said he was scammed of skrills by me, Infact , he screenshot my post on nairaland, had to post my profile link before e realized .

1 Like

Re: Wrong Accusation by chatinent: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

Last year someone came to my WhatsApp and said he was scammed of skrills by me, Infact , he screenshot my post on nairaland, had to post my profile link before e realized .

You need not explain. I also provide services on Nairaland and I have experienced the same.

Some were scammed by people who impersonate, or clone nicks, or just people who want to ruin your reputation.

Most times, when people ask if they can contact sb providing a service online or they provide a contact details, these scammers clone emails and send them messages, or via WhatsApp impersonating the real person.

It even happens with social media bank apps!

It's common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Accusation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

I think so o.
He should kuku post all the details here.
The phone number of the person , the account number , and every necessary details .

Let’s wait and see.
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Chatinent
Myvillagepeople
Moshuur
Seun
Lalasticla
Dominique
These are the screenshots he uploaded.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wrong Accusation by Mohzus: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

I'm not the Op but having known and refered people to him without any hassle , I just want your case with him to be settled
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Mynd44
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Mohzus:

I'm not the Op but having known and refered people to him without any hassle , I just want your case with him to be settled

Oooo bird of the same feather
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=113625783]

Pls this guy is 100% legit. You can ask those who have done transactions with him here. Don’t spoil his reputation. [/quote

You are the same thief ripper ole God will punish everyone in support or doing evil thing on this forum
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
chatinent:

You are mad if you quote me again nah thunder go fire you and your generation. Someone ripp me you are saying gargons Sean William is a big thief and anyone supporting him same scammer ring and God will punish everyone support evil on this forum it shall never be well with you
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Mohzus:

Anyone that type of write wrong accusations here thunder go fire that person that person will never reap the fruit of his labour. If anyone quote me sense less the person go collect wotowoto I no just deh type ooo I deh type with better and confirm ape aye ole maa baje ni
Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You are mad if you quote me again nah thunder go fire you and your generation. Someone ripp me you are saying gargons Sean William is a big thief and anyone supporting him same scammer ring and God will punish everyone support evil on this forum it shall never be well with you
Baba calm down....explain to us what happened with evidence na.
Give ur side of d story not cursing everybody
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

I don’t need to tell you anything coz you are just same fellow thief and don’t fuckin as me anything again else I will curse you. He ripp me my hard earn money and he will never ever reap the fruit � his labour. If morning bless am he no go reach afternoon if afternoon bless and nah sorrow to end am in the evening. If yo quote me I will add you join because you drag yourself here means you are together ripping peoples money. That money is my sweat and he can never dry he go suffer am from down to his generation and generation of his unborn child will suffer the same
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

God will punish Seanwilliam he will never reap the fruit of his labour. I will monitor him closely he is a thief scammer got different numbers when he scammer you he block you he will advertise again with another number he is a thief he rip me that’s the proof I don’t need the money again I know he is shameless thief I will continue to deh curse am everyday and everyday I am very sure epe kin je ki Omo ole no ishimi he will never have peace

Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

I don’t need to tell you anything coz you are just same fellow thief and don’t fuckin as me anything again else I will curse you. He ripp me my hard earn money and he will never ever reap the fruit � his labour. If morning bless am he no go reach afternoon if afternoon bless and nah sorrow to end am in the evening. If yo quote me I will add you join because you drag yourself here means you are together ripping peoples money. That money is my sweat and he can never dry he go suffer am from down to his generation and generation of his unborn child will suffer the same
Baba pls calm down....

U are making a very strong allegation against someone.
The least u could do is provide evidence/proof to back up ur allegation.
Or atleast tell us what transpired between u two.
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

Baba pls calm down....

Use your sense see the proof I sent here I don’t need to explain anything coz it won’t make any difference. Seanwilliam is a thief and if you know he is not let him send his photo then I will come for him and if you are supporting him means you do this to people here together and you are part of his scammer team
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Toor grin

I won’t dignify you a response again . You sounding like a troll
That’s the acct name he provided

Account amber: 3130219169
First bank : ARNZE TOCHUKWU SAMUE

I’m a yoruba person, that’s igbo name I think grin
You can also post the phone number too so others won’t fall for that ..
Sorry for your loss bro . Endeavor to make research before you deal with anyone on here. That’s not me..

Aburada
Gifimafia
Nastydriod
Myvillagepeople
Moshuur
Chatinent
Mohzuz
Seun
Dominque
Laslasticla
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Heineken
Re: Wrong Accusation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Voiceofthestree post=113627101][/quote]

Seanwilliam this guy seems demented. Leave him abeg
Re: Wrong Accusation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

Baba pls calm down....

He is not even providing any.
Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
Toor grin

I won’t dignify you a response again . You sounding like a troll
That’s the acct name he provided

Account amber: 3130219169
First bank : ARNZE TOCHUKWU SAMUE

I’m a yoruba person, that’s igbo name I think grin
You can also post the phone number too so others won’t fall for that ..
Sorry for your loss bro . Endeavor to make research before you deal with anyone on here. That’s not me..

Aburada
Gifimafia
Nastydriod
Myvillagepeople
Moshuur
Chatinent
Mohzuz
Seun
Dominque
Laslasticla
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Heineken

The guy is hell bent on tarnishing ur image.
I hope d mods/seun do something about it.

The only problem be say they can easily create another moniker and continue where they stopped.
Re: Wrong Accusation by moshuur(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He is not even providing any.
As in I tire for d guy...d screenshot wey he post is not even an evidence against Sean at all.
We keep telling him to provide proof...,he is abusing people.
I think d guy is quite dumb maybe that's why he fell easily to whoever scammed him.
Re: Wrong Accusation by seanwilliam(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

The only problem be say they can easily create another moniker and continue where they stopped.

chai,, grin I’ll appreciate it if y’all can help me tag mods.

The problem is that , someone acting as me,probably texted him on WhatsApp to scam him . If that’s the case I feel so sorry for him .
The only problem is that he no calm down to give every necessary details . He might be saving someone else from doom by providing proofs,

Or he’s a troll , catching cruise… I’ll stop giving him a response
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Seanwilliam this guy seems demented. Leave him abeg

Your mama your papa and all your generation is dementia and nah God go punish you for that Bunch’s of useless thief’s nah Thunder go fire all of you nah way you nah deh ripp people from this forum you will never have peace all of you nah will never reap the fruit of your labour. If you quote me again ogun go kill ypu and your generation thief’s ogun go starter your life oloriburuku ole
Re: Wrong Accusation by Voiceofthestree: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
moshuur:

Nah ogun go kill you thief get any image someone that God as already tarnish his image you are saying rubbish I know guys are rings of scammer and that’s what all of you do here the sweat of people will ask all of you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat / Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian / Ever Farted Loud In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.